Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81318 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
If anyone has a BB add me 32501D50

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
JAkpayen:

EU may definitely get to 1.3800 area by next. @naijababe, thought you are off-duty today to join in our analysis. @swiftz, I dey enjoy you as you've improved so much in your trading. Abeg you know where honeric dey?

God has been faithful. I also have people hereto thank for my improvement. Honeric is running some offline things at the moment. We spoke earlier today, he will definitely join us soonest,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

@ Roland Ezewu pls dont be offended i ve sent you detail of what you need to know about me to your YIM thanks you are welcome as my friend and pal  
dont think you guys can pull EURUSD DOWN i say up up we go

Hello, i sent you a mail earlier on, have you seen it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by okemmadu(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
bond777:

Whatever has a beggining will surely ve an end. Will de upward movement on EU retrace here (upper trendline holding the rise) - see chart

O boy!!! See Chart. This one na building plan?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by okemmadu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
This one resemble Engineering Drawing. I take time study am. FOREX u too much. Everybody get different method to analyze and trade u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
swiftz:

Hello, i sent you a mail earlier on, have you seen it?

pls i ve not check my mail . and am driving now i will get to you ma when am tru. i just use i HTC mobile phone to check my trade and also Nland. see you guys soon.happy trading and you guy should not close your GBPUSD trade now oh is you buy @ my first call. mine is still running. am following the continuation of the up trend on 4Hrs chart see money men  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by wizecoder: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Concept,
The semfor costom indicator u uploaded  on www.forexlodge.com, is derived from the normal  zigzag indicator, so, it repaints like craze, lol grin ,
go to strategy tester on your mt4 load any Ea to test in visual mode then attach the indicators to the chat opened by the EA, watch it and  make your comment, we can pick it up from there, bro download the mql4 tutorial on http://www.forexlodge.com/content.php?117-mq4-prog.-tutorials,

Knowing how to code helps you to grow fast in your trading life,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

pls i ve not check my mail . and am driving now i will get to you ma when am tru. i just use i HTC mobile phone to check my trade and also Nland. see you guys soon.happy trading and you guy should not close your GBPUSD trade now oh is you buy @ my first call. mine is still running. am following the continuation of the up trend on 4Hrs chart see money men  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Driving and trading Lolzzzz. see wetin money dey do you. Drive safely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
wizecoder:

@Concept,
The semfor costom indicator u uploaded  on www.forexlodge.com, is derived from the normal  zigzag indicator, so, it repaints like craze, lol grin ,
go to strategy tester on your mt4 load any Ea to test in visual mode then attach the indicators to the chat opened by the EA, watch it and  make your comment, we can pick it up from there, bro download the mql4 tutorial on http://www.forexlodge.com/content.php?117-mq4-prog.-tutorials,

Knowing how to code helps you to grow fast in your trading life,

Ok sir. I will go straight there now. Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
NEPA OOOOOOO!!!!! Chei!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
okemmadu:

This one resemble Engineering Drawing. I take time study am. FOREX u too much. Everybody get different method to analyze and trade u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy this place is for serious minded persons not for toddlers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by meshpips(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ Tonjoan,

I suggest that you re-assess your EU position. We might see 1.3245 from this level. It took two days to complete the upside move, if there be symmetry in the time cycle then around NY on Monday, we should hit 1.3245.

See chart attached.

Have a pleasant day.

Meshach

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by blkmum700: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

@Ogoraph,
Bro can i add you to my messenger list also or email so you can explain some certain things to me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
men do you people see the stuntz GU is pulling shocked shocked or do mine eyes deceive me undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hi Y'all. I just got back from work.I didnt wanna trade the EU today, But my predictions has been right.Thanks to the Ichimoku. I have been testing this indicator and it works.
I went long on the EURAUD. Please see my pix below.I got the tip off from a forex team i follow on twitter. Currently up 60 pips.I have already moved my stop loss 30 pips up and locked in 30 pips already.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
blkmum700:

