Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Paypal: A Payment Solution Gradually Waning? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal: A Payment Solution Gradually Waning? (541 Views)

New Payment Solution,set Up Prepaid Cards Here In Nigeria No Restrictions / Need Partners To Start A Payment Service Provider Like Paypal / Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal: A Payment Solution Gradually Waning? by Rotdavdara(m): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2012
Hey. How's it going? If you're the kind that is into one internet business or the other, you must have, at one point or the other, wondered why almost every internet business, company or group will choose Paypal over any other payment solution available. What kinda security do they have that others don't? What kind of service do they offer that others don't?? Paypal would have been dearly loved it was' open' to everybody; payments made in a jiffy, *no hassle* but some countries with the 'Internationally Recognised' Bad Belle tag has had their citizens' (or residents so to speak) participation completely denied, frozen out and, errmm, most of them rue the actions of their fellow countrymen. Despite the freezing out, some people have devised means to 'successfully' open an account (or accounts) with Paypal. Tutorials have been taught, lectures given n d word passed around: "If you can do this, you can have a Paypal account in no time." And, the lecture stops there. It starts and ends with the process of opening the account.
To an internet biz 'freshman', "Yeah, I can open an account with Paypal!!, Payment solution solved", Unfortunately- permit me to use a Nigerian as a case example- rather I say as a Nigerian, the story's just begun.

Nairalanders, my name is Rotimi. Thought I'd just scramble some stuff in my head about Paypal and their 'DOMINANCE' on the 'Internet-World' scene before I finally catcha a flight to dream-land.

E-mail is. passiveincomers@gmail.com. just in case your eye caught this article and, well, let's say you found yourself in the situation described above. Let's just say it isn't as hopeless as, say hopeless is.

Be good.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmaceutical Chemicals For Sale In Large Quantity. / We Will Supply Bridal Gowns At Wholesale Prices - From N30K! / Flat Screen Monitor For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.