Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? (8550 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Hod1000(m): 3:21am On Mar 08, 2012
@ Poster, be careful of all this ''You can make $1million dollar fly-by-the-night riches o! My advise is that you should look for something tangible to do. Something like getting a skill.

Use that money to learn or buy software that you can use to design things like ''Complimentary cards, graphics, banners, wedding cards, fliers, calender and other related skilled driven biz.

Dont give out your money to some marketers wey don dey ask you to call or email them or to manage the biz for you, learn and do what I listed above and you will bite your fingers for not getting this idea since.

Alternatively, you can organise ''lesson'' on a particular course you are too familiar with to year 1 students who are serious in their education for a fee. 100naira per head 3 times in a week is not bad, remember they may be many, say 15 or more which is 1500naira for an hour lesson.

Try bro and success to you.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by greenwisebags(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2012
you are nice guy ! but it is difficult to tell what to invest there wih a hundred bucks ! you are student,right,you are still learning,don't take it far beyond.get to learn and get to go,do things step by step,you will make it someday !good luck
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by legalwealth(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2012
greenwisebags: you are nice guy ! but it is difficult to tell what to invest there wih a hundred bucks ! you are student,right,you are still learning,don't take it far beyond.get to learn and get to go,do things step by step,you will make it someday !good luck
Great piece of advice herein.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Masterseg: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
pls,for past 3 weeks i have been asking for who can teach me recharge card printing,i am a student somebody advice to start recharge printing to support my self in school.i want t0 be printing and distributing it my self.i want somebody to help me out of this.even if it is to be an apprentice so that i will no it i will do that.my number is 07032355156
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by PowerIdeas(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2012
wkkwl: Am student here in delta state,am in 200 level,what kind of investment can i do with $100,that wil get me income monthly,am doing this to reduce the burden on my parents,because,they just pay my fees leaving me to help my self,please i really need your advice,i know it might be too small thats what i could save up,instead of using it to buy cellphone,i rather invest it,i need your advice,both online and any one at al, thank you.

start a business as a distributor of swiss flower air freshener. for details visit http://www.stovabv.com.ng/Opportunity and fill out the contact form
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by consult001: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2012
Send me your e-mail i will give site that you make money online without working bosome4eal@yahoo.com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by newdawn09(m): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2012
You don't even need to spend money to make income online. Come and let me show you how.
just visit www.theultimateonlinemoneymakingsystem..com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2012
Hi! !!I do not want to talk much and I do not have that time

Will YOU like to know How To Make $37 daily,Instantly & consistently with Your Liberty Reserve and AlertPay Accounts?

N.B:Liberty Reserve and AlertPay accounts are both FREE online accounts that support Nigeria and can be operated from Nigeria without changing your IP address and you can start using them immediately you open it though AlertPay do advise us to get verified straight away but you can start using it the moment you open it and get it verified later though getting verified is a small thing to do as I have a PERSONAL PRO verified account.

Download the guide FREE of charge here=>http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/27
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by kapiti: 2:58pm On May 10, 2012
you can try this site, without investing you make money just coping and pasting

-http:///7q2kgvw
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 10, 2012
wkkwl: Am student here in delta state,am in 200 level,what kind of investment can i do with $100,that wil get me income monthly,am doing this to reduce the burden on my parents,because,they just pay my fees leaving me to help my self,please i really need your advice,i know it might be too small thats what i could save up,instead of using it to buy cellphone,i rather invest it,i need your advice,both online and any one at al, thank you.
Buy books, invest in yourself.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by cyif2003(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2012
As 4 me d bet to do is to invest in football. We call it betting. Will profit u nd u may loose if u ar nt careful. Bt it could distract u if u are doing it by urself. Incase u nid help contact me via mail cyif2003@yahoo.com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by shexxxy(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2012
Dis is for any one that is looking for a genuine way of investing his or her fund in a genuine business venture for reasonable profit/interest.
The name of our venture is Gopac technologies, A computer and laptop (engineering) and business firm, with presence in lagos and ado-ekiti.
These are the business and services we offer in our venture; sales and repair of laptops, sales and repair of blackberry phones and accessories. We import new and used blackberrys from us&uk and sell with reasonable profit margin, the same with laptops.

We are currently offering investment opportunity to our brothers out there who are looking for secured, genuine and sustainable place or business to invest their fund. You choose which product you want to support or sponsor either laptops, computers or blackberry.
This is how it works, the profits of any business you sponsored will be shared into two i.e 50:50 at the end of the business i.e after the sales of the products you sponsored i.e If u sponsor a biz that is worth N100,000 and the biz yeild profit of let say N30,000, the profit will be shares into two. Which implies that you are making 15k at the end of the biz even without you doing anything, as we will be the one to be taking care of the transactions, we only carry you along with updates on the sales made. All this will be practical and visible to you, you will see the product you sponsor even before selling them out.
We also welcomes suppliers and importer who want us to market and sell their product for them
For more info, call, text or email 08069525989 gopactechnologies@yahoo.com
Also in buying and selling of liberty reserve
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by commoninfo: 1:59pm On May 15, 2012
You can start your own online business.No risk involve,little start up capital,huge return on Investment and everlasting investment. As long as internet is there, these businesses remains. Visit:http://schoolofwealthng.com/start-your-own-online-business or http://schoolofwealthng.com/bonanza-offer

Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by priapus(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2012
@ poster, i understand your plight, cos i have been in such situation before. i can help you out. just send a mail to brite_williams@yahoo.com. with HElP as the topic and ur phone number and i ll get to u.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
Whatever online business you want to go into, make sure you verify the site's authenticity. You can do that at www.scamadviser.com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by adefash(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
loveme: DO YOU DO ONLINE INVESTMENTS?
DO YOU HAVE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT? LIKE LIBERTY RESERVE AND ALERTPAY?

IF YES, THEN YOU CAN MAKE ALOT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AT HAND,

I WOULD GIVE YOU TWO WEBSITES YOU WILL MAKE MONEY FROM WEEKLY

Can u send it to me as well ppls.my addy: faselukaademola@yahoo.com
faselukaademola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / Oil Soars Above $93, Nigeria’s Revenue Prospects Brighten / Jim Ovia Pledges N250 Million To The Lagos State Security Trust Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.