Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 (2053 Views)

X / Ifa Divination For The Month Of April 2012 / Divination In Igbo Worldview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by OBAONIMOLE(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
OSE OROGBE
Sogiso Koje keni gbeyin loju ,ipee koje keni oki eree mole, ote nio jekiwon mo oju ororii yeye won difa fun olowu kangun ere aminwo ajaa,Kaje nikere kamun nikere kamafi oro kerekere bi ira eni difa fun odun tinse iya olowu kangun eree.Atoko modun wale difa fun oyagbe onlo soko ailere odun won mo kara nle eboni kose ,Epee ki odun rere bo wale o.odun iwo niya oba eniyan rere kigbe seyin ekuu.

IFA DIVINATION FOR THE YEAR 2012

IFA says this year is a year of blessings and greatness for everyone

IFA says this year is a year of comfort for all

IFA says this year will be a year of survival for everyone in our varoius endeavors

IFA says this year shall be a year of great resolution for everyone

IFA says this year ,we shall see the truth of all evil&bad deeds that his been planned against someone by enemy or bad peoples
Re: Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by ifyalways(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
Pagan9ja should be here. . .and happy for this thread.

Your predictions/vision/message are all pleasing to the ears with no sacrifice attached.wow
Re: Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
OBAONIMOLE:

IFA says this year ,we shall see the truth of all evil&bad  deeds that his been planned against someone by  enemy or bad peoples

yes we will see the truth this year. we will strip islam and christianity off its nak.ed lies.

Ashe!  cool
Re: Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by Rgp92: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes we will see the truth this year. we will strip islam and christianity off its nak.ed lies.

Ashe!  cool

Ashe brother!
Re: Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by Scash(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
>>>Runs out of thread
Re: Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by richylaw(m): 1:26am On Feb 24, 2012
@ OP ,
Does Ifa recognize 1st of January as the new year?
Without delving into the core of divination, I think the last time I checked, the traditional new year is not January but June 'Eta Okudu' meaning 3rd of June.
But this is just my curious mind anyway.

However, Eyi orisa wi, eyi irunmole so, aro a ro mo o. Ase.

Aboye , bo sise o
Ire
Re: Ifa Divination For The Year 2012 by amor4ce(m): 2:22am On Feb 24, 2012
richylaw:

@ OP ,
Does Ifa recognize 1st of January as the new year?
Without delving into the core of divination, I think the last time I checked, the traditional new year is not January but June 'Eta Okudu' meaning 3rd of June.
But this is just my curious mind anyway.

However, Eyi orisa wi, eyi irunmole so, aro a ro mo o. Ase.

Aboye , bo sise o
Ire
On point! I thought the year starts in August. No to westernization of the Yoruba calendar.

(1) (Reply)

World Unclad Bike Ride Photos / Africa doesnt mean black / Meet African King Who Works As Mechanic In Germany And Rule His People Via Skype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.