Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation (1631 Views)

How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses On Boko Haram (video) / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
Boko Haram video broadcast translation;
Greetings to you and greetings to fellow muslims and thanks be to God. This is a message to Goodluck and to the Can president. Alhamdullahi, we are known as Jamatu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati wal-jihad which some people derogatory termed as boko haram. We have said all that needs to be said and everyone has seen what the security personnel have done to us. Everyone has seen why we are fighting with them. We hardly touch anybody except security personnel and christians and those who have betrayed us. Eveyone knows what christians did to muslims, not once or twice. Why i've come out to explain myself is because of the explanation jonathan and the CAN president gave on us, including the various versions people give about us that we are like cancer (a terrible ailment) i n this country called Nigeria. No, we're not cancer, neither are we evil. If people don't know us, God knows everyone. Everyone knows what happened to our leader. Everyone knows what wickedness was meted out to our members and fellow muslims in Nigeria from time to time in Zango kataf, Tafawa Balewa, Kaduna, villages, Lanngtang, Yelwa shendam. Different things were meted out to muslimsin this country. Everyone knows that democracy and the constitution is paganism and everyone knows there are some things that God has forbidden in the quran that cannot be counted even western education! We have stopped everything apart from saying we should stay on the path of truth and peace and live right in the sight of God. There, we will have peace and that is what we have been preaching and b'cos of that they said we should be killed and our mosques destroyed. We decided to defend ourselves and God has said if u follow him, he will give you strength! That is why Jonathan, u should know that this is beyond your power. It is not our doing but that of God. It is beyond you. Wallahi, what you are saying is like you have not started saying anything! Before God created the earth, he knew what was going to happen and he has promised in the holy book that he will help his religion. It is beyond your power. What you see has been happening, God allowed it because you have refused to follow him and you have betrayed his religion. That is why Jonathan, this is beyond your power-yes!! If a few in your Govt say nice things about us, it is not surprising-it has happened many times -our hands are open! Anybody that says he will not follow God, even if he loves us, God has not said we should love such a person. God has said we shld show such person the right path and embrace such person! You CHRISTIANS should know that Jesus is a servant and prophet of God. He is not the son of God. This religion of Christianity you are practising is not a religion of God-it is paganism. God frowns at it. What you are practising is not religion. Aside that, you Christians cheated and killed us to the extent of eating our flesh like cannibals! You did all you wanted to us. We are trying to coerce you to embrace islam, because that is what God instructed us to do. Even at that, without provocation, you slaughtered us and took our wives and humiliated us! Now you CAN president, you come out to say your people should come out and do whatever they want to do! Any right thinking person knows what you mean, any right thinking person knows what you're saying. This is why as leader of this sect i tell you to repent and to you Christians, repent! This path we're taking is God's path. Fellow muslims, understand us! Our objective is not to kill or humiliate or steal. This explanation has become necessary, even if i dont explain, i can decide to keep mute because the person i love to know me like this is God. I have no objective than to help the religion of God, that is all i can explain. But if u want futher explanation, we have tapes u can listen to and know our objectives. This is also my message to the President of Nigeria, Jonathan, who has come out to say negative things about us and also a lot of harm to us-God has given us victory and we have done what we want to do. This is almost 11 yrs our members are being killed! Anything people want to say or do, we say enough is enough! We serve God and we do not harm anybody, but anybody that looks forour trouble, we'll face such person or persons! We follow the tenets of the quran and anybody that thinks he can fight God shouldnt think his prayer or praying in the mosque can save him! Any muslim that cheats and hides under the cloak of religion, if we know such person, we wont hesitate to eliminate him. Yes, i'm saying so because it doesnt take 5 minutes to kill just as we're being killed. We follow the teachings of the quran. This is what God has told me to explain. Allhamdulillah!
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
I'm completely speechless. What exactly is this man saying?

You CHRISTIANS should know that Jesus is a servant and prophet of God. He is not the son of God. This religion of Christianity you are practising is not a religion of God-it is paganism. God frowns at it. What you are practising is not religion.

