Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera (1509 Views)

This Is What U Get When U Convince Ur Fiance To Join Ur Church Before Marrying U / Her Father Wants Her Fiance To Convert To C&s From Rccg.what Should She Do? / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by ACL(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
what will ears not hear in this Naija
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by dreamnaira(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
If you go to church see your Pastor
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Ivvie: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2007
ACL:

this is the 3rd mariage relationship am loosing in 4yrs.
finding reveal or said there is a generational evil mark placed on me that scares suitors away at the last minute of weeding plan.

a date has been fixed and my man says hes cancelling the wedding.
his excuse, he said no reason.
Help .,what do i do.

The solution to your problem is to start from yourself. In response to marriage relationship.  Secondly, every other husband from the first one is not yours.  You will have to work out the very first husband.  That is what is yours.  Everything needed for your solution and help has been provided.  Seek and you will find.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Dios(f): 3:45am On Oct 10, 2007
Generational evil mark my ass. The simple answer is they are not ready for a commitment and you are probably trying to nudge them towards marriage.
Find someone thats ready to get married and date that one.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 10, 2007
Generational curse my foot! That is what our nigerian pastors have used to keep themselves in business.

Are you fine enough? What do you do? What are you bringing to the marriage table? Are you trying to push these men into making a marriage commitment when they definitely dont regard you as someone they want to spend the rest of their lives with?

No man proposes marriage and then cancels for no reason, unless the marriage plans were all in ur dreams there must be something wrong.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by cgift(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2007
All of you look before you leap! ACL, th first qusetion i will ask you is: WHY HAV YOU MADE THE ASSERTION THAT IT IS DUE TO A GNERATIONAL CURSE. We can start from there.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Ivvie: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2007
Dios, Davilyn and cgift

Life is categorised as black or white. She isn't stupid to conclude with her conclusion. Ignorance will not and has not been a cover for anyone. She needs help and obviously, she isn't your Christian level.

@Poster

I believe the answer may have gotten to you. Many would hear but wouldn't listen. You are in Nigeria, the truth is everywhere. Be eager at any cost sincerely, it will find you.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Dios(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2007
Ivvie:

Dios, Davilyn and cgift

Life is categorised as black or white. She isn't stupid to conclude with her conclusion. Ignorance will not and has not been a cover for anyone. She needs help and obviously, she isn't your Christian level.

@Poster

I believe the answer may have gotten to you. Many would hear but wouldn't listen. You are in Nigeria, the truth is everywhere. Be eager at any cost sincerely, it will find you.

Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by dreamnaira(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2007
The problem someof us have is that, some times, we don't even understand that devil has power and uses it to torment people.  Satan places mark on people that when they try every thing, even do what others are doing and are succeeding they will fail. we shouldn't crucify this lady because, i think she knows what she is talking about, just that she sought for counsel at the wrong place. Devil  possession of people is well understood by christ while on earth.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Ivvie: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2007
You cannot know where you are going if you don't know where you are going.  A leaf that doesn't understand it's a leaf and doesn't want to know the tree of its origin is in serious trouble.  Everything has a foundation.  People have foundations and the most difficult of problems are foundational problems because they keep recurring and reintroducing problems of different types.  They slide under your fortress of protection.  The psalmists made it clear that if the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do.  Many pastors run from this art of prayer because it's an entire warfare from the "feeling good type of prayer."  She'll have to start from there.  She knows what's bothering her. 

I have a simple question - why do Nigerians condemn harshly especially when someone's seeking help or advice?  I have noticed it throughout nairaland.  It's like it's everyone.  Some pour heavy insults and go even as far as insulting one's parents. I had to caution a person. Why's that?
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by jerrymania(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2007
Why do we enslave our minds by other people's fetish ideas? Dont let that fallacy enslave you.

@ ACL

The problem here is yourself. You are too demanding, you are selfish, you want to satisfy your ego, your showed your emotions too early. All these intermingled with no self control results in an almost tiring and unfulfilling relationships. It's quite obvious that the problem is yourself and not the Men or one untruth like bewitchment.

Now start working in yourself. Re-ignite your self confidence. Beauty radiates from the outward as well as the inward. With the inward beauty striking so much appeal. What is your passion? Writing poems,songs, or singing,dancing,charity,spirituality, whatever, try and live them out. Be adventorous. Be seen at social gatherings and events, be strikingly modest and keep an air of sexuality around you. But dont try to strike a notice-me attitude, but be free. Loosen up yourself. Be a master in discussing what men want to hear, Women,Money,Power,Philosophy,Spirituality and Sometimes Soccer. You will see men become attracted to you. Because of your freedom and independence, they would swoon over you. You begin to seem them fighting over your love, they need you but can have you. Then you will have the will power to select and judge who's best for a husband. Just give it a try.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by debosky(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2007
I am baffled by some of the responses here

mr jerry, what has she said that has led you to conclude that you know her problems so well, so much so that you even proffer solutions??

You are completely ignorant of any facet or trait existing in this individual yet you claim 'it is quite obvious'?

this is plainly ludicrous. angry

@ poster

like someone asked, what is the source of this revelation?

if it is genuine or reliable, then ask as to how such a situation can be remedied in the correct manner in Christ.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Uche2nna(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2007
Go down on ur knees and pray.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Dios(f): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2007
jerrymania:

Why do we enslave our minds by other people's fetish ideas? Dont let that fallacy enslave you.

