Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? (2988 Views)

The Worst Places To Have Sex! 10 People Share Their Experiences / Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences / Have U All Seen The Reloaded Charlyboy's Site? Http://www.charlyboy.com What Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MariaP: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
I heard the website site owner Sola Osofisan fuckkks his female members during their annual members get together. Is that true ?
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MissyB3(f): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
Lmao! Una haff come again with gut-busting info!  grin  grin

A photo of this dude, please? If he's hot, by my yardstick, I wouldn't mind becoming a registered member.  cheesy
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MariaP: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
Missy_B:

Lmao! Una haff come again! grin grin

A photo of this dude, please? If he's hot, by my yardstick, I wouldn't mind becoming a registered member. cheesy

Na so i hear o. The lady who told me got engaged in a street fight with another girl and it was during the hot fight they started washing their dirty linien in public. shocked cheesy
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MissyB3(f): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2012
MariaP:

Na so i hear o. The lady who told me got engaged in a street fight with another girl and it was during the hot fight they started washing their dirty linien in public.  shocked cheesy
Isn't it on NigerianVillageSquare ( or what's the site called?) they say things like this happen? grin
I need to dig up some threads to be sure. Mu he he!  cheesy

BTW, is Seun planning to follow this trend anytime soon? grin  lipsrsealed
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MariaP: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Missy_B:

Isn't it on NigerianVillageSquare ( or what's the site called?) they say things like this happen? grin
I need to dig up some threads to be sure. Mu he he!  cheesy

BTW, is Seun planning to follow this trend anytime soon? grin  lipsrsealed
Yes, i have heard about that one too. Isn't that a shame? shocked cheesy
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2012
ha, what was i thinking lol.
Missyb, you in nigeria at the moment?
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MissyB3(f): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2012
Yes, i have heard about that one too. Isn't that a shame?
Shame ké? As if Conji understands the language shame.  grin
If we all adhered to principles, life would be boring.  . . .Don'tcha think?  

How many women and men from that site have you known ?  tongue I'm quite bored tonight.  grin

Modified
I'm strictly into owners of websites. Do you have one?  tongue
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MariaP: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2012
Missy_B:

Shame ké? As if Conji understands the language shame.  grin
If we all adhered to principles, life would be boring.  . . .Don'tcha think?  tongue

How many women and men have you known on that site?  tongue I'm quite bored tonight.  grin
I'm strictly into owners of websites. Do you have one? tongue

I have not been on the site. The ladies who were fighting told me they both met online and were friends until the anual get together.LOL cheesy grin
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2012
shheett, modified! Modified!!
I'm supposed to be strictly on the politics section dis days! Lol
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MissyB3(f): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2012
I suspect they are Nairaland ladies. . .  cheesy
When do you intend to register in order to join in the fun? :p
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2012
me? Noo o
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by MissyB3(f): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2012
Okay, guys. . .sleep calls.

Boboyekini, don't worry yourself. . . I understand, I usually have that effect on people. grin grin
I'll edit my post in which I quoted you when I switch back on pc 'morrow. . . I'm afraid your email will be up there till then. tongue
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 14, 2012
punisher cry
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by dasparrow: 2:08am On Jan 14, 2012
MariaP:

I heard the website site owner Sola Osofisan fuckkks his female members during their annual members get together. Is that true ?

I used to be a member of that site years ago but left when the owner changed the website's layout completely making it kinda user unfriendly for we the forumites. As for the site owner sleeping with the female members, I have no clue. I do know that the site owner is married with kids so I don't know why he will want to sleep with other women
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by kraziti: 4:12am On Jan 14, 2012
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by VillageBoi(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2012
Yes I am a newbie here and I've been a member of that wonderful site for a few years. I can tell all of una there isn't an iota of truth to the allegation, there is also no annual meeting and Sola does not sleep with any of the female members.

The simple truth is this is the 'net' and people will troll & talk a lot of trash, you know it and I know it too. Sola is one of the most decent & respectful people you can come across online. We all do, sometimes, have 'arguments' online. Yesterday an 'argument' got out of hand, Sola asked a person to 'calm down', unfortunately she is a bit nuts and kept on cussing & blinding, that's where this crap has come from.

So calm down dear friends and don't start your 2012 with such rubbish. Happy New Year to all of you!

VillageBoi.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Outstrip(f): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Totally unacceptable. To even use his name too. Sola is a dedicated family man. This shows the OP for what it is. Thankfully those with a little bit of sense know that this is just a story started by a spiteful person. Shame on you
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
I have been a member of that site for years. Sola comes across as a man with sound morals.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Dsampler: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2012
First off, let me welcome my fellow Naijaruler (Village Boy) to this forum. Yes, VB, na me DS. I dey here too. Let's me & you set the record straight for all Nairaland peeps about NR (That's what we call it over there).

