Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. (1165 Views)

Love & Wisdom / The Serpent Spirit (a Must Read) / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wisdom Of The Serpent. by mute4real: 5:50am On Jan 06, 2012
Hello,

I will be giving out a free e-book to anyone who is interested titled The Wisdom of The Serpent. It's a collection of ten of my notes:

Digging Ditches
How Hard Can It Be? Just Try
Anybody Can Cook
Believe Me, We All Have Issues
The Law
From The Known to the Unknown
Becoming a Global Person
Living in Crazy-land
Life is like that!
The Wisdom of The Serpent

If you are interested, just text your email address only to +234-803-874-9796. It will be sent to you in the next 24hrs, If you don't find it in your inbox please check your spam.

Thanks,
Mute Efe.
Re: The Wisdom Of The Serpent. by mute4real: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2012
Please this offer is no longer available.

Thanks.
Re: The Wisdom Of The Serpent. by tpia1: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
could you post them here?

just found your write up while looking for something on the wisdom of the serpent.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Nigerian Dream (by Mike Ogah ) / Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 1(in The Beginning) / The Night I Gave Up On Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.