Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Come Their Are More True Muslim Worshippers Than In Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Their Are More True Muslim Worshippers Than In Christianity? (587 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Come Their Are More True Muslim Worshippers Than In Christianity? by sexsinners(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
I am christian ,but i notice Muslim tend to be more true to their religion than Christians. Christianity is full of liar ,FORNICATERs ,and thieves. Most sin without thinking twice. i just read somewhere that 96% of ppl fornicate? when it is written clearly in the bible that fornication is forbidden ,yet ppl comit it so many times ,like it is a norm.

in Islam you will find more virgins and TRUE BELIEVERS. ones that will not argue with you when someone is preaching the right message.Muslims pray everyday,Christians don't,Muslims fast for Allah, majority of Christians only fast when they need help.

where are the true believers in Christianity,the ones that sin but deeply regret it.

where are they, not the ones that "say" they are Christians but don't show it.

(1) (Reply)

18 Months Old Ordered Off Plane. / Where Is The “christ” In “christianity?” / Christian Oppression During Islam's 'holy Month' Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.