Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Alaba International Now Online: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba International Now Online: (934 Views)

Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alaba International Now Online: by Sirdavsong1: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hi guys,
I was browsing over the internet and saw a nice innovation in Nigeria.

Do you know the whole Alaba International Market is now online? I mean you can locate any product, contact the vendor and do the transacton or you can also buy online and get it delivered to your doorstep.

Wow, just check it out on www.alaba-intl.com
Re: Alaba International Now Online: by abbey4biz(m): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2012
wat a nice innovation to moving the nation’s economy to a cashless economy.

Kudos to you guyz keep it up. I wish you get this accross all the 36 states in Nigeria and beyond.

Once again, weldone guys!
Re: Alaba International Now Online: by xtremeidea(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2012
Not fully functioning,

No items to display yet!!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn My First $430 From Ema22 In Just 18days / How An Adopted Child And School Dropout Founded Apple And Made $8.3B! / Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.