Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

France (schengen) Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France (schengen) Visa Application (3884 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France (schengen) Visa Application by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
hi all,@vicjustice- i intend to apply for a visiting visa to visit france for 3 days at the most this valentine with my fiance that works in the uk. i have a valid 2 years visiting visa to the uk. i learnt i need Confirmed hotel reservation , booked and paid for online,Medical Insurance and Air ticket itinenary. i didnt have to provide all these for the uk visiting visa. please id like anyone with experience of this especially in abuja to advice promptly too on whr i can get the booking done and the insurance too.
thanx
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Dyt(f): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2012
Oh dat
nt hard
at omicron we can get ur tickets n ur hotels done in jst a blink
drop a mail
info@omicronintegratedtravels.net
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
@OP,
The insurance you could get at Sait and Sait international in Ikoyi, Just google it and you will get the right address. It shouldnt cost more than N5000 for 3days insurance. They should have Abuja office too, not sure.

For the booking, your fiance can do it, but not pay for it till you arrive.
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Vicjustice: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
ctrume:

hi all,@vicjustice- i intend to apply for a visiting visa to visit france for 3 days at the most this valentine with my fiance that works in the uk. i have a valid 2 years visiting visa to the uk. i learnt i need Confirmed hotel reservation , booked and paid for online,Medical Insurance and Air ticket itinenary. i didnt have to provide all these for the uk visiting visa. please id like anyone with experience of this especially in abuja to advice promptly too on whr i can get the booking done and the insurance too.
thanx
You didn't state whether you're in the process of applying for the visa or in the process of travelling. Are you in the UK or in Nigeria?
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Araboy(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2012
Hey dyt how about nigerian visa
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Dyt(f): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2012
^^ well uncle bros call me 4 ur tickets n hotels
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Araboy(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2012
I don't have you number btw Mo says Hi
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2012
oh my
MO
i ll kill u
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Araboy(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2012
hahah i know
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2012
+234
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Araboy(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2012
Thanks copied
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2012
i ll sure smack u
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Araboy(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2012
haha i miss u a lot grin
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by llbhuds: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
You can make free nd confirmed hotel bookings anywhere in europe at www.venere.com
You will be informed on d webpage that you will only pay when you get to the hotel.
hope dis will help
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
@vicjustice-i am in nigeria n hope to apply in the next one week
@llhbuds-tnx a bunch,il check it out
Re: France (schengen) Visa Application by tipper1: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello,
Bros I saw what you post on nairaland concerning your visit to France Just want to ask you have you been given the visa you and your fiance
and which document did you submit for your visit Visa to France Pls enlight I need your advice i want to visit France.have not been travel before i need your information urgently thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Security: Nigeria Gets ICAO Award / Visa Requirement & Request For Application Form For Mexican! / The World's Oldest Parrot Has Been Discovered At Ojapata, In Kogi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.