Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) (4228 Views)

Apple Laptop-must Laugh Xmas Joke From The Jokes Presido!!! / Is This The New Apple Laptop??? / Akpos Called His Bebe Dat he Bought Her BB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) by tjtj1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
that was a good joke retards
Re: He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
And how does that concerns me,
Ok i understand what you want, the labcoat, sorry , i mean laptop is ok, are you now happy
Re: He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Basildon1:

but this is a joke pic, why is the OP being cussed out? NL is scary as hell these days (actually, maybe scarier)
Basianoooo happy new year oo,u no even hail me dis year angry angry

Anyways dude dis she-boy has a history on nl,she/he suffers from "IhateNigeriamenohrea".Now dis condition is 1 of a kind and d diagnosis is yet to receive a cure,dat said I think blogging about her hate and us replying her with sterilized cursing has helped in monitoring her condition.
Re: He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) by bekay911(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
Idowu I hope fuel subsidy don cut ya yansh for u. Take am easy wit d gal na small pikin she be pls nah
Re: He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :) by Basildon1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Basianoooo happy new year oo,u no even hail me dis year angry angry

Anyways dude dis she-boy has a history on nl,she/he suffers from "IhateNigeriamenohrea".Now dis condition is 1 of a kind and d diagnosis is yet to receive a cure,dat said I think blogging about her hate and us replying her with sterilized cursing has helped in monitoring her condition.
Babes, now this is goin to  sound proper scary now. I swear i was just about to give you a shout on Lola_luv's thread - ur last post on there cracked mi up " ****wa fi ibon gba e leti o"- fackk mi sideways, LMAO!.

Happy new year, boo. Just got back from Naija few days ago so I have not been on here - no be say i sabi post sef (Presido of the spectatators union).

Now wey u don ja mi si the levels of this poster, i understand why the rushing wey dem give am no get part 2! I was like Warrapun Nah cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious MEME Thread / Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny / Nigeria's Our own area Animated Skit: BLING!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.