Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Isreal Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isreal Visa (17772 Views)

What Do I Need To Get Isreal Visa / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! / Isreal Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Visa by 1guy: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hello nairalanders,my elder brother wants to travel to isreal cos a friend of his over there told him that there are jobs in isreal n life is good over there.i want to know if its true
Re: Isreal Visa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hello, i want to go Elijah mountain in Israel just to pray for like 3 weeks. Do anyone knows the type of visa that will suite me and estimate of the money am to take along pls your help is needed ugently.
Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
I need more response
Re: Isreal Visa by suxes2006(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
fados4sure:

Hello, i want to go Elijah mountain in Israel just to pray for like 3 weeks. Do anyone knows the type of visa that will suite me and estimate of the money am to take along pls your help is needed ugently.

Go for pilgrimage.

@OP, get a reliable travel agent

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ suxes,do u have a reliable agent and pls shed more light on life in isreal
Re: Isreal Visa by suxes2006(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2012
I've not been to Israel and I do not personally know
any travel agent.
Re: Isreal Visa by kennybuda: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
Isreal is a nice and sweet country but mind you if you want to live around jews you have to be educated and smart as them. some unskill immigrants work in apple farm with low wages 400 dollars per month
Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
@kennybuda a friend of my bros works in a club in isreal n earns 25 shekel per hour.he earns about 7500 shekel per month which is 2100 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by kennybuda: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Read my post very well oga,
Re: Isreal Visa by fateavon4u(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Kenny,u nd ur bad mouth!!!!,d guy want 2100 dolls per month job no dat ur 400 dolls job.e wan hammer this yr, lol, lmao, hw cold?.
Re: Isreal Visa by kennybuda: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
fateavon4u
No be bad mouth oo na true talk dem say and say, untill you you arrive na when you go see and know the truth
Re: Isreal Visa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
@VISA+ see your mouth thief  angry
Re: Isreal Visa by VISA1: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2012
@Bandiejay (Seun Coded).
1. I don't think you have the right to call me a thief, I just realized Nairaland makes a good avenue to reach out. Kindly sheath your sword.
2. I do run a successful travel agency in Abuja and every business man has a right to attract clients and grow.
3. If you do have any Visa issues, you a welcome to call me, I'll invite you to Abuja and we can take it from there.
4. If you do not have any Visa issues, kindly let my posts be and allow others to benefit from my connections. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^ Only friends that knows me reach house know that name to be (seun coded) or my FB friends more over i dont care reveal your self   as long as you are Visa Agent i will still call you a thief come out with your Real ID  angry
Re: Isreal Visa by suxes2006(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
bandiejay:

^^ Only friends that knows me reach house know that name to be (seun coded) or my FB friends more over i dont care reveal your self   as long as you are Visa Agent i will still call you a thief come out with your Real ID  angry

I was also wondering, the person must be
a close friend to you!
Re: Isreal Visa by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
VISA+:

@bandiejay
Look, I've been on the net since the nineties and I would like to be respected as long as I stay within my boundaries; I expect the same. Kindly stay within your boundaries, we've never met but I will not take you insulting me lightly. If you call me a thief one more time, I'll take it personal. I don't know you but I already told you I'm based in Abuja, I run an outfit and I've got the connections I need and thats all you need to know. I choose to remain anonymous for my own reasons.

@poster If you need info on Israel, I'll be happy to help you out. I'm new to Nairaland, call and I'll give you my contact details in Abuja. **********

at that Bolded do i look worried? Moreso i dont care if you have been on internet since 190BC @ your own fingerache   angry  as long as you keep posting Visa Adverts here you remain a Thief   copy that  angry
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
bandiejay:

at that Bolded do i look worried? Moreso i dont care if you have been on internet since 190BC @ your own fingerache   angry  as long as you keep posting Visa Adverts here you remain a Thief   copy that  angry

Thanks for excluding his number from your post, that was why i removed his post.
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
@VISA+

If you are running travelling business that excludes 'visa runs' then post it here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-77.0.html, that is what others have done.
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
-

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
@9ja1hail please can u help me with the contact details of the isreal agency that can help my bros with job when he gets there
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Israel is good.Israel is only abroad i have been and witness an illegal immigrant making 2800 dollars a month,but is not as if it's permanent that you will make stated amount every month.work in israel is hard labor the more hours you are able to work the higher your income.tell your friend to bear in mind that to work and aim such amount there he need to be physical strong and determined.another thing i like in Israel is that our Nigerians there don't commit any kind of crime because there is enough job for the illegal migrant to do unlike UK usa etc that cannot allow you to work without working permit and expect you not to involve in some illegal activities.i will also advice your friend to start working with some israeli agency if he/she register with them he/she is sure of working everyday because it's the agency duty to make sure you work everyday the agency will secure a permanent working place for you.the only thing you have to know is that the agency might charge the restaurant or company where they are posting you 45/50 shekels per hour but pay you between 20/25 shekels per hour.some Nigerian guys and ghanians work 20hrs some 15 some 18 depending on ur ability then if you xx it for a month you know what that means.i can willing give your friend contact of some Israeli agents that can help him for work as soon as he arrive there, secondly[b] i can direct him how to go about the visa though i am not too sure about the visa contact but i can willing help him/she with link to get the visa but mind you i am not a visa agent but i have reliable people in israel[/b] and i have live in israel and still living there but i am not there for now. please remember i told you working in israel don't give self time.you must give all you got to aim the stated amount.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
1guy:

@9ja1hail please can u help me with the contact details of the isreal agency that can help my bros with job when he gets there

SURE WHY NOT YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ID HERE AS FOR ME I CANNOT DROP MY ID LAST TIME I DID THAT I BEGIN TO RECEIVE MILLIONS OF UNWANTED MESSAGES ON MY EMAIL AND I DON'T HAVE MULTIPLE EMAIL ID'S I HAVE ONLY ONE PRIVATE ID SO IF DROP YOURS I WILL ADD YOU OR WRITE YOU.BUT MAKE SURE IT'S YOUR GENIUS ID.

