Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81134 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2012
EU ~ firing down from all cylinders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2012
EU ~Though I am still skeptical of this movement. I am not that confident that the trend has changed I opted out to study as things unfold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2012
EU ~ Guys buying time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am still long on my pairs GJ, EU and EJ. Targets are 122.00, 1.3200 and 103.00 respectively. I'm a long term trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
EU ~ why this thing dey do like this nah, make person know wetin im go do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by whirlweend(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^I feel you sir.The bulls are really working hard to take over dominance and its happening gradually but the bears are not relenting.Until full take over by bulls or bears reasserting dominance,no EU trading for me o,the zig-zag too much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
whirlweend:

^^^I feel you sir.The bulls are really working hard to take over dominance and its happening gradually but the bears are not relenting.Until full take over by bulls or bears reasserting dominance,no EU trading for me o,the zig-zag too much

Na true bros very frustrating. siddon look is the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
am about to usdnzd @0-8044, any word would be appreciated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
aguiyi:

am about to usdnzd @0-8044, any word would be appreciated

Did u buy? If yes still on track.

EU ~ It has lost steam I don't think we can see 1.30 again this week, who knows journey down must have started.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
eu should be seeing 1.287x soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by smarttalks: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by smarttalks: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by unclenna(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
yes we are there. Hw is everybody in the huz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldfx2: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
hello guys i just made over  70pips from 2 news trades . 1)(Wednesday 18, 2012 – 7:30pm EDT) – AU Employment Change = 50pips but i got 30pips
                                                                                          2) 4:45 pm EST New Zealand will release CPI QoQ.  , i made 40 pips from this trade

get chart history at: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex_news_calendar/

the funny thing is that these trades last for just 7 minutes .   i dont know why Nigerian traders dont trade the news .  the only technical trading system that works is the hedging systems , thats  why the US commodity and futures agency banned hedging in the us cos some smart BILLIONAIRA TRADERS WAY milking THE OTHER BANKS EVERY YEAR dry .  PLEASE GUYS DO A LITTLE RESEARCH U WILL SEE THE TRUTH.   STOP PLOTTING HUNDREDS ON INDICATORS ON YOUR CHART BUT STILL END UP LOSSING.  

am not marketing anything here.  bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hi All

Thank God i ve found an FX forum by Nigerians all those oyinbo fx forum no de very interesting as we no fit de yearn pidgin.

How una de? Abeg who get BB inbox me your pin so i fit creat fx group for BB 2. so dat we fit de share ideas faster.

Cheers smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
I use only few indicators. CCI (to check OB & OS) and pivots (for support and resistance). mostly i work with TLs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
Excellent analysis

EUR/USD Daily Video, January 23, 2012: Good morning, Although daily context holds bullish, market stands at so, http:///zKXsQH
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by whirlweend(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Goldfx2.You trade the news and made some pips,after the news what next?,wait for another important economic news?.You are  sounding as if people trading with indicators/PA ONLY don't know what they are doing.Whether you are a fundamental or technical trader or both,you are bound to lose money at some point.From what you wrote,I guess W.D Gann,Leonardo Fibonacci,George Lane,John Bollinger and the likes didn't know what they were doing.I trade purely technical(PA/indicator)because the effect of news is short term and after a while technical takes over.After the news induced spikes,more often than not normalcy is returned to the market.Do you know before an economic news is released,market sentiments regarding the news is often reflected and built into price action?,if one is discerning enough,more often than not you will know the direction price will go and often the news effect matches the market sentiment.If I tell you my minimum expectation per trade,you would say I am crazy and If I get 3 trades in a month(based solely on technical) I am a very happy man cause I patiently wait for the kill.And I have losses too like every other trader,be it fundamental or technical trader.
Try monitoring the trade calls made by technical traders on this thread and you will be amazed at the amount of pips sometimes made per trade.
The best way and only way to trade is to find a way to limit losses because the only thing we can control in currency trading is your risk.
Good pips to you sir.

@Bond777, Welcome to the thread sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
am just in my first post why did you guys miss the GBPUSD up trend. why you all trading same direction when there are good trade out there?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
whirlweend:

@Goldfx2.You trade the news and made some pips,after the news what next?,wait for another important economic news?.You are  sounding as if people trading with indicators/PA ONLY don't know what they are doing.Whether you are a fundamental or technical trader or both,you are bound to lose money at some point. the effect of news is short after a while technical takes over. I patiently wait for the kill.And I have losses too like every other trader,be it fundamental or technical trader.
Try monitoring the trade calls made by technical traders on this thread and you will be amazed at the amount of pips sometimes made per trade.

you are a real Goooood trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 22, 2012
Bunch of loosers here on NL. I expected a forum like Trade2Win here so people can share knowledge and profit but as always, the typical Nigerian idiotic attitude prevails. See them all bleating and jumping around with very little substance to show. Nigerians can we truly stop being monkeys for a day at least?

