Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada (839 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada by OmoNaijaUK(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
Dear Readers,

I am considering processing Federal Skill Permernent Residency in Canada. Please, I will like to hear from anyone with useful information on any tested and trusted immigration experts with lowest charges in Canada. Please what are the total charging structures including any hidden or future charges? Also, I will like to know their web pages and possibly their address in Canada.
Re: Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada by SirP1: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
I think you can do it on your own but if you want to use an agent use Maple , they're a bit expensive but they're Good. I haven't tried them personally but people on the Canadian Visa thread can confirm they're good
Re: Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada by OmoNaijaUK(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sir P!:

I think you can do it on your own but if you want to use an agent use Maple , they're a bit expensive but they're Good. I haven't tried them personally but people on the Canadian Visa thread can confirm they're good

Thanks, I was tryiing to apply myself for the Federal Skill but it seems that a new stricter rule has been put on it by CIC as from July 2011 (Canada Gazette on immigration July 2011) and the selections are limited to a very fewer jobs as contained in the link below:

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2011/2011-06-25/html/notice-avis-eng.html#d119
Re: Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada by OmoNaijaUK(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sir P!:

, but people on the Canadian Visa thread can confirm they're good

Please, where is the Canadian Visa thread?
Re: Useful Information On Honest Immigration Experts With Lowest Charges In Canada by ifegy: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
Check the travel section for a Travelling to Canada thread. It deals mostly with student visas but you might be able to get info you need there, or at least use it as a starting point.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Advice Needed Urgently! / My Mad Experience In Lagos On My First Day Of Work! / About Ukrain Visa Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.