Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Truth About Subsidy: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Subsidy: (776 Views)

16 Famous Photos That Hide The Truth / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / The Lance Saga: The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Subsidy: by demoise: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2012
Initially i was unperturbed bout the subsidy thingy but I went on a quest bout it all and from my findings i discovered THE GOVERNMENT IS BROKE NEEDED MONEY FROM IMF AND THEY HAVE NEW RULES BOUT BORROWING (WHICH AFFECTS SOCIAL WELFARE PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNMENT) AND SUBSIDY REMOVAL IS THE ONLY ONE OUR GEJ LEAD GOVT. PROVIDES due to this present administrations they have overspent and now running to the FAMOUS IMF they were shocked with what dey got
''Like so many other nations, Nigerian people have suffered from a systematically reduced living standard after being subjected to the IMF’s Structural Adjustment Policies (SAP). Before a loan can be taken from the World Bank or IMF, a country must first follow strict economic policies, which include currency devaluation, lifting of trade tariffs, the removal of subsidies and detrimental budget cuts to critical public sector health and education services.'' if our so claimed economics guru OKONJO IWEALA is really serious bout saving
the economy i think the first thing shld be about corruption let feeding ASO ROCK WITH 1B naira to me is too much, funding office of the first lady thats not even constitutional with $50million thats how dey waste moni and now they wanna get moni from world bank those ones cant give em until they meet the IMF requirement more than 50% of the budget goes into governance let em be prudent and save up the fact is that they WANT TO GET MONEY TO STEAL AND THEY CANT its just another IMF policy that NIGERIANS MUST FIGHT AGAINST

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28520

(1) (Reply)

Lokoja Shut Down After Brutalized Policeman Dies In Hospital / Is This An Error? Nl Is Showing Different Color / Police Invite Saraki Over Intercontinental Bank Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.