Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now (9497 Views)

Super Eagles Take A Walk In Tanzania (Photo) / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Let's Support Our Local League, Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Lanquart: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
Are you interested to play professional football abroad and earn good money?If yes,this is your opporturnity to join other Nigerian footballers in the lucrative Tanzania premiership league.
The Tanzania Premiership League is dominated by foreign footballers from Arab,Asia,East/West/North and central Africa.Tanzania footballers are one of the best paid in the whole of Africa while their stadia are as good as European stadia .
Tanzania league is one of the few African leagues that pay footballers up to US$2 Million (Two Million US Dollars) for their sign-on fee while some footballers earn close to US$10,000 (Ten Thousand US Dollars per month.
For the 2012/2013 Tanzania premiership League,trials of footballers are on- going in all the 15 premie ship clubs in Tanzania viz(1) African Lyon -Dar es salam (2) Azim FC - Dar es salam (3) Coastal Union-Tanga (5)JKT Ruvu Stars (Dodona) (6) JKT Olijoro FC - Arusha (7) Kagera Sugar - Bukoba (coolMoro United - Morogoro (9) Mitibwa Suga FC - Turiani (10) Polisi Dodoma - Dodoma (11) Ruvu Shooting -Coas (12) Simba FC - Dar es Salam (13) Toto African -Nwanza (14) Villa Squad - Dar es Salam (15) Young African FC -Dar es salam.
Among the different footballers that went for trial last year from around the world,majority of those selected are Nigerians because of their skills unique style of play.Today in the Tanzania League,we have more than 150 Nigerian footballers playing there.
Interested Nigeria footballers whether playing already in the Nigeria league,Amature league or in the streets should contact our Nigeria Agent,Skybase Sports on 08069002604.Email:skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com or visit Skybase office in Lagos.
Please bear in mind we have a principle of "First come,first serve"
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by salvaman: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
Sir,I am the person that called you last night for the two players that are interested to play in Tanzania.Please sen your office address to this my email address,we will come on Monday if there is no strike.
This is the email add: salvaman123@yahoo.com.
Takia sr
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by MullyB: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2012
I am intrested.How much for one footballer and I want to do for my self and my friend,how much will the two cost?
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Lanquart: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thanks to all the interested footballers who have been calling and sending emails about this golden opporturnity,we at Skybase sports appreciate all your enquiries.We believe that you will go there and make ur family,Nigeria and us proud.
For those whom we gave appointment on Monday,16th january 2012, we regrate to announce that it has been postponed till after the strike embarked upon by NLC.We will reschedule another appointment imediatly the strike is called of.
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by enomakos(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2012
US$2 Million (Two Million US Dollars) for their sign-on fee while some footballers earn close to US$10,000 (Ten Thousand US Dollars per month.

is this true?
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Lanquart: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Thanks Enomakos,you asked if it is possiblefor a footballer to earn such amount of money both in sign on fee and monthly salary,yes it depends on how good you are as a footballer as well as your negotiation power.
I hope you are aware that jude Aneke who was the highest goal scorer in the Nigeria premiership league last year hast just sign for a new club in Nigeria for a contract worth more than 13 million naira.This is to motivate other players and also encourage other Nigeria footballers to remain focus.
Again,Tanzania want to use football as another source of tourism to compliments their country having the highest mountain in Africa that attracts millions of tourists to their country.The Tanzania Football Federation and the Tanzania Government are working towards selling their league to the outside world.In 2014 football league,many Arab and European investors are planning to buy some Tanzania football clubs and turn them around like they did to Chalsea,PSG and Man City etc.
We believe Nigerian footballers will make good use of this opporturnity to show case their God given talents in football and make a good living out of it.
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Lanquart:

Are you interested to play professional football abroad and earn good money?If yes,this is your opporturnity to join other Nigerian footballers in the lucrative Tanzania premiership league.
The Tanzania Premiership League is dominated by foreign footballers from Arab,Asia,East/West/North and central Africa.Tanzania footballers are one of the best paid in the whole of Africa while their stadia are as good as European stadia .
Tanzania league is one of the few African leagues that pay footballers up to US$2 Million (Two Million US Dollars) for their sign-on fee while some footballers earn close to US$10,000 (Ten Thousand US Dollars per month.
For the 2012/2013 Tanzania premiership League,trials of footballers are on- going in all the 15 premie ship clubs in Tanzania viz(1) African Lyon -Dar es salam (2) Azim FC - Dar es salam (3) Coastal Union-Tanga (5)JKT Ruvu Stars (Dodona) (6) JKT Olijoro FC - Arusha (7) Kagera Sugar - Bukoba (coolMoro United - Morogoro (9) Mitibwa Suga FC - Turiani (10) Polisi Dodoma - Dodoma (11) Ruvu Shooting -Coas (12) Simba FC - Dar es Salam (13) Toto African -Nwanza (14) Villa Squad - Dar es Salam (15) Young African FC -Dar es salam.
Among the different footballers that went for trial last year from around the world,majority of those selected are Nigerians because of their skills unique style of play.Today in the Tanzania League,we have more than 150 Nigerian footballers playing there.
Interested Nigeria footballers whether playing already in the Nigeria league,Amature league or in the streets should contact our Nigeria Agent,Skybase Sports on 08069002604.Email:skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com or visit Skybase office in Lagos.
Please bear in mind we have a principle of "First come,first serve"

