Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches (1504 Views)

See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches / Nigerian Christians Love Their Churches And Pastors More Than Jesus / Is It Always True That God Told The Pastors The Name To Give To Their Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by Scash(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
i was coming from an outing one day, and there was this terrible hold up so i thought of getting myself occupied.
The first thing that came to mind was counting the numbers of bill boards on the road.
I was actually jobless; but, gosh! Prophetic night, Deliverance night, Pamilerin night, Liberty night, Wisdom night. . . I counted close to 20 of those 'night' miracle churches. I stopped when i got bored. I didnt count the real churches o.
Every one tries to make his own billboard better than the other. You can feel the desperation in their advertisements.
My question is why? Do we need it. They advertise on the Tv, on the radio in newspapers, every where on the road!

As men or women of God, IMO, i dnt think we need to beg people to come to our places of worship, spending a hell lot of money on advertising.
Re: Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by PastorKun(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
wink

Re: Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by LagosShia: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
it is called investment in business.this is "divine investment"!!! grin
Re: Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by Scash(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
Divine investment indeed. They'l get d money back from tithes

am thinking of puting I and my brothers picture up to. . . We'll call it MISCHIEVOUS WONDER :p tongue
Re: Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by Goshen360(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-848459.0.html

I dealth with isssue of tithing in d church. it is fraud. Am a christian and born again, I did paid tithe up till recent that I found this truth. This is the reason why people are still poor because tithe to churches dont make people rich as the money are not channeled to right mind of God. Also, such advertisement is a Babylonia way of life, it is business structure and even those churches that have a lot of branches and ask their braches bring all tithes to headquaters are all into same system. All these Babylonian system entered the church after the main Apostles of Jesus all died and another kinds of spirit entered the church. Jesus never taught his disciples to tithe as it was not difficult for Jesus to do so. Jesus said, GIVE. Giving is different from tithing. We are the generation that seek the Lord and we will pull down the business structures of these wolves in sheep's clothing, it a matter of time.
Re: Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by demelza: 2:24am On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches by shumno(f): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

wink

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Youth Message: So Shocking The Preacher Was Never Invited Back / Whom The Lord Bless, No One Can Curse / Olu Of Warri Stops 500 Years Traditions And Shifts To Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.