Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Admission In Georgia ( Country) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission In Georgia ( Country) (1310 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Georgia ( Country) by LtCZAR: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
Good Day fellow Nigerians,
It might be a bad time to seek your help now due to the current issue in the country.
Am in need of every help and Advice i can get.

1. What are the Admission procedures.
2. what is their level of accreditation.
3. I read visa is at arrival, But Does anyone no how I can send my Application to these Any of the schools

I would be glad if any of these questions are answered.
thanks
Re: Admission In Georgia ( Country) by bolame: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
you can use an agent and get the study i.v within 2 days or probably search Mimi or Maski teaching university contact them with their email and phone number and they will give you the detail. guess no age limit u only need to send them the data page of your pp and school result wasce, neco gce etc and after you receive their invitation to study you can buy yr ticket and be on your way or wait 4 an evisa.

(1) (Reply)

"Would You Rather Live In America, Canada, Europe, Or China?" / Please Be Sincere / See What I Saw On My Way Back From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.