Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,547 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. (1228 Views)

Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Austino2955: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
I wish all my niralander friends happy new year, i am putting up this thread so that i can be well advice in puchasing the Toyota car which can last for me and give me no trouble, like electrical , mechanical etc problem soon after a while. Out of these Toyota cars which one do u advice to buy because i have the money to buy the one mostly adviced by my respected car experts in the house: 1998/99 camry; 2000/01; 2002 to 2005 camry finaly 2006 corolla bank type. However, is either of these car in brake and trottle failure that made the Toyota company to recall some of their millenium car. Thanks am waitng for ur advice.
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Benez: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
Bros, i will advise u go for Tokunbo T. Corolla btw 2003 - 2006 sport. because u can only get Nig used bank type.
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by sultaan(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Whatever you can afford that meets your needs.
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Acelifted: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
Buy a car you know comes easy for the ordinary Nigerian mechanics to repair and get the parts without hassle or delay. Toyota (Camry, Corolla, Sienna, RAV4, Highlander etc), Honda (Accord, Civic, CRV etc), BMW (3-series, bcoz of fuel subsidy), Mercedes (C-series), Nissan (Pathfinder, Primera, Altima etc).

Goodluck! (not Jonathan). grin
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Austino2955: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
Acelifted:

Buy a car you know comes easy for the ordinary Nigerian mechanics to repair and get the parts without hassle or delay. Toyota (Camry, Corolla, Sienna, RAV4, Highlander etc), Honda (Accord, Civic, CRV etc), BMW (3-series, bcoz of fuel subsidy), Mercedes (C-series), Nissan (Pathfinder, Primera, Altima etc).

Acelifted:

[thanks my bros cus am confused on what to buy]
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by causRep: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
errr @acelifter, do u mean bmw 3 series are very fuel efficient? I am eyeing one COJA grin grin grin model currently. but i have never used bmw before. kindly respond. thx
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Austino2955: 5:00am On Jan 17, 2012
Thank u for ur advice, i am confuse on the car to buy and i prefer 2006 camry but my fear is whether it was among the cars listed in the brake and trottle failure which the to Toyota company recalled last year from the people who bought d cars, more advice my experts in d house.
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Emperoh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^^
The 2006 Camry was not affected in the toyota recalls.
Most cars affected were from 2008 upwards and i can't as much as remember if the Camry was even mentioned
Will check to verify.

But one thing you should bear in mind about the recall when buying a car with recall history
is knowing if the previous owner fixed the issue before he let go of the car.
Unfortunately there is no particular way of knowing. Even the dealer can't be held responsible to know.
Carfax and Autocheck will offer little options.

But whichever you choose to buy, endeavor to do your due diligence
before parting with your money or at least get the person buying for you if pre-ordering to do the needful
In all, goodluck as you go about your car search.
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
Toyota Corolla is a great one . . Cheaper on Gas especially now that price of gas is higher than before.
Matrix is another nice machine.
Camry is not bad but the engine is a little bigger than the Corolla . . . But dont limit your options to just the bank type, but according to your budget.
Good luck with your search.
Re: Sienna, Viper Etc Please Advice Me About Which Car To Buy. by Austino2955: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2012
@fhemmy and emperoh God bless u for ur advice, keep it up, i need more advice on the toyota car to by, my expert in d house.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bought A Car From Nairaland Auto Section?share Your Experiences / Nissan Juke / Change Nissan Car To Toyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.