Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc (1078 Views)

Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds / N970m Suit: Zenith Bank Loses Bid To Stop Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc by NSIKAN: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2007
Want to open account with Zenith, do APG's,BID bonds,get credit facilities for transactions,
buy shares,call me 08033349015. email ridge9090@yahoo.com.We'll arrange to meet and discuss.
Re: To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc by LondonCool(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2007
What about those of us abroad ?? Anything for us ?
Re: To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc by NSIKAN: 2:29am On Oct 09, 2007
There a lot going for you guys abroad, all you need to do is indicate interest and we start communicating.i will either send you physical account openning forms which you will fill and sign accordingly,then send back to me, or you go to www.zenithbank.com,download forms for the particular account you need to open,sign and send to my office address.

If you have a family member,business partner or friend, you can send the person to me to handle the physical process for you should need be.

For you , a savings account and domiciliary account will suit u perfectly.We can discuss the details.

Any other transactions that may need bonds,guarrantees,credit facilities will require your physical presence and viable deals in construction,oil and gas,mortgage etc.

The truth is we as individuals working in Zenith are passionate about getting things done.

Reach me.2348033349015, ridge9090@yahoo.com.

I will communicate to you my office email address when we start discussing.
Re: To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc by deeeeeeeee: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2007
what about mortgages and whats the indicative rates for these facilities?
Re: To Open Account With Zenith, Do Apg's,bid Bonds,etc by NSIKAN: 4:41am On Oct 27, 2007
For mortgages we have funds set aside for this purpose from USAID and rates will be determined by your needs and tenor of repayment.is all green,Give me a call.08033349015

(1) (Reply)

Jason Njoku’s SPARK Provides USD$1M To Build Nigerian Tech Companies / Nigerian Investment / Investor Needed For A Petrol And Kerosine Business Home Distribution Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.