Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Us Bar Exams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Us Bar Exams (821 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Bar Exams by benben(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2007
I recently won the greencard lottery and relocating to US might be a possibility,
Will my LL.B and BL from Nigeria qualify me to write any of the state bar exams in US or do I have to go to law school first?
Emphasis on Maryland and Washington states pls.
Re: Us Bar Exams by prittigrrr(f): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2008
I dont know if you still need this information but I practice in Tennessee. I met a lady from Nigeria who told me she was allowed to sit for the Tennessee bar with just her law degree and that she did not have to do any additional coursework. If you would like to talk with me about this, hit me up.

(1) (Reply)

Acca Certifications: The Prospects / Engineering Opportunities / Project Management Professional Exam Prep Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.