THANKS
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

YAP I AM NOT TOO SURE HOW THE VISA CONTACT WORKS AT THIS TIME BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I DIRECTED PEOPLE WHO ENTER ISRAEL WITH THE CONTACT WAS 2 YEARS AGO BUT OF COURSE I HAVE TO STATE THINGS AS IT IS
Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
@9ja1hail my email is millibaby4me@yahoo.com.send all d details.tanks
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

YAP I AM NOT TOO SURE HOW THE VISA CONTACT WORKS AT THIS TIME BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I DIRECTED PEOPLE WHO ENTER ISRAEL WITH THE CONTACT WAS 2 YEARS AGO BUT OF COURSE I HAVE TO STATE THINGS AS IT IS

What exactly will that visa contact do?
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

What exactly will that visa contact do?

LOOK I CANNOT ENTERTAIN YOUR WAEC EXAMINATION QUESTION RIGHT NOW.THIS IS COMMON HELP I WISH TO RENDER JUST AS ORDINARY HUMAN,IT ALL DEPEND ON 1GUY WHO SEEK FOR THIS TO KNOW IF HE/SHE IS REALLY IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE OR NOT.NOTHING REALLY WORTH ARGUING HERE.

BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

LOOK I CANNOT ENTERTAIN YOUR WAEC EXAMINATION QUESTION RIGHT NOW.THIS IS COMMON HELP I WISH TO RENDER JUST AS ORDINARY HUMAN,IT ALL DEPEND ON 1GUY WHO SEEK FOR THIS TO KNOW IF HE/SHE IS REALLY IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE OR NOT.NOTHING REALLY WORTH ARGUING HERE.

BLESS YOU SIR

I asked that question because i sensed that 1guy is about to make the biggest mistake of his life by contacting that Israel visa 'agent', what can that agent do from Israel that 1guy can't do from Nigeria visa wise?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
1guy:

YOU GOT A MAIL
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

I asked that question because i sensed that 1guy is about to make the biggest mistake of his life by contacting that Israel visa 'agent', what can that agent do from Israel that 1guy can't do from Nigeria visa wise?

MY DEAR YOU TOTALLY GOT IT WRONG. PLEASE READ MY POST WELL. I NEVER SAID I HAVE VISA AGENT NEITHER DID I MENTIONED THAT I AM A VISA AGENT,THE AGENT I TALK ABOUT WAS FOR WORK WHEN THE PERSON IS INSIDE ISRAEL BESIDE THIS AGENT YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY PENNY FOR THEM TO RECRUIT YOU TO WORK WITH THEM.I ONLY SAID I CAN DIRECT HIM HOW PEOPLE I KNEW PROCESS THEIR VISA TO ISREAL I NEVER MENTIONED ANY VISA AGENT ON MY POST WHY ARE YOU MISQUOTING ME?
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
1guy:

THIS MAIL IS NOT CORRECT I GOT A FAILURE DELIVERY SO YOU CHECK IT AGAIN
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

MY DEAR YOU TOTALLY GOT IT WRONG. PLEASE READ MY POST WELL. I NEVER SAID I HAVE VISA AGENT NEITHER DID I MENTIONED THAT I AM A VISA AGENT,THE AGENT I TALK ABOUT WAS FOR WORK WHEN THE PERSON IS INSIDE ISRAEL BESIDE THIS AGENT YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY PENNY FOR THEM TO RECRUIT YOU TO WORK WITH THEM.I ONLY SAID I CAN DIRECT HIM HOW PEOPLE I KNEW PROCESS THEIR VISA TO ISREAL I NEVER MENTIONED ANY VISA AGENT ON MY POST WHY ARE YOU MISQUOTING ME?

You said you have a 'link' that can help him get a visa, and my question is: How will that 'link' help him get a visa from Israel?
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

READ THE BOLDED IT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I SAID TO YOU BUT IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU THEM YOU CAN CHILL FROM MISQUOTING ME. MEAN WHILE IF YOU KNOW THE GUIDELINES ON HOW TO GET THE VISA WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HIM I AM ONLY TO HELP NOW YOU WANT STRESS ME WITH YOUR QUESTION. NOW EVERY ONE SEEMS TO BE A SCAMMER. AS AN EDUCATED ADULT WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE THINGS A TRY THEN IF ANYTHING FISHY COMES ALONG YOU WITHDRAW YOUR SELF .I THINK THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR POST I HATE BLIND ARGUMENT.
THANKS AND BLESS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Die In Jos Multiple Vehicle-crash (pictures) / Car Collides With Truck On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.