Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria (6494 Views)

Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) / The Most Romantic African Food!! / Do U Stil Eat Nigerian Food In Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by MrCork17: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
She's very picky and I plan to bring my Boo, Cindy, to Nigeria for holidays. Can anyone please recommend a romantic food you people eat u Nigeria when u tryin to win her heart? I need to impress my Boo, Cindy!. Cheers! Be nice! wink
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
Pounded yam and egusi soup
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
Amala & either of Ewedu, Efo riro, Gbegiri!. . .
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by MrCork17: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

ermm bro white babes dont eat that kinda food. I dont either! angry
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr, Cork:

She's very picky and I plan to bring my Boo, Cindy, to Nigeria for holidays. Can anyone please recommend a romantic food you people eat u Nigeria when u tryin to win her heart? I need to impress my Boo, Cindy!. Cheers! Be nice! wink

is this suppose to be a question? u never visited Nigeria or u didnt grew up there? dnt u have relatives? ohhh! i missed the point, u wanted to tell NL's ur dating a becky. Lame! grow up dude.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by ronkebp(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr, Cork:

ermm bro white babes dont eat that kinda food. I dont either! angry

Then you better, pack what she would eat along, or else hunger will mammer her!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by dollya(f): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
ijebu garri n cele water. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 12, 2012
Hummmmmm, Garri + kulikuli grin
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by highland(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
Your tribal food will do the magic.
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by gabbytabby: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2012
Starter - Hot fish pepper soup
Main course - Banga with starch
Sweet - Puff puff with akamu( you fit put pineapple inside the puff puff)

Drink - Malta Guiness.

grin grin grin grin
Since she be imaginary girlfriend you go chop your own and hers put together.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by koolkamzzy(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2012
martyns303:

is this suppose to be a question? u never visited Nigeria or u didnt grew up there? dnt u have relatives? ohhh! i missed the point, u wanted to tell NL's your dating a becky. Lame! grow up dude.

Nice one bro, some people just like to get cheap attention.
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by ismhab(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2012
By the way, are u not nigerian, u don't know what we use to eat, just because u went spend 1 year in london, u forget what ur country people dey chop.
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by reloboy(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2012
Azaro toó bad better still Isu ati epo and take cool kunu to flush it tru ur throat, hope that work. . . .
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Basics007: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2012
Fried snail in pepper sauce. Infact it's an aphrodisiac
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Basics007: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2012
Wait a minute! How can a Mr Cork's thread make the front page? This is preposterous!
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by LagosBoi2(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2012
GARRI ati EPA
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2012
labalaba:

Hummmmmm, Garri + kulikuli  grin

Lmao. . . .I haven't eaten this thing in years.do they still sell it ? grin
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by kwajahafiz(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Mr cork, we know this is only a fantasy of urs, ie. to have a white g/friend.
but bro, in truth, you need to get off your village mentality of thinking that a white girl
probably from where u are in turkey or uzbhekistan is a big deal,
Any way give her ogbono soup and poundo---a big libido booster, grin grin grin

and, yes they do like our native food.
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by sandiyke(f): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2012
@dolly a this is d funniest i ve read in a while.lmfao
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2012
[size=18pt]This thread is an absolute dumb down![/size]
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Goldenshell: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2012
Bro i wuld advice u 2 ask her whic food she luvs in nigeria??
(@ least she mst av heard of 1).

Jst d way we also knw som of theirs. [color=#000099][/color] wink
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2012
I have read with acatatectic disgust,governments asinine and puerile ratiocinations atttempting to justiceate the proposed removal of subsidies from petroleum products.It has assevarated that it's intentions is guided by the need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a machiavellian and mephistophelean cabal and i have said to myself,what a shame!"

She can eat those! angry angry angry

Don't bring any Sao Tome and Principe girl here ooo otherwise she go chop LOCUST and HONEY!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2012
subsidy cooked with subsideen would make her stay put with you in naija tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Nnamsco4real: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2012
try okpa and garri with peak milk and groundnut
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2012
LOCUST AND HONEY nko?

grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by iceblock(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2012
RASTA BOBOZI AND COCO NUT IS GOOD FOR A START. bonne appetite
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by naijaswiss(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2012
why not jolouf rice with nice seasoned chicken /meat but it should look very colourful I guess with like assorted vegetables on the side, i think how you present what ever nigerian food is what matters ,make sure it looks good and has a good aroma grin
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Raxxye(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
Give her roasted pawpaw with kunu. I bet she‘ll never leave u for another guy!
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mr cork u like forming Oleku wen we all know na Basira d eko seller u want impress,dude fry ur shitzzz and spread it all over agege bread, while doing dat no forget to freeze ur pisss with milk so she fit drink concentrate yogurt down d delicassy. grin cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by slam7000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2012
Quote from mr cork,
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria
« #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Mynd_44 on January 11, 2012, 02:42 PM

ermm bro white babes dont eat that kinda food. I dont either

What are you talking about corky man,i dont know what part of the world you are at and the nationality or nationalities of white babes/babes you,ve dated or into but white women especially english and mostly those who are into black men do like Nigerian and carribean foods, those in london will tell you that english women love plantain,yam with tomato sauce and a bit of naija pepper for those into spicy foods and i know some who like nigerian eba with, egusi,ugu,okro, .if you didnt like it thats your business, lots of people do,i met a lady in guildford who resides in naija with the husband and she was asking me where she could get naija suya and i had to direct her to obalende suya in london, they love our food bro.
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by fasa2020(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
Pepper sauce with Ponmo (Eyi to ka bi taya, toti muta yooo) with Maltinoh diluted with Miliki Olope cos she go need Ogun eje ! smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria by slam7000(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
Quote from mr cork,
 The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria
« on: January 11, 2012, 02:38 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's very picky and I plan to bring my Boo, Cindy,  to Nigeria for holidays. Can anyone please recommend a romantic food you people eat u Nigeria when u tryin to win her heart? I need to impress my Boo, Cindy!.  Cheers!    Be nice!  

BTW, How come you live in  peckam london and you are asking this silly question, bloody peckam is home to asians,caribbeans,nigerians and all nationalities with lots of asian shops selling afro-caribbean foods, yam,garri etc, i believe you do go to peckam rye station everyday, im sure you do do get your crayfish and dried fish and bitter leaves there everyday because i frequent there when i was living at prince albert, cheesy, dem go de pose,dem go de dege dege  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Life Changes Products? 08034308587 / 10 Winners Have Emerged In The Just Concluded #mykerrygoldmilkrecipe02 Campaign / When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.