Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (4636 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello viewers..welcome to your favourite E-terview with you boy leetunechi !!!

Being the first of its kind.we promise to always bring to your phone screen the best of all bestiez cool cool

please.lets take some commercials..we shall be right back....stay TUNED!!!!!!!!!

*lites out*

gan gan gan gannnn............

Welcome back nairalanders

to make this programmes more suitable for your taste..we shall be bringing to your phone screen members for all sections in this foroum

show rulez!

please do not comment on this thread..i repeat..do not comment on this thread until the floor is opened for comments

we ran out of time today..we hope to continue the second phase tomorrow smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
our guest of honour tonite is no other person..than NL diva.the men's choice..the ladies besties and the guys crush

.ladies and gents...niggas and baitches..trollz and spacebookers grin grin grin

help me welcome your gurl

MIZMYCOLI cheesy cheesy cheesy

*softmusicplaying*

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mizmycoli

kindly indicate your presence here ma'am

viewers are waiting cool cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by chibwike(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
you know we nigerians are stubborn

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
*Walks in majestically* smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That was a very funny intro, Lee, and smooth too!
I'm happy being here.
So What's up? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mtn

trying very hard to spoil my show this nite..with bad netty..i don off fone taya... Even on 4g grin

frankben and chibwike

last warning angry angry
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by chibwike(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Can we also ask our questions
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That was a very funny intro, Lee, and smooth too!
I'm happy being here.
So What's up? smiley

welcome ma'am

nigerians and their african time undecided

shall we proceed cool cool ?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Spreads mat, Softsparkyy come see something

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by uzolexis(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
"tunes in to NL 99.9" ehen what is happening in this station
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
chibwike: Can we also ask our questions

nope undecided

maybe when i'm done with her..if time permits us wink
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi, abeg no vex. I take style book space there grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
*sigh*

please...who are the MODS on this section
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

welcome ma'am

nigerians and their african time undecided

shall we proceed cool cool ?

Sure, it'd be my pleasure smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: Leetunechi, abeg no vex. I take style book space there grin

ifah hamma your teeth wit 2weeks ban now..shey u go say i wicked ba grin grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

ifah hamma your teeth wit 2weeks ban now..shey u go say i wicked ba grin grin
abeg commence your E-terview.

That's why I'm here grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sure, it'd be my pleasure smiley

sign and sealed cool

we all know you as mizmycoli on here

what are your other names ma'am
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
*sips orange juice* MizMyColi i followed you herecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: abeg commence your E-terview.

That's why I'm here grin

yessa cool

please no noise cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
My names include:
Ijeoma
Esther
Adannaya
The_Dotk
smiley

Leetunechi:

sign and sealed cool

we all know you as mizmycoli on here

what are your other names ma'am
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy: *sips orange juice* MizMyColi i followed you herecheesy
*snatches orange juice from her* angry

you don sip orange juice like two times 2day undecided. You wan get diabetes?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Welcome Hun.

@uzolexis cool
Missmossy: *sips orange juice* MizMyColi i followed you herecheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: *snatches orange juice from her* angry

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
My names include:
Ijeoma
Esther
Adannaya
The_Dotk
smiley

nice grin grin

please ma'am...we would love to know who mizmycoli is, in reality/person
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: *snatches orange juice from her* angry

Oh please,my doctor didn't tell me thatcheesy any other thingtongue? Lets focus on the topic biko.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
hehehehehehehehe.....

Mizmycoli and Mr Bruce Lee.....

Hehehehehehehheheheheehhehe.....

Can i ask a question too?? ....or i should just sit and observe??
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: Welcome Hun.

@uzolexis cool
Thanks dear...ride on!
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehehehe.....

temi temi

you nor read my warnin for up
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Tallesty1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehehehe.....

Let's sit and observe yet.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2014

The first daughter in a family of five.
A graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension Servicss, University of Benin.
I currently live and work in Lagos, Nigeria.
I practice Advertising and PR as a relationship manager (Outdoor Major).

Life and Love is my religion.
In reality, I'm someone you could term "too good to be true".
Now and then I ask myself if I'm really a human being.
But then, I've come to realize that it comes with the territory when you undergo a spiritual awakening of sorts.
I'm hardly different from what you see on NL
Save for Polyandry. (That's just an e-persona). grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leetunechi:

nice grin grin

please ma'am...we would love to know who mizmycoli is, in reality/person
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy:
Oh please,my doctor didn't tell me thatcheesy any other thingtongue? Lets focus on the topic biko.
lol...... I'll let you know after the show if really there's "any other thing" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is / Prometric Pearson VUE IT Certification Testing Centres In Nigeria / 24 Hours Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.