Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Use Song/Rap Lyrics To Describe How You Feel~Here! - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Use Song/Rap Lyrics To Describe How You Feel~Here! (21780 Views)

New Song (Rap freestyle) By A Nairalander / Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince / Worst Rap Lyrics Of All-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Use Song/Rap Lyrics To Describe How You Feel~Here! by firestar(f): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is how you remind me,
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me,
Of what I really am
_
It's not like you to say sorry,
I was waiting on a different story.
This time I'm mistaken,
For handing you a heart worth breaking!
And I've been wrong,
I've been down,
Been to the bottom of every bottle-
These five words in my head,
Scream: "are we having fun yet?"
Re: Use Song/Rap Lyrics To Describe How You Feel~Here! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Love hurts, love scars
Love wounds, and mars
Any heart, not tough
Or strong enough
To take a lot of pain
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Love hurts
I'm young, I know
But even so
I know a thing or two
I learned, from you
I really learned a lot
Really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it's hot
Love hurts
Love hurts
Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
They're not foolin' me
I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie
Made to make you cry
Love hurts
Love hurts
Love hurts
I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie
Made to make you cry
Love hurts
Love hurts
Love hurts
#Nazareth
Re: Use Song/Rap Lyrics To Describe How You Feel~Here! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
I heard you good with them soft lips Yeah, you know word of mouth The square root of 69 is 8 some, right 'cause I've been tryna work it out, oooow Good weed, white wine I come alive in the night time Okay, away we go Only thing we have on is the radio Oh, let it play, say you gotta leave But I know you wanna stay You're just waiting on the traffic jam to finish, girl The things we could do in twenty minutes girl Say my name, say my name Wear it out, it's getting hot, crack a window, air it out I can get you through a mighty long day Soon as you go the text that I write is gonna say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.