Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Own All The Success To Yourself Alone: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Own All The Success To Yourself Alone: (782 Views)

Natural Cosmetics Industry Is Growing Rapidly. Be A Part Of The Success Story / Want To Achieve Your Goals & Become Successful? Come The Success Factor Retreat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Own All The Success To Yourself Alone: by mrfreebiz(m): 5:29am On Oct 06, 2007
DEAR READER,
I AM NOT CRAZY ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT READING NOW.JUST THAT ITS NOT IN MY LIFE TO HIDE CERTAIN SECRETS I FIND ONLINE TO MYSELF.AFTERALL ALL THE SO CALL GURUS HAS SUCCEEDED AND THEY NO LONGER CARE ABOUT US ANYMORE.I AM NOT AN ONLINE GURU, JUST A WEALTH SEEKER ONLINE YEARS AGO BUT THANK GOD SOME SECRETS I HAVE SEEN AND I WANT TO MAKE PUBLIC TO YOU , I MAEN YOU WHO WANTS TO MAKE IT ONLINE.EVEN IF YOU HAVE STARTED MAKING IT ALRAEDY, YOU STILL NEED THESE TOOLS TO GROW MORE IN YOUR DAILY INCOME AND BE CURRENT ONLINE.HERE IS THE OFFER I AM MAKING TO ALL OF YOU,
Large Download - Adsense Business In a Box
Main Content

Download 225 Pre-Made Web Sites

Websites Part 1
Websites Part 2
Websites Part 3
Websites Part 4
4,000 High Performing Keywords

learn how People are making money doing NOTHING at all

An in depth view of Google Adwords. It will show you how to setup your campaigns and make the most money.

Learn how to find keywords for your campaigns.

A list of high paying keywords.

** GOOGLE ADWORDS BONUS ** Open a new account and receive a $50 coupon Click Here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Marketing Material
Access 87 hours of downloadable audio marketing advice & transcripts from big name internet marketers.

a free real time keyword generator.

access a free Google ranking checker

access a free premium website templates.

access a free business website templates.

access over a thousand dollars worth of reseller programs.

access the "Your Ad Blaster"

access an amazing name brand watch drop shipper.

access free articles for your website.

PLUS A BOOMING ADSENSE SOFTWARE THAT CAN MAKE YOU $8- $10 DAILY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCREASE YOUR ADSENSE  REVENUE BY $500 TO $2,000 Dollars Per Day BY SIMPLY CHANGING A FEW WORDS  WITH JUST A CLICK OF THE MOUSE, YOU WILL SEE HOW.
YOU WILL ALSO HAVE ACESS TO THESE SOFTWARES FOR FREE, I MEAN IT FREEEEEEEE.THEY ARE:

1.SEO Traffic Suite - Master Control Panel.
This software serves two purposes! [1] To give you instant/immediate access to all of the latest software downloads! [2] Once ListMaster (shown above) is released, this Master Control Panel will give you a power almost above comprehension!

2.Google Newsgroups is the internet and worlds #1 Newsgroups site. People have been trying to figure out how to auto-submit to Google for years. This software has "cracked the code." What if you could promote your site Automatically to the #1 NewsGroup site on the Net?  That's right.  Google Newsgroups. What if you could skyrocket your sales with a great NEW software program?
What if you could do this today?,

3.AQL'er Update;Imagine -- A Never Ending Supply Of Backlinks For As Many Pages And Sites As You Want, 
4.AUTO YAHOO;UNLIMITED TRAFFIC FROM YAHOO NOT ONLY WITH THEIR FULL BLESSING, BUT ALSO WITH THEIR ASSISTANCE.

5.Banner Slammer;This is an amazingly powerful program that takes powerful aspects of vSearchVoodoo, combines it with ability to automatically pull articles from article directories, and inject html code for banner exchange systems so that you end up getting massive banner exposure on other peoples sites! EXTREMELY POWERFUL!
6.CraigsListGenius Update;
This Powerful New Software Quickly Enables you to post your ads to CraigslistTM* Quickly and Easily! This Cutting-Edge Explosive New Software will enable you to cut the time ad posting takes to mere seconds

7.SERIOUS Custom Software
For Serious Marketers!
Directory Submitter! Better than ALL directory submitters currently being sold on the net,  And it's yours Free! No registration required, no strings attached!
8."Want To Get Unlimited "G" Backlinks, To As Many Sites And Pages As You Like?”,  Now You CAN! This Revolutionary New Software Can Absolutely Sky-Rocket Your Incoming High Quality Backlink Structure!

9.ICQ BLOGGER;Since the beginning of the internet, it has been ICQ who held the largest collection of blogs, forums, and message boards ever amassed on the web. , and now you can use an automated program to post on them!
10."Tag And Ping - The Final Solution For Blog And Ping Automation Software!"

