Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Movie Trailers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Movie Trailers (3541 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / 2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movie Trailers by Somzie(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ain't you sick of watching those low quality, copy-and-paste and playtime movie trailers with wack commentators? I mean, the ones that make our country look like we're still trapped in 1992.

Its time to evolve. We need international-standard movie trailers. Trailers worthy of cinema viewing. One made here at home by well-read professionals at good rates without having to travel abroad to get professional editing done.

Well, i'm delighted to offer just that to Movie Industry Professionals. are ready to change the world of video by being the 1st to set the trend? If you've just made a movie and intend capturing your audience with a suave and enticing moving image presentation, contact me on

*********yahoo.com

n i'll keep ya updated. thanx

PS: here's a sneak-peak at some of my personal work. peep the credits to confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQxRZQ-xY4

thanks once again.

Re: Nigerian Movie Trailers by santino625: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
thanks sharing this trailer information, i like this post,
Re: Nigerian Movie Trailers by Somzie(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
thanks right back. well-appreciated
Re: Nigerian Movie Trailers by Somzie(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2012
thanks a lot aliyud.

those trailers are good but if you look closer you'd realise that the best there were done overseas. You could even tell from the movie covers. You'd know a made in Naija movie cover when you see one cos u kno as dem go fill the front with the whole actors wey dey da film. the movie cover go already tell u all da thangs wey tv suppose show u. lol. u trust naij

some of those trailers had problems with sound and tecnique too. but thanks a million, its good 2 share stuff like dat
Re: Nigerian Movie Trailers by vinderbilt: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
Somzie, I totally agree with your points,
Re: Nigerian Movie Trailers by oladee9: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dear all, check out the new 'Tango with Me’ trailer on link below, all comments are welcome. The film will be released across UK cinemas from 24th August, 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FzZFyB_VWs
Re: Nigerian Movie Trailers by Enoquin(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2012
oladee9: Dear all, check out the new 'Tango with Me’ trailer on link below, all comments are welcome. The film will be released across UK cinemas from 24th August, 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FzZFyB_VWs

This trailer doesn't want to make me watch the movie. I am saying this because a Kenyan friend of mine sent me a trailer for one of their series and it left me quite ashamed. The trailer was 'Behind' and professionally done. It was too clean and I liked it at once something that rarely happens. Those people are taking their time to do their movies and we are here still battling with Alaba! (No offense)

Somzie: Ain't you sick of watching those low quality, copy-and-paste and playtime movie trailers with wack commentators? I mean, the ones that make our country look like we're still trapped in 1992.

Its time to evolve. We need international-standard movie trailers. Trailers worthy of cinema viewing. One made here at home by well-read professionals at good rates without having to travel abroad to get professional editing done.

Well, i'm delighted to offer just that to Movie Industry Professionals. are ready to change the world of video by being the 1st to set the trend? If you've just made a movie and intend capturing your audience with a suave and enticing moving image presentation, contact me on

somzie@yahoo.com

n i'll keep ya updated. thanx

PS: here's a sneak-peak at some of my personal work. peep the credits to confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQxRZQ-xY4

thanks once again.

I wasn't too impressed...no offense.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ghollywood Is The Worst Movie Industry Ever... / Nija Masquerade Videos Now Live @ Www.umunike.net / The Zimbabwean Film Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.