Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? (7662 Views)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by naijajive(f): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts…and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a pastor to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found! A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph

Let me know how many books you can find

Source: http://naijajive.com/index.php?topic=189.0
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by goggs(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2012
naijajive:

I once made a re[b]mark[/b] about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for f[b]acts[/b] …and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the t[b]ruth[/b] finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a pastor to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found! A little lady says s[b]he brews[/b] a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph

captivating

I give up cry
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Enigma(m): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2012
I believe I've found all 16! :smug: grin

cool
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by emofine2(f): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2012
naijajive:

Only found 13 sad. My eyes are hurting now.

You should post this in the Games Section cool
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by deekseen(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2012
Found 15: Mark, Luke, Kings, Acts, Revelation, James, Ruth, Numbers, Job, Amos, Esther, Judges, Lamentations, Hebrews, Peter. Which one did i miss?
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Enigma(m): 1:15am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^ Maybe not fair on others to list them so early but I think what you are looking for is --- Titus.

cool
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by deekseen(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2012
Titus after Judges, thanks. I just listed, they will still have to search deep to find them.
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by naijajive(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2012
There are actually 16  books there ,  look DEEPER!

@ Enigma: what 16 books have you found?
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by proo212(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
I once made a re[b]mark[/b] about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lu[b]lu; ke[/b]pt people loo[b]king s[/b]o hard for f[b]acts[/b]…and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, es[/b]pecially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the t[b]ruth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a mos[/b]t fascinating few moments for you. Y[b]es, ther[/b]e will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require [b]judges to help them. I will quickly admi[b]t it us[/b]ually takes a pastor to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found! A little lady says s[b]he brews[/b] a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can com[b]pete. R[/b]elax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph

I found them ( I cheated though, I used the answers to compute what was left
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Akanniade(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
Nice puzzle grin
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Enigma(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
naijajive:
. . . .
@ Enigma: what 16 books have you found?

The ones are found are below; are there any "extras"?

Mark, Luke, Kings, Acts, Revelation, James, Ruth, Numbers, Job, Amos, Esther, Judges, Titus, Lamentations, Hebrews, & Peter. smiley

cool
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by naijajive(f): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Last chance everyone, I will be releasing the answers soon undecided
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Knight1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
wow! really nice.
No way we are moving this to games section. sometimes we should just have lovely things such as this. thanks naijajive! wink
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by dorox(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
The first time I saw this puzzle over ten years ago, it took me less than 2 minutes to find the first 15 books and just over 10 minutes for the 16th book.
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
I'll start with the Book of Jasher
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
then the Visions of Enoch
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Gospel of Thomas
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Gospel of Mary Magdalene
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
Its hard oh. those are the ones i can find in that piece for now. will be back with more
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Khunmhi(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
The 16th book is SOS. Song of Solomon
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by Khunmhi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
reMARK, LUKE, looKINGSo, fACTS, REVELATION, JAMESpecially, tRUTH, NUMBERS, JOB, AMOSt, yESTHERe, JUDGES, admiTITUSually, LAMENTATIONS, sHE-BREWS, SOShe,
Re: Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? by delishpot: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts …and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a pastor to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found! A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph

Source: http://naijajive.com/index.php?topic=189.0[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of Ecuadorian Girl Who Went To Heaven / I'm Jealous! So What?? / Dress Code In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.