@Ogoraph,
                  Bro can i add you to my messenger list also or email so you can explain some certain things to me?
  yes you can add me

piphunter:

men do you people see the stuntz GU is pulling  shocked shocked or do mine eyes deceive me  undecided
no your eyes are correct 100% just see this, this is after taking 80% profit of my lot 1.00lot

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
just came in now to see how much pips i have gotten from GJ

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
piphunter:

It seems nobody in this forum trades GU. that is understandable cos the pair could be quite tricky,  This forum is just full of EU junkies,  not good at all. angry
hey thats not true i trade as much as 10pairs but i look at the pair which meets all my trading conditions, like here is an upload of GU and it didnt meet up my trading terms so i decided to go for GJ which meant all my trading terms so you can see that GJ is more volatile than GU, i love to keep my trading simple, happy piping guys
@Ogboraph keep it up bro

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hi Y'all. I just got back from work.I didnt wanna trade the EU today, But my predictions has been right.Thanks to the Ichimoku. I have been testing this indicator and it works.
I went long on the EURAUD. Please see my pix below.I got the tip off from a[b] forex team i follow on twitter[/b]. Currently up 60 pips.I have already moved my stop loss 30 pips up and locked in 30 pips already.
Please share their handle on twitter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
ehizmac:

hey thats not true i trade as much as 10pairs but i look at the pair which meets all my trading conditions, like here is an upload of GU and it didnt meet up my trading terms so i decided to go for GJ which meant all my trading terms so you can see that GJ is more volatile than GU, i love to keep my trading simple, happy piping guys
@Ogboraph keep it up bro

My guy I have this trendline indicator but I am not so good in its use. U know it is not about the tool most time, the tool may be good but what about the man. I want you to let me have benefit of both, a good tool for a good man. Can we meet on IYM or skype. I want to be lectured pls. kitexcel/skypekitty4 Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
ehizmac:

hey thats not true i trade as much as 10pairs but i look at the pair which meets all my trading conditions, like here is an upload of GU and it didnt meet up my trading terms. happy piping guys
@Ogboraph keep it up bro
@ehizmac you are the man that is how to trade you don't just trade any pair anyhow cos you want to trade, we look at the once that meet your trading plan and apply your strategy and place order full stop  
@ Concept am on skype too ogboraph is my id
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
meshpips:

@ Tonjoan,

I suggest that you re-assess your EU position. We might see 1.3245 from this level. It took two days to complete the upside move, if there be symmetry in the time cycle then around NY on Monday, we should hit 1.3245.

See chart attached.

Have a pleasant day.

Meshach

My bro, thanks jare. It's been a while you know. Was online with allgreen yesterday. About eu, i sincerely see it going to 1.3512 possibly today as I've clamoured since early yesterday and it is looking very possible. Every outlook on the eu points to 1.3512 and 1.3630
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
@concept its ok we can meet on skpye just that i dont use it always but thats gonna be when next i come online but for now i have some things to quickly catch up with
@ogboraph, thanks,  that why concept calls me Mr momentum he gave me that name in season 3 grin grin grin
where is FXking2012 and odiaero even nijababe scares sef,  see you later guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

@ehizmac you are the man that is how to trade you don't just trade any pair anyhow cos you want to trade, we look at the once that meet your trading plan and apply your strategy and place order full stop  

Thanks ogboraph for your brotherly love. tonjoan thx for yesterday and my friend meshpips it has been a long time. I hope to have u online soon for behind the camera discussion. @Ogboraph, I have done as required. Close all orders in greens except AU that stands at negative & I hope it recovers b4 today's trade closes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
Damn am so happy right now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
Concept:

Thanks ogboraph for your brotherly love. tonjoan thx for yesterday and my friend meshpips it has been a long time. I hope to have u online soon for behind the camera discussion. @Ogboraph, I have done as required. Close all orders in greens except AU that stands at negative & I hope it recovers b4 today's trade closes.

Welcome bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

bros we dey quarrel? two post to u now yet no reply. wetin now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
^ Catch me on FB abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
naijababe:

^ Catch me on FB abeg

oke ore.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
nolly042:

bros we dey quarrel? two post to u now yet no reply. wetin now?
we are not quarreling pls sorry my man and thank you pls add me to you Yim

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.