Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where To Meet Matured Ladies! (44551 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ogaga4luv

why is every one saying church church is the best place? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

from my experience in Nigeria; i have come to knw that church women are the most difficult people
to relate with socially !!!!!!!!!!

and assuming u said christ embassy or house on d rock i would have thought 2x, but MFM & Deeper life,

abeg abeg; if na those people; i better hold myself and wait until i go back to the States and meet hot intelligent matured single woman, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jobaskia(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
chief Buju (banty), sorry for that a.k.a. The best place you can get your specification are the BANKS( NEW GENERATION BANKS) . There are lotrs of them begging for attention, Have date quite a few . No boredom at all. The point is u have to create a mind set on the kind of relatioship Ab'initio.

In as much as you approachable, suave. U will definitley be a BOMB waiting to explode.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
@jobaskia

thanks anyway;; noted
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]pepper eye i nor talk to u ooh --- unless u are ready to get your assehole sucks hard by my dog grin grin

Fine my trouble again first ^^ cheesy cheesy
[/size]

@richy:

Berra mind your own biz, FYA
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
buJu-234:

@Truluvguy & sexlog:-

ok noted

@Princek12:-
thanks but thats not being fair to nigeria older ladies!!!!

@Mynd_44
wenti u mean by dat?

@Mr, Cork
is she not someone`s wife? i dont want magun wahala,

anyway thanks all 4 ur reply, am still expecting more,

You want make I lie?
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2012
@OP I wouldnt advise you to go to church o, because the older ladies in church will most likely be looking for someone religious too which you obviously aren't. Like someone said go to banks you should find more than enough world wise women to occupy your time.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2012
All these people advising the guy to go to a bank are funny oooo. It's money I know we keep in banks not women na
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by doeeyed: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2012
Na u dey talk this kind thing,

Flash ur money in front of them eyes, speak a little fone, make references to having an overseas account,

Gbam, u don land!!!!!!!!

It took months of my friend monitoring and replying. ( wt her husbands blessings), with the threat of reporting her up before this chick stopped chasing my friend's husband.

Searched for his Facebook profile, dropping financial info about his acct n contact emails :: simply unprofessional!!
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2012
I think he should just try Ikoyi cemetary
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2012
^If i hear cheesy
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]My dear Church is not the best place to meet up your need though there's so many there . only that u have to work it out by doing the conversation (s ) that would make u win them over ^^^ grin grin u know? there're use to pretense type of life so u are the one to turn the switch on -- cheesy cheesy

Like you've said Church woman are not that social but one thing u should know before u make the bold step of approach towards them is to learn how make them smile or praising their beauty even though . wink

If u dunno like Church try Clubs around u man i believe you'll see many social freaks out there . . . u only need to update your pocket grin wink
[/size]
buJu-234:

@ogaga4luv

why is every one saying church church is the best place? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

from my experience in Nigeria; i have come to knw that church women are the most difficult people
to relate with socially !!!!!!!!!!

and assuming u said christ embassy or house on d rock i would have thought 2x, but MFM & Deeper life,

abeg abeg; if na those people; i better hold myself and wait until i go back to the States and meet hot intelligent matured single woman, grin grin grin grin
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]common man , u quit know hanging with dead bodies inside cementary could be dangerous. . . . most especially when u mention IKOYI i believe that is Lagos? If Yes , that means u just want to finish the author of this thread because some of the dead bodies there are very stubborn --- cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Mynd_44:

I think he should just try Ikoyi cemetary

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
I take that as an insult to all dead people in the cemetary

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by db10dtruth(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
@OP from your previous posts & email you are a GIRL and a Lesbo @ that, I'm not discriminating you as a lesbo I think it will be best you state you need your type (I Mean Lesbo too) dem many stop posing as a guy
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
There are dead Lesbos too oooo

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
FYI, ikoyi clubs are dangerous at night to hook up with any lady cos untimely death corpses do wake at night to club too & u might probably get the surprise of ur life in the middle of night on ur bed.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Tosin, Lol
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2012
thanks guys; am still expecting more comments

@db10dtruth

bros; i am a man nor b woman oooo, i nor b lesbo abeg u
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
[size=13pt]Mynd_44 dear u can see from my previous comment i said some dead bodies in the cementary. . . i didn't ponit hands to all of em LOL grin wink[/size]
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by chairman6(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2012
Tosinville:

FYI, ikoyi clubs are dangerous at night to hook up with any lady cos untimely death corpses do wake at night to club too & u might probably get the surprise of ur life in the middle of night on ur bed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Tosin have you had any real life experiences you might care to share shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2012
^^^
Lol
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by dfav: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
oga; plz visit badoo.com

a friend jst got a matured single mother (having 3 kids) abt 40yrs old,

Yoruba round woman, based in down town mainland Lagos ( i dont knw if u knw mainland sha)

he said; after meeting the first day; that the woman has been after him and he is having enough sex ( if that what u want).

she does business; so she wouldnt be a pest to u,

so visit www.badoo.com

cheers; hope this will help out
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 4:49am On Jan 28, 2012
Lets just hope the OP finds a lady fast and stop self-service!ing

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by odabi4us: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Since you requested for a mature advise,kindly allow me to chip-in something and might be of help to you.I am an agent of an internationl dating site where I have been able to gather some girls.I don't charge but it's left for you to compensate me at the end of the day(after the service) because it cost me to run the agency.To a large extent,it is a more mature. You might also refer mature clients to me if you enjoy my service.
Other agents request for money in advance but mine is not like that.What I can assure you of is that you are on a very safe hands.I also have to be very sure that I am dealing with a mature client as well.My ladies are between 18 and 35;they are very homely and well-behaved.if you are interested,send a mail to ronaldoforyou@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 4:11am On Jan 29, 2012
Fraud alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jethro2: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2012
Drop your e-mail or no and you will be amazed at the amount of matured women and ladies that will get in touch. The society does not permit them to be open.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2012
chairman

OK
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jan 31, 2012
jethro2:

Drop your e-mail or no and you will be amazed at the amount of matured women and ladies that will get in touch. The society does not permit them to be open.
Desperate fraud alert!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2012
@odabi4us & jethro2

i said no agent ooo,

any way my email is:-

lesbukky@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jethro2: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
A lot of people keep their opinion to themselves because of some doubting Thomas and snide remarks. @ Mydd4. Pls leave an open mind, not every body is a desperado. @ Op. Just trying to be of help. No vested interest
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ jethro2

thanks
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=13pt]ha ha ha grin grin

are u just knowing badoo? lol been there since 2007 anyway smiley
[/size]
dfav:

oga; plz visit badoo.com

a friend jst got a matured single mother (having 3 kids) abt 40yrs old,

Yoruba round woman, based in down town mainland Lagos ( i dont knw if u knw mainland sha)

he said; after meeting the first day; that the woman has been after him and he is having Enough Intimacy ( if that what u want).

she does business; so she wouldnt be a pest to u,

so visit www.badoo.com

cheers; hope this will help out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.