Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? (1181 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? by seunmii(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2006
he or she may be right about what he or she suspect,but how can they get the truth from us?guys prefer this,babes prefer that.it is not what we prefer cos that will be good for us and not them.would you like to be investigated by your spouse?do you like being confronted?or you prefer spouse that keep to themselve until we are caught redhanded?what if they have proof that you shouldnt be aware of?
Re: If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? by rikkyjen(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2006
I prefer being caught in the act!!!
Re: If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? by loriann(f): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2006
i want a relationship where things r smooth really i will prefer being asked kooly like baby u r cheating on mi.
Re: If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? by eveseh(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2006
i didnt do it,
it wasnt me
Re: If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? by memyself2(f): 2:40pm On May 01, 2006
lol, lets see, we must been datin4sumym and one of the things i would definitely base a relationship on, is trust and "openess" u should understnd wat i mean, so i would want him to just come out wit it, u know, not tryin to run round the bush, just say "sweetheart, i suspect sumfin, not dat i dont trust u, but the signs r just too much for me to ignore, blah blah blah and then we work fins out or sumfin, i really like openess,
Re: If Your Spouse Suspect You,how Would You Like To Be Approached? by babymine(f): 11:04am On May 02, 2006
He should sit me down and talk to me. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Planning Do's & Don'ts / Free Pet Needs Good Home / Isn't This A Total Waste ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.