Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

How can cooked Food Be Preserved? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How can cooked Food Be Preserved? (1545 Views)

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Is There A Spiritual Punishment For Wasting Cooked Food? / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by godello: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2012
I intend opening a fast food in my area and i need clue on how cooked meals can be preserved for days and still retains its actual taste when served! Pls help.
Re: How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by lolaluv1(f): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2012
Your best bet would be to cook enough for the day.
If it was homecooking, I would have advised deep freezing to preserve it for a few hours.
But you are talking of public cooking and that food will probably be thawed and frozen over and over again, since you are selling from it. So the best advice for you would be to cook enough that will finish in a day. Nor go cause food poisoning!
Re: How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by moshoodn(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
Cook for the day. . . Food poisoning abounds.
Re: How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by GWslim(f): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
Don't start without advice from the experienced or professional in that industry. Failure can come due to lack of reliable information from the right source.
Re: How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by godello: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2012
@lola but eatries and fastfood,like mr biggs,mr fans,macbite etc must have a way of preserving their meal.
Re: How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by MissyB3(f): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2012
godello:

@lola but eatries and fastfood,like mr biggs,mr fans,macbite etc must have a way of preserving their meal.
How do you know? If you know anyone that works there, I'll advise you seek first-hand advice from the person.
Re: How can cooked Food Be Preserved? by godello: 1:08am On Jun 13, 2012
Missy_B:
How do you know? If you know anyone that works there, I'll advise you seek first-hand advice from the person.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Find Eggs To Buy In Large Quantities? / On Substandard Kellogg's Fruit N Fibre / Make An Average Of N60,000 Every Month With No Initial Cash Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.