Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests (1124 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Muslim Leaders Peform Salat At Auschwitz / Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by olapluto(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
I just came across this picture on facebook. I support the protest, and would probably have been there to join them. However, I am curious to know if they withdrew from the crowd at 2pm to observe solat?

Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
shocked
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by LagosShia: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
Alhamdulillah!

nice move!!!!

let the international media see the picture and know that the "south" which comprises of the south-west,south-east and south-south is not homogenous and by no means a so called "christian south".

the picture of these yoruba muslim leaders expresses a thousand words.let Oritsejafor see the picture and see his fellow yorubas who are muslims protesting against his president who his CAN provide cover up even when he farts.let him also see that the "south" does not belong to him and the south-west from where he hails has mature men and educated ones who are muslims.he has alot and many to contend with.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by olapluto(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Anyone recognise the man holding the microphone? He looks like Imam Salami of Old Kent Road mosque to me.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by olapluto(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
I will be pleasantly surprised if any major newspaper carries this story tomorrow. Later, they say Muslims in the South are passive.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 12, 2012
ola_pluto:

I will be pleasantly surprised if any major newspaper carries this story tomorrow. Later, they say Muslims in the South are passive.

Of course the high gas prices affects them as well so they would protest.

It would have been more newsworthy if they were protesting against Boko Haram for example . . . of course they wont do that.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by LagosShia: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2012
davidylan:

Of course the high gas prices affects them as well so they would protest.

It would have been more newsworthy if they were protesting against Boko Haram for example . . . of course they wont do that.

Davidylan,are you a muslim?

if not save us the BS!!!

ask GEJ and his ministers to protest against boko haram.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2012
LagosShia:

Davidylan,are you a muslim?

if not save us the BS!!!

ask GEJ and his ministers to protest against boko haram.

what has being muslim got to do with pointing out the huge elephant in the room? That muslim leaders are only conspicuous by their eerie silence when it comes to Boko Haram.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Sweetnecta: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
let me take a leaf from the christians about christian and christianity.

no true muslim knowing what Islam says about anything evil will support boko haram or any group that does evil.

of course, in Islam, unlike other ways or religions there are rules and also exception to any rule.

and the christian soldiers urinated on dead non chrtistians in afghanistan. what will Jesus do or say moment considering that he whipped a few old men and say vile things to nations and tribes, even low graded his mother.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
You cowards and despicable sons of satan irritate me sometimes.

Sweetnecta:

no true muslim knowing what Islam says about anything evil will support boko haram or any group that does evil.

So where are the "true muslims" shouting, carrying banners and speaking out boldly against boko haram? Have they all gone on the hajj?

Sweetnecta:

of course, in Islam, unlike other ways or religions there are rules and also exception to any rule.

you mean your al taqiya?

Sweetnecta:

and the christian soldiers urinated on dead non chrtistians in afghanistan. what will Jesus do or say moment considering that he whipped a few old men and say vile things to nations and tribes, even low graded his mother.

The US government is investigating at the moment with the intention of prosecuting, court martialling and potentially jailing the affected soldiers. So what was your point again? Would Iran suspend a soldier caught urinating on a US soldiers corpse? You people are the worst of the human specie.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Sweetnecta: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
[Quote]« #9 on: Today at 12:41:22 PM »
You cowards and despicable sons of satan irritate me sometimes.[/Quote]I guess our father is from this list; Peter the companion of Jesus, Jim Jones, David Koresh of the branch davidian, david who sent a man to die so that he can confiscate his widow already pregnant for him. you darn adulterous soul seeking after sign and miracle. one 3 days and 3 nights in a baseball dug out, or cave is for you.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:08:14 PM

So where are the "true muslims" shouting, carrying banners and speaking out boldly against boko haram? Have they all gone on the hajj?[/Quote]chilled mind. is every protest must include the listed above? how about discouraging others from joining, etc? the president is a christian and he is charged with law and order and security of nigeria. i think his inactive against boko haram is a support for the evil doers. after all he is the man that legally can command the miliatry and other to crush them and their political supporters; all of them to me, including the president are evil doers.

you mean your al taqiya?[/Quote]Is my above al taqiya? what shall we call when slapped in one cheek, turn the other [espceially if boko haram or oyedepo is the slapper]? you are probably not a witch but a witch for Jesus. Ewu. and i am not even talking about the lamb who whipped the old money changers out of the town [the courtyard next to the temple, not next to the church].

[b]The US government is investigating at the moment with the intention of prosecuting[/b], court martialling and potentially jailing the affected soldiers. So what was your point again? Would Iran suspend a soldier caught urinating on a US soldiers corpse? You people are the worst of the human specie.[/Quote]While I am not for iran, i can bet you a nickel that they will not urinate on a dead body 'if the soldier is a true muslim since Islam forbids abuse of corpse". I remember watching the video of the beginning of the invasion of Iraq. The general who was on the field commanding the ground troop to enter Iraq tod them to forget what was said in basic training because this is war. no wonder a dying man was shot dead to be sure he was dead by a young soldier. and i am not surprise that they peed just now since the rifles have Biblical verses and we are INFIDELS according to the book of Timothy [you need to check it out; your bible that is]. now that was my point. whats your defense, again? I can assure you, no marine will be punished because even according to davidylan, all [tactics] [is] fair in war.

I bet you will return to your gimmick of the lamb of God, my meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh or is it bhah, this time?
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I guess our father is from this list; Peter the companion of Jesus, Jim Jones, David Koresh of the branch davidian, david who sent a man to die so that he can confiscate his widow already pregnant for him. you darn adulterous soul seeking after sign and miracle. one 3 days and 3 nights in a baseball dug out, or cave is for you.

Didnt your despicable bloodthirsty mongrel of a prophet kill a man to snatch his widow as well? didnt he snatch his sons wife as well? Didnt he go raiding other innocent peoples to take their wives since he was given the s[i]e[/i]xual appetite of 10 men?
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by olapluto(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
davidylan comes into every thread to cause a diversion. He comes in to insult our senses. I beg people to please IGNORE him and not let him get to them. Anyone can hide behind a pc and cause mischief.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by olawalebabs(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
Ola pluto, the imam there is Imam Abdul Rahman of Ansar ud deen, he condemn BH and the anti govt policies
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Lagosboy: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
ola_pluto:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/33005-clerics-dons-lead-muslim-protesters.html

it was reported in the nation today.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
ola_pluto:

davidylan comes into every thread to cause a diversion. He comes in to insult our senses. I beg people to please IGNORE him and not let him get to them. Anyone can hide behind a pc and cause mischief.

i guess you and your fellow islamobots hate the truth.
Re: Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
davidylan:

what has being muslim got to do with pointing out the huge elephant in the room? That muslim leaders are only conspicuous by their eerie silence when it comes to Boko Haram.

You are goofing big time man. Sheik AbdurRahman Ahmad and Dr. Akintola addressed the Ojota crowd 2 days ago and virtually all the private TV stations aired their outright condemnation of Boko Haram. It was too obvious to ignore.

Even the people who taught you the hate-Islam concepts will shake their head at your gullibility in believing everything they fed you with, especially with the way you go on and on like a broken record.

(1) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Royal Prince Declares Conversion To Christianity: / A Muslim Family Naming Ceremony Food During Ramadan / Is Their An Ongoing Evolution Taking Place In Islam? No Offense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.