Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. (4581 Views)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by serenegroup(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2012
chances are bright for those who make a 2,1 and they have the needed experience like IT and NYSC experience. In my case I have a 2.1 in Geology but oando said I was not qualified For their interviews just because of experience.
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by yamakuza: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
Exactly what my frd once told me. But, where do they want u to get d experience from since no one is willing to employ graduates that are nt yet  experienced?
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Awwwww! I'm a young aspirant of geology, what i jst see is discouragin me, but all d same i hav choose in my jamb no going back, pls the guy studying in delsu pls i really wanna knw u better coz dat is my school of choice, My mobile num, 07068384937
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by serenegroup(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
I just don't know where they want us to get experience oh but wit various oil and gas project here and there the future is bright for geologist
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
Gud hear this, Bt i want to knw if there is any other body where geologist can work beside oil nd gas sector?
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by Bonchux(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2012
i am geologist currently serving in delta state i made 2.2 from Ansu , uli but first of oil company is good but due to competition i have not put much interest i believe there are many opportunity especially in water sector as an hydrogeologist you can work as a borehole consultant , water treatment consultant, drilling both in oil and water sector , minstries e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by yamakuza: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2012

For Graduates & Practitioners:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519191.0.html
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by serenegroup(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2012
u can also work in the mining sector like cement factories and all other mineral exploration factories around the country. Yeah borehole is also there and engineering geology is also an option and lastly environmental geology that has to do with climate change and waste management and pollution. There ar lots of option that can only know when u become specialized with your Msc
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by Skmoda360(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
Bro, u called me.
A kwasu geology student.
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
SLEEMYDRIZ:

Awwwww! I'm a young aspirant of geology, what i jst see is discouragin me, but all d same i hav choose in my jamb no going back, pls the guy studying in delsu pls i really wanna knw u better coz dat is my school of choice, My mobile num, 07068384937
Delsu iz okay 4 geology, bt its kind of tough. U jst need determination.
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thanks @ kingz, Talk to u soon,
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by UoPompey(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
Competive scholarships at University of Portsmouth for MSc programs in Geological and Environmental Sciences in September 2012:

* The Faculty of Science at the University of Portsmouth is offering a limited number of competitive scholarships to Nigerian students applying for full-time postgraduate courses in Geological http://www.port.ac.uk/departments/academic/geography/courses/ and Environmental Sciences http://www.port.ac.uk/departments/academic/sees/mscpostgraduatestudy/

Details on application procedure can be found at http://www.port.ac.uk/departments/faculties/facultyofscience/postgraduatescholarships/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,
Tosin
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2012
plz is there any difference btw Geological Technology and Geology??
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by Murphy7h4: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2012
Great
Re: Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Murphy7h4: Great
what are the DIFFERENCE

(1) (Reply)

Innovation: Enugu Partners Oxford University On Students’ Mentorship / Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur / Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.