Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League (3313 Views)

Predict Todays English League For Free And Win / All Eyes On English Premier Leauge / All Time English League Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by tkb417(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Dayokanu
Otumarkpo fire your yansh for where u dey? Even the Angels dey laff at your post.
Tutor me soccer?? you be Maradas? or wetin i go call you.
Moon don show for where u dey abi? u wan dey misyarn. Me be superman for my domain u don forget?
and who be small boi? withdraw that thing before i deal with you.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2007
Instead of you to keep quiet and learn you would be ranting. That is how one of your brother was asking who Ligament or was it Cartilage Eagles are? Half education is

not good enough. Come back over the weekend and complete your curriculum.

I heard you are planning a Xmas party? Instead of you to come and learn more football You are thinking of a party. Try and be focused.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by tkb417(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2007
Instead of you to keep quiet and learn you would be ranting. That is how one of your brother was asking who Ligament or was it Cartilage Eagles are? Half education is

not good enough. Come back over the weekend and complete your curriculum.

I heard you are planning a Xmas party? Instead of you to come and learn more football You are thinking of a party. Try and be focused
make katrina demolish ur building for where u dey?
who wan learn footie from olodo rabata like you.

No mind dem for NL o, na so one sponsored slowpoke come attack me say i be 419 from warri and i just came back to Nigeria to dupe people. slowpoke. She said my name na one name wey i never hear b4.
Anyways, im sure if the party was gonna hold, you this irate rapist na you go first reach der. Crazy idiot. grin grin grin
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by dayokanu(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2007
No mind them for Nairaland o, na so one sponsored slowpoke come attack me say i be 419 from warri and i just came back to Nigeria to dupe people. slowpoke. She said my name na one name wey i never hear before.
Anyways, im sure if the party was going to hold, you this irate rapist na you go first reach der. Crazy idiot.

@TKB
So those time you went to Delta you were committiing all sorts of atrocities about and now your crimes are now after you. I told you if you don't control your libido it

would put you in trouble one day. Now its coming to haunt you. You even went to rape in Delta? Were you the one they showed in the Sun newspaper front cover

some years back digging into some waffi chics? These man Utd people Sha!! On[b]IGBIN[/b]de. That was how Cristiano Ronaldo and Anderson were caught having

a romp in the U.K some weeks back.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The European Footballer Of The Year Award! / Who Is The Fifa U17 Highest Goals Scorer / South Africa 2010 World Cup Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.