Just like you've already said, Sola is the most accommodating host of any naija website I've ever visited. He is impartial and very respectful the site's members but never ever been afraid to speak his mind on any issues whether you like it or not. If you don't believe me, just stop by Naijarules.com sometimes and see how we fight and make up all day long like members of any family would do especially when many of the members had developed lasting friendship in real life over the years.

Personally, I have come to like and respect Sola like a brother over the last 8 years or so of my membership there. Trust me, contrary to rumors, its a fun place to visit for me just about everyday for the past 8 years or so.

Come join us & see for yourself.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by VillageBoi(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2012
Dsampler:

First off, let me welcome my fellow Naijaruler (Village Boy) to this forum. Yes, VB, na me DS. I dey here too. Let's me & you set the record straight for all Nairaland peeps about NR (That's what we call it over there).

Just like you've already said, Sola is the most accommodating host of any naija website I've ever visited. He is impartial and very respectful the site's members but never ever been afraid to speak his mind on any issues whether you like it or not. If you don't believe me, just stop by Naijarules.com sometimes and see how we fight and make up all day long like members of any family would do especially when many of the members had developed lasting friendship in real life over the years.

Personally, I have come to like and respect Sola like a brother over the last 8 years or so of my membership there. Trust me, contrary to rumors, its a fun place to visit for me just about everyday for the past 8 years or so.

Come join us & see for yourself.

Hey DS, good to know you're here and thanks for your words. NR as we call it really is one of the best Nigerian sites around. Simple fact is Sola is an amazing guy - the amount of stuff he has to put up with and does so with, as you mentioned, a level head. Nairaland people are all invited to come and join us.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by FMarshal2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
My Naijarules.com experience has been and continues to be a very pleasant and wonderful one. Sola, has high moral/social integrity, and has earned my respect. Anyone, body or persons speaking of him in such a scandalous manner in my opinion needs his/her head examined.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by VillageBoi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
F_Marshal:

My Naijarules.com experience has been and continues to be a very pleasant and wonderful one. Sola, has high moral/social integrity, and has earned my respect. Anyone, body or persons speaking of him in such a scandalous manner in my opinion needs his/her head examined. 

Thank you very much FM, no truer words spoken. It's a shame people swallow any crap posted online and 'pass it off' as the truth!
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by FMarshal2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
VillageBoi:

Thank you very much FM, no truer words spoken. It's a shame people swallow any crap posted online and 'pass it off' as the truth!
V-Boi, I thank you too! I just can't standby and watch the good name and reputation of a good man being dragged through the proverbial mud without me saying anything.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by NTB(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
My folks from NR; M89, DS, VB and FM wad up and hallo to Nairaland peeps. As one of the oldest members, former moderator, the only chief judge, prosecutor, jury of NR I can categorically tell una that the heffa wey de talk this rubbish about Sola is lying and has false teeth.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Tunmi(f): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
MariaP:

It is completely false. Sola is in no way that type of person. A disgruntled member decided to spread such rubbish, and people have the common sense to dismiss it.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Tiger1701: 12:26am On Feb 03, 2012
I will like to inform non members of NR here that all the garbage said about Sola is all false. I have been a member since 2004 and there is nothing called Annual meeting and Sola is happily married with kids. Sola is the most humble and nice person have meet over the internet. You're welcomed to join NR and witness all what we've said about him.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Kaboom1: 1:22am On Feb 03, 2012
MariaP:

It's one thing to LIE and a totally different thing to fabricate and cook up something this Evil out of your imagination simply because you were told not to fight or insult others because of the American celebrity Beyonce. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant but I want you to know that when you LIE against an innocent person, it might hamper your progress in life. It's obvious you are young and might not know the implications of this, well I stand as a witness so now you know. My advice to you, go down on your kneels and beg God for forgiveness, then go back to Sola and ask for forgiveness and finally come out here and tell the public you were lying. Nobody knows you or your real name. Nobody has seen you before, so you have nothing to loose but much to gain. This thing called Karma is real just pray you will be able to survive it when it strikes back.

To all, Sola is the most descent, humble and friendly guy you will ever meet and he is happily married with two kids. The best moderator you will ever come across and that is the honest truth. Finally even if he was single, he doesn't come across as the flirty type more like the one man one woman type, he is more into books, writing, computer, etc By the way NR does not have members annual get together as the members are scattered all over the world.
Re: Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences? by Lasinoh: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2012
Na today?
Go NVS and see the real phocking going on.
Even on NL kpa kpa.
Na 'phock me to the h-altar' be the order of the day.

Mu he he he he he he

Anywhere a Yoruba man owns a website. . . YOU KNOW FOR SURE SAY THE FEMALE MEMBERS NA BUSHMEAT.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dem nor dey take that toto business play atol atol.
Na real government work be dat o! cheesy

I am member of that website o! It is real fun. kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike / Check Out What Doris Simeon Wore To Oct. 1st Premiere / Liz Da-silva Plays Sweet Love With Toyin Aimakhu’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.