Technical analysis is tosh and the best strategy is always the very basic i.e. "Support & resistance" with an open ear for the news that affects the markets. Oh you lot have a chip on your shoulder for real and i hope you get burned whilst faffing about signals and all the drivel in your heads. A very long Mtcheeeeeeew,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2012
Hello traders! i have been reading nairaland invisible for some time now before coming across this thread on the front page. Season 4. can somebody explain what Trade alarts season 4 mean.

wishing every one more pip this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ncpat(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2012
fxisreal:

Hello traders! i have been reading nairaland invisible for some time now before coming across this thread on the front page. Season 4. can somebody explain what Trade alarts season 4 mean.

wishing every one more pip this week.

I don`t know too but if you have been following you will notice that every 100 pages is the end of a season and the next page will make the next season, so we have reached 300 pages marking the end of season 3 so another new count is open called season 4 and 100 pages of this season 4 will mark the end of season 4 and next will be Forex Trade Alert- Season 5
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by wizecoder: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2012
To everyone that has sent me a mail to request Aguiyi EA and concept EA, you can download it from www.forexlodge.com .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by wizecoder: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2012
Concept:

Did u buy? If yes still on track.

EU ~ It has lost steam I don't think we can see 1.30 again this week, who knows journey down must have started.
Bro, have figured out how to test Ea in the strategy tester, ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2012
the version with ssa is not ready yet?,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
ncpat:

I don`t know too but if you have been following you will notice that every 100 pages is the end of a season and the next page will make the next season, so we have reached 300 pages marking the end of season 3 so another new count is open called season 4 and 100 pages of this season 4 will mark the end of season 4 and next will be Forex Trade Alert- Season 5

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by wizecoder: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
aguiyi:

the version with ssa is not ready yet?,

upload the ssa indicator and explain how it works on forexlodge.com i already opened a tread for it, this new method is better than the email option
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
whirlweend:

@Goldfx2.You trade the news and made some pips,after the news what next?,wait for another important economic news?.You are  sounding as if people trading with indicators/PA ONLY don't know what they are doing.Whether you are a fundamental or technical trader or both,you are bound to lose money at some point.From what you wrote,I guess W.D Gann,Leonardo Fibonacci,George Lane,John Bollinger and the likes didn't know what they were doing.I trade purely technical(PA/indicator)because the effect of news is short term and after a while technical takes over.After the news induced spikes,more often than not normalcy is returned to the market.Do you know before an economic news is released,market sentiments regarding the news is often reflected and built into price action?,if one is discerning enough,more often than not you will know the direction price will go and often the news effect matches the market sentiment.If I tell you my minimum expectation per trade,you would say I am crazy and If I get 3 trades in a month(based solely on technical) I am a very happy man cause I patiently wait for the kill.And I have losses too like every other trader,be it fundamental or technical trader.
The best way and only way to trade is to find a way to limit losses because the only thing we can control in currency trading is your risk.
Good pips to you sir.

@Bond777, Welcome to the thread sir

Seconded. Even NFP of late no shaking pick price at the S/R u are done. Every news u talk about comes within.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
wizecoder:

Bro, have figured out how to test Ea in the strategy tester, ?

Yes sir. Encouraging.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by wizecoder: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
have you downloaded the Ea, ?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
eur/jpy chart pattern analysis.

Noticed a falling wedge pattern forming on the monthly chart.

falling wedge pattern in a downtrend  can be characterised as a reversal pattern.

So we should expect an upside breakout of the pattern somewhere around 114.50.

price is at 99.56 currently, at the blue support line. (see chart attached)

since we're expecting an upside breakout, then price should head north.

to trade this patttern, you have to wait for price to breakout first. And price is expected to breakout somewhere around 114.00 region.

from where price is now and that high we have over 1000 pips. so just wondering while  waiting  for price to break, why don't i see how to catch may be

800pips of that up move. so when i noticed the macd divergence, it was the confirmation i needed that price is indeed bound to head north.

pulled the trigger at 99.53 and my first target is 105.70. roughly 600pip profit.

NB; nothing is guaranteed. Price could well do the opposite.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.