Quickly and easily drive thousands of qualified visitors and high quality backlinks to your website,

And you can start in less than 2 minutes because the software is so simple to use!
11.PingSlingerGen_II Update;The ONE program that ALL Marketers, from ALL Knowledge Levels (lol,  and even lazy levels!) could use to sling their blog/ping efforts into serious hyper-drive.

12.Video Popin Creation Software A Step Ahead Every Single Time!
This Powerful New Software Quickly Enables you to replace your old static lead capture popins with state of the art video! This Cutting-Edge Explosive New Software will enable you to turn your site visitors into subscribers in mere seconds

13.ProxyGenius Update;Have you ever been banned from any site, blog, forum?,  Sort of makes you mad doesn't it? After all, they post and host their site on the world wide web supposedly for all netizens, yet  they single you out and prevent you from visiting that Public Site.
14.StealthAdvertiser Update;Place Your Advertisement On The Most Important And Most Watched Page On Every Single Web Site In The World, All Without Lifting A Single Finger? This Amazing Software Program will Turbo Charge Your Marketing Efforts! And Free Up Your Precious Time!

15.SEARCH ENGINE CLICKER;What if you could RAISE YOUR WEBSITE's Search Engine Popularity Automatically?,  NOW, You can.
", It's a genius little program called SeClicker and it associates your domain with keywords you supply, and then finds your domain in the search engine listings and methodically clicks on it, bringing it to the forefront of searches for particular keywords -- YOU CHOOSE"

16.ShoutBoxSubmitter ;This little sweetie is 100% automated,  Click it and forget it! It will let you know when it finishes your run.

17.IMAGE COMMENT SUBMITTER;Post Comments Automatically and Get Thousands of Backlinks and Visitors! -Explode Your Bottom Line Exposure!-

PEOPLE LOVE PICTURES -- PEOPLE LOVE TO SHOW THEIR PICTURES ONLINE -- PEOPLE LOVE TO LOOK AT PICTURES ONLINE, 

18.WORD PRESS BLOGGER;YES! I can't wait to create a gigantic network of backlinks, dominate my competition, and kick some Internet marketing butt in general!

19.B2E BLOGGER;An amazingly fast, professional massive backlink building software that will have you landing top search results positions for your website that is relevant, keyword rich, and written precisely to your keyword specific and SEO needs!

20.DrupalBlogger ;When You Need High Quality Backlinks
And Visual Exposure Fast
,  "I have never found any other software that produces results on this scale"

21.vSearchVoodoo Update;Hands Down And Winner By A Clean Knock-Out The Single Most Powerful Search Engine Marketing Software Program On The Entire Web!,  And At The Time Of This Writing, The ONLY Blog Marketing Software Program On The Internet That Has Beaten Googles New Blogger Code!
22.UNautoBlogger Update;I OFFER YOU POWER,  Not promises, not pretty words,  I offer pure unadulterated power that most people do not even have the ability to wrap their mind around. If you are like most webmasters, you have promoted your site to the nth degree,  but are still stuck with either terrible search engine Imagine the power of actually moving your site UP in all of the Major Search Engines at will.
23.StealthBannerGenerator Update;The Stealth Banner Generator enables you to create banner ads that look like text links and HTML banners quickly and easily. Stealth banners have VERY high click-through rates. Leading online marketers including gurus like Marlon Sanders use them, and you should, too.
24.YouTubeGenius;This cool little critter allows you to mass post comments on peoples videos hosted at youtube,  very powerful program with endless possibilities.

BE THE FIRST FEW PEOPLE IN NIGERIA TO OPERATE WITH THESE SOFTWAERS. JUST REPLY TO THIS OFFER IF YOU REALLY NEED IT.

ALL  THSES WILL BE YOURS IF ONLY YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL ON HOW TO GET THEM.
   email now  to:mrfreebiz@yahoo.com.
be  blessed! yours mr freebiz.
Re: How To Own All The Success To Yourself Alone: by allway(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2007
WE HAVE HIGH QUALITY, HEALTHY CATFISH FINGERLINGS , POST FINGERLINGS, JUVENILE CATFISHES FOR SALE AT VERY REASONABLE PRICES
WE ARE ALWAYNAWAY FARMS LOCATED AT BLOCK 260 FLAT 1 MILE 2 ESTATE, LAGOS, NIGERIA,
WE HAVE MORE THAN 70,000 POST FINGERLINGS AND JUVENILES ON A REGULAR BASIS,
YOU CAN CONTACT US ON ALLWAYNAWAYFARMS@YAHOO.COM or on our hot lines 08068097802, 08023708382,
THANK YOU[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale Spectra 5.0 Mega Pixels Digital Camera / Need Small Business Ideas? / Make Some Cash If You Have Pc/internet At Home, Love Soccer & Speak Good English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.