Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? (1416 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
A mild argument occured btw dis guy and his wife. In tryin to settle it, a scuffle ensued, and probably because his wife's mother was taking her daughters side she gave d guy a hot slap shocked
if u were d one dat was slapped by your spouse's mother, what will u do to her.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
This has been asked before. I would slap her back, and throw her out. It's that simple.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^seconded!!!
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by MissyB3(f): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
I'd walk away in silence, and ask her son to caution her.
I may not be that tolerant next time . . . My hands definitely won't retaliate but my mouth will.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2012
I'll put my hand on the spot shouting,yayiy mama what did I do to you na?then leave the room for them and go plan my revenge,I'll only forgive if she apologizes,if not I'll deal with her but in a way she'll never suspect me. Its called irusa nmadu,m'ga rusa ya aruru ala.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by emofine2(f): 2:24am On Jan 12, 2012
I would most likely do what Missy B had written except I would not want to be in the same room with such an uncivilized in law again unless she has apologized and shown remorse.
If it occurred that such behaviour was not a fluke never will I grace her presence and if I had a child neither would they.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2012
freecocoa:

I'll put my hand on the spot shouting,yayiy mama what did I do to you na?then leave the room for them and go plan my revenge,I'll only forgive if she apologizes,if not I'll deal with her but in a way she'll never suspect me. Its called irusa nmadu,m'ga rusa ya aruru ala.

Nollywood !!!!. Desist from watching too much of patience uzokwu
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
First off,fear or lack of thereof won't let my mom,MIL or anyone slap me or my husband in OUR own home.

@Topic,Be it my mom or my MIL that did the slapping,she leaves that same day,NO 2 ways about that.When the tempers are down etal,me and my husband wud put heads together to know the way forward.Apologies can then come in,forgiveness and peace but solid and well defined boundaries shall be put in place so both parties knows which side of the bed to occupy.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
I don't know why a mother would be involved when a couple are having a heated arguement, i know love for her child would want to step in, but it is advisable to steer clear from issues like that, and take a walk, if you cannot stand the heat.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
undecided
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by drnoel: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
angry angry angry angry both the mother and the daughter will sleep outside that day
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by dollya(f): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Missy_B:

I'd walk away in silence, and ask her son to caution her.
I may not be that tolerant next time . . . My hands definitely won't retaliate but my mouth will.
i agree with you missy b but next time my hands n mouth will retaliate. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by sophy09: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
For someone like me when I notice an argument is getting heated with my bf and people are there I smile and walk away.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
I would walk away but tell the daughter via text that I shouldnt come back home to meet the mother. SIMPLE
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Truth be told, ANYTHING can happen.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Nollywood !!!!. Desist from watching too much of patience uzokwu
Nolly-gini? If someone slaps me,the first thing I'll do is put my hand on the spot and try to soothe the pain,followed by saying something,what has nolly got to do with that? Or maybe you think irusa nmadu is not possible?whatever the case,I don talk wetin I go do and patience ozo has nada to do with it.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
What is irusa nmadu?

After all the dowry I paid, you still wan use made nmadu for me?
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
^
You again, grin
Shebi you want to derail this thread and have moremi call us "mentally challenged" people.

Irusa nmadu ;Is kinda being mischievous towards a person.

Btw I didn't know you paid any dowry o. undecided
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by coogar: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2012
booqee:

A mild argument occured btw dis guy and his wife. In tryin to settle it, a scuffle ensued, and probably because his wife's mother was taking her daughters side she gave d guy a hot slap shocked
if u were d one dat was slapped by your spouse's mother, what will u do to her.

turn the other cheek.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by ShyOne(f): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2012
My parents wouldn't interfere in my marriage, it would never come to that, ever

If his parent (mom) did such a thing to me. I would leave the room, not say anything. I would expect him to remove her from the home. If he does not, I will remove myself from the home until he did.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by moremi2008(m): 4:34am On Jan 13, 2012
Walk away and ask my spouse to deal with the errant parent. A marriage is greater than any old woman's foolishness.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by vanitty: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2012
^ great answer
Absolutely nothing. I will just walk away
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Shola2009(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
grin grin at the different Nollywood inspired responses.
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Outstrip(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
I would not slap back but she cannot come back to my house until she apologizes. I imagined what my mother would do if I was fighting with my siblings. We never actually fight but that would be the highest level of disrespect to fist fight in front of other people. If the woman is the kind that slaps her own children she would likely do it to her own children also and since I don't know if the man was winnign the fight grin it is somewhat hard to judge. I personally think it takes a shameless person to fight in the presense of in laws. You even tend to act better around in laws
Re: What Will U Do To Her If U Were Slapped By D Mother Of Ur Spouse? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 14, 2012
coogar:

turn the other cheek.
lol! Like any of u could do dat. . . tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sustain Interest In A Relationship? / Man In Port Harcourt Divorces Wife Over Pregnancy Scam And Occult Practices / CONTESTANTS, 9ja Baby Photo Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.