Tell us a single player in Tanzania that earns that much a month.
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Lanquart: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
This is to thank all the footballers and their representatives who attended the briefing yesterday in Lagos.We also wish to show our appreciation to all those who have confidence in our services,we promise we will never let you down.Our desire is to see Nigeria footballers dominate Africa in general and the world in general.
We also wish to use this opportunity to inform footballers that for now,we are only sending footballers to Tanzania which is where we have valid request from some clubs. And we believe,Tanzania is a nice place to start a professional carer.
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
Lanquart:

This is to thank all the footballers and their representatives who attended the briefing yesterday in Lagos.We also wish to show our appreciation to all those who have confidence in our services,we promise we will never let you down.Our desire is to see Nigeria footballers dominate Africa in general and the world in general.
We also wish to use this opportunity to inform footballers that for now,we are only sending footballers to Tanzania which is where we have valid request from some clubs. And we believe,Tanzania is a nice place to start a professional carer.

Just as you started with your visa dodgy deal, you are now targeting naive Nigerians who will believe your story that they stand a chance in playing football and get paid billions in Tanzania.

No footballer get paid that amount in Tanzania football league, anybody can find that out. Many will regret wasting their money on this on going fraud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Lanquart: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Thanks a million times "Justwise" for the insult.But a million name calling from you will not stop some players that are traveling this week and the others that will also travel after them.
In as much as I don't want to join issue with you in particular,but with reference to my well advertised visa procurement both here in Nairaland forum and in the print media,I can vividly remember your only complain then was that the visa fee was on the high side and some other people also pleaded that I should bring the fee down which I dutifully explained to them why the visa fee was that amount because I believe in "what is worth doing is worth doing well"
It is unfortunate that you are now terming it fraud because I refused to yield to your demand of (bringing the fee lower).All the same I thank you for having time to contribute to my thread,whether good or bad,I appreciate.
But for your information,we have succeeded in getting more than 12 visas for people since then from different embassies here in Nigeria and those whom their visas were denied for one reason or the other,we have successfully returned their international passports to them and some that made deposit,we have also refunded their monies back to them.
I stand to be proved wrong
Nevertheless,I like the watchdog role you are playing in this forum but that will not make you assume that any visa issue is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
Lanquart:

Thanks a million times "Justwise" for the insult.But a million name calling from you will not stop some players that are traveling this week and the others that will also travel after them.
In as much as I don't want to join issue with you in particular,but with reference to my well advertised visa procurement both here in Nairaland forum and in the print media,I can vividly remember your only complain then was that the visa fee was on the high side and some other people also pleaded that I should bring the fee down which I dutifully explained to them why the visa fee was that amount because I believe in "what is worth doing is worth doing well"
It is unfortunate that you are now terming it fraud because I refused to yield to your demand of (bringing the fee lower).All the same I thank you for having time to contribute to my thread,whether good or bad,I appreciate.
But for your information,we have succeeded in getting more than 12 visas for people since then from different embassies here in Nigeria and those whom their visas were denied for one reason or the other,we have successfully returned their international passports to them and some that made deposit,we have also refunded their monies back to them.
I stand to be proved wrong
Nevertheless,I like the watchdog role you are playing in this forum but that will not make you assume that any visa issue is a scam.

One thing i can't stand with some of you is the level of misleading and false hopes you muddle up in your business, there is no single player in Tanzanian league that earns ANYTHING close to that figure, only in Tunisia and maybe Egypt will a player earn close to $10.000 a month and its not just average player.
Stop misleading people, lying to make some quick bulk is pure evil.

About your visa 'business' . . only a very very naive individual will pay $500.00 for visiting visa to ANY country in the world, how can you ask somebody to pay $500.00 for visa that cost less than N80.000 ? They can't work or study with that visa, its pure greed on your side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by ifeanex007(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
I am intrested.How much for one footballer and I want to do for my self and my friend,how much will the two cost?
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by ifeanex007(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
I am interested.How much for one footballer and I want to do for my self and my, and i need some information to proceed for the team.....
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by liquidmetall: 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
any offer still on ground?
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Standard007(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Lanquart please is the offer still available in this 2017? Am highly interested.
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by teboiCB: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls whats the way forward? @justwise
I'm just an ordinary footballer with dreams.
Re: Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
teboiCB:
Pls whats the way forward? @justwise I'm just an ordinary footballer with dreams.
what's your football age??

(1) (Reply)

Dalung, Nwoko Host Abuja Soccer Stars Project As 150 Players Set For Ccamping / 2 - 3 Odds Free Daily Tips - 99% Guaranteed / Top 5 U-20 Stars In The NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.