Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Does Enterprise Risk Management Apply To Project Management? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does Enterprise Risk Management Apply To Project Management? (938 Views)

Enhance You CAREER With Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Training / How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? / Enterprise Risk Management Academy Africa Lagos International Conference 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Enterprise Risk Management Apply To Project Management? by mannp: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2012
find attached doc titled interwining Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) into Project
Management. Respect aint earning itself, you need to get out and earn it this year!

Therefore;

THE DATES OF THE UPCOMING 2012 ERMCP/AP EXAM BASED ASSESSMENT(EBA) IN Nigeria are: 24th of March 2012, 23rd of June 2012, 15th September 2012, 15th December 2012.

CHOOSE YOUR DIET AND START REGISTERING NOW to receive your Guidebooks and Study Materials from the Global ERMA office. http://www.erm-academy.org/region/nigeria

when you EARN your Global ERMCP/AP designation, you beome A BUSINESS ENABLER the major PEOPLE all organisational owners big or small are scouting for!

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MARCH 2012 ERMCP/AP Exam Based Assessment- Nigeria Center (Onsite Exams are held quarterly in Nigeria Powered by PMconsultings.net Official ERMA National Coordinator and Exam Partner)

Global ERMA WEBSITE: www.erm-academy.org.

c/o PMconsultings- www.pmconsultings.net

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Succeed As A Female Elect Engr? / Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa / Should I Continue With My Job And Keep On Failing ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.