Ok so exactly what is the imaam's problem here? Is christianity infringing on his right to read his quran in a sharia state?

Aside that, you Christians cheated and killed us to the extent of eating our flesh like cannibals! You did all you wanted to us. . . Even at that, without provocation, you slaughtered us and took our wives and humiliated us!

when did this happen? shocked

We are trying to coerce you to embrace islam, because that is what God instructed us to do

Ah but i thought allah said somewhere that "to you is your religion . . . bla bla bla"
Apparently that is nothing but a bogus lie to be used when muslims are in the minority right? Now we know the true motivation behind islam . . . forcing others into islam on pain of death.
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by highland(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
God saves Nigeria from these boko men.
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigerians,
That murderer said God 23 times in his speech.
Even when they are raping somebody, Nigerians will still call God.

He willl account for those 23 times.
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Anssybaby(f): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Allah must be blind, deaf, dumb, lame, and handdicaped, that explains why his followers have to fight for him.
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2012
Aside that, you Christians cheated and killed us to the extent of eating our flesh like cannibals! You did all you wanted to us. . . Even at that, without provocation, [b]you slaughtered us and took our wives and humiliated us![/b]when did this happen? :

This act of genocide took place in May 2004 at yelwa shendam Plateau state

just google 'yelwa massacre' and confirm for yourself.
below is what wikipedia wrote on the issue:

The Yelwa massacre took place on May 2, 2004, in Yelwa, Nigeria. According to reports more than 630 Muslims were killed by Christians.[1] Christian men and boys surrounded Yelwa and many were bare-chested; others wore shirts on which they had reportedly pinned white name tags identifying them as members of the Christian Association of Nigeria, an umbrella organization founded in the 1970s to give Christians a collective and unified voice as strong as that of Muslims. Each tag had a number instead of a name: a code, it seemed, for identification. They attacked the town. According to Human Rights Watch, 660 Muslims were massacred over the course of the next two days, including the patients in the Al-Amin clinic. Twelve mosques and 300 houses went up in flames. Young girls were marched to a nearby Christian town and forced to eat pork and drink alcohol. Many were raped, and 50 were killed.[2]

The whereabout of many of the muslim girls forcefully abducted by the christian terrorists is still unknown.
Just like in serbia in 1995 rap.e is used as a war strategy by christian terrrists.

I was'nt surprise that you are not aware of the incident. The largely christian nigerian press suppressed it, but the news was carried by some international media and human right groups. Whereas some Nigerian Newspapers reported (mis reported ) that crisis to give the impression that the muslims were the aggressors
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
Those were NOT christians if that happened.

Name/number tags? eating flesh? what is that? That was obviously some sort of setup.
Why is it that anyone that isn't a muslim is automatically deemed by you people as "christians" in that country.
you guys DO realize there are still old-religionists and fetishists in naija as well right?

No Christian is a cannibal. Whoever did that simply chose desecrated muslim lives and decided to mock the christian church while they were at it. A political & DEMONIC ploy to incite hatred between the north and south. Unfortunately the minds of many are much too simple to see this obvious seperatist tactics.
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

Those were NOT christians if that happened.

Name/number tags? eating flesh? what is that? That was obviously some sort of setup.
Why is it that anyone that isn't a muslim is automatically deemed by you people as "christians" in that country.
you guys DO realize there are still old-religionists and fetishists in naija as well right?

No Christian is a cannibal. Whoever did that simply chose desecrated muslim lives and decided to mock the christian church while they were at it. A political & DEMONIC ploy to incite hatred between the north and south. Unfortunately the minds of many are much too simple to see this obvious seperatist tactics.

how else can they justify islamic-sanctioned murder? They can just say "christians" do it too.
Re: Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
Wait till they catch him, he will be singing a different tune.

He thinks we are in the middle east !!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGIi8fSXMo?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Judge Orders Baby's Name Changed From "Messiah" To "Martin" / Buhari+Supporters Blantantly Disrepect God By Wearing Caps During Church Service / Is Hell Fire Real? Did Jesus Christ Preach About Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.