Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Get Paid To Dance All Evening! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid To Dance All Evening! (1152 Views)

...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Urgent Vacancy . Deadline Is This Evening. / Job Applicants Forced To Dance During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Dance All Evening! by NoRegrets: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hello Landers,

If you are a superb dancer! and a GREAT communicator. I might just have the job for you!!

It's a new dance studio opening up (IN ABUJA) that will offer dance classes in the evenings from 6-10pm.

You would need to know a variety of moves like Hip hop, alanta etc. But you will also be trained in other moves like belly dancing, exotic motives, zumba, pole dancing etc.

I want someone who LOVES to DANCE, who has a clear, loud voice, loves interacting with people and instructing and can work in the evenings with adults and at the weekend with children.

We will be holding auditions, so you can send us any videos you have of yourself, pictures, whatever that can help you get the job.

You will be well paid for doing the thing you enjoy as long as you are committed and reliable and LOVE TO DANCE!

People need to see that love for dancing the minute they walk into the studio.

So let me have your details. We will be holding auditions in 2wks!

Goodluck! and tell your friends!!

PS: I forgot to mention, you have to have a passion for helping women find their inner sex appeal. so have a great attitude towards encouraging women to be beautiful.

Job open to men or women

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Multinational Organization In Lagos / I Need Info On Inspidea Enterprise Solutions Ltd / Seminar Invitation Letter Abroad For Quick Visa Application Process 98% Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.