@ ACL

The problem here is yourself. You are too demanding, you are selfish, you want to satisfy your ego, your showed your emotions too early. All these intermingled with no self control results in an almost tiring and unfulfilling relationships. It's quite obvious that the problem is yourself and not the Men or one untruth like bewitchment.

Now start working in yourself. Re-ignite your self confidence. Beauty radiates from the outward as well as the inward. With the inward beauty striking so much appeal. What is your passion? Writing poems,songs, or singing,dancing,charity,spirituality, whatever, try and live them out. Be adventorous. Be seen at social gatherings and events, be strikingly modest and keep an air of sexuality around you. But don't try to strike a notice-me attitude, but be free. Loosen up yourself. Be a master in discussing what men want to hear, Women,Money,Power,Philosophy,Spirituality and Sometimes Soccer. You will see men become attracted to you. Because of your freedom and independence, they would swoon over you. You begin to seem them fighting over your love, they need you but can have you. Then you will have the will power to select and judge who's best for a husband. Just give it a try.

At least there are still smart and logical people in Nigeria. The rest of y'all still blaming everything on the devil.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Ivvie: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2007
All the fellow did was to admit a problem in need of a solution. Where does all the harsh judgement come from? You don't know this person from point-blank!

Uche2nna:

Go down on your knees and pray.

You said it all.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Busta(f): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2007
go for deliverance!
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by jerrymania(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2007
@ A'LL

The only man that can control the spiritual around him is THE MAN. What you emit outside through your emotions and bodily behaviour,your toungue and variations of confidence, thats the cause of your life's problems.

@ Poster

The only way out is to change the MIND. TOTALLY negate any thinking that may seem to destroy your crown. And that is this post. Forget about time, live life per second, have fun when it comes, be yourself, achieve other dreams but your ultimate aim is to find love. You can only get love from life by giving love. Never regress the law of GIVING. Just be cheerful.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Ivvie: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
@Jerrymania

You are talking NewAge under the principles of Humanity. The same philosophy Oprah teaches. It'll only twist you deeper in bondage. You have no power of your own especially when God judges.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by jerrymania(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2007
Ivvie:

@Jerrymania

You are talking NewAge under the principles of Humanity. The same philosophy Oprah teaches. It'll only twist you deeper in bondage. You have no power of your own especially when God judges.

I'm a full blooded Nigerian, Liberal Christian, and a Bini. The tribe most people revered as the foundation of the black arts and dark hearts. They also have this kind of notion of yours. I'm no Oprah or a foreign seed.

For me to send out reason, i have power. For me to make you think and act, i have power. For me to release your feelings and make you hate or love something, i have power over you. Seduction is Power and power is seductive.

So long Hitler (one man) brutally seduced (manipulated) Germany (a country) into war, Napoleon Bonaparte was declared as The hero of France for some years, J.F Kennedy is still referred to as the best president of america today, Oprah is still referred as the richest black american woman in the world today, Emeagwali is referred to as the brightest Nigerian export till date, Abacha is still the most ruthless dictator Nigeria ever had, Martin Luther King is still honored till today still shows Man exerted Power. Man has the power to influence either your thoughts, action, lifesyle,spirituality, personality or happiness. If you are a nairaland addict, you are under Seun's Power.

So long man exerts power, he must start from himself. The power comes from within. Then why don't you have the power to change your life or get love and be loved? You have the power to create your world. Life is a theater, the best actor goes farther.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Ivvie: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2007
Jerry

That is what is described as "hum" and the entire principle is Humanity. It's all new age doctrine. Power within yourself, realising your true self and other crap that elevates and creates awareness of the next level of consciousness. To be honest, Christianity describes it as witchcraft.

Abacha wasn't the most ruthless dictator from the list of titles you expressed, he is well known as the only dictator to die in the laps of prostitutes when others couldn't rid him. Oprah is also one of the most dangerous women on earth. It may seem hard to understand but true.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by Pain(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2007
I Think Davidlyan's & Jerry's submission may not be too far from the truth. This is reality. I don't want to be judgmental but I kind of connect with what they wrote. I once backed out of a relationship for similar reasons. I think sometimes humility conquers. Meditate on this. Guys need to make the decision to settle down with you. Are you being too pushy? Unusually "nice". People can easily recognize genuine niceness. Is yours orchestrated?

A man's heart would often gravitate to a warmness that runs deep and not one that is shallow. Some ladies miss the target on this.
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by gastavas(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2007
please someone ,welcome me ,am new on this block ,am lucky to have found this place out,i have read what going on back with you dear poster,i want you to know that when a problem has been identified then the solution is easy to reach,well ,i want to recommend JESUS Christ the son of the ling GOD to you HE will come and save you if you ask HIM,even the lawfull captive of the mighty will be delivered,if you will only believe that evil mark will leave you in the name OF Jesus. try JESUS
Re: Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera by ACL(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
wow,

Diaries God ooo.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible - February Puzzle / Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin / Black Magic! Does It Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.