Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic (7806 Views)

Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital / Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2012
12large1:

You are a disgrace to your father mother, and to your brothers in north boko haram people. You doubted ri in under 23 is already a senior team how can a bloody civilian call u 23 under 12 wtf look at equtorial quinea that has qualified for quater finals, nigeria olympics team hammered them 5 0 6 of their national team players were there ri nosa igiebir hl stared in that game. You are suffering from what we call inferioty complex a situation where by you think white people are better or they must say something is better before you accept. In your mind until rabiu ibrahim plays for european club befire se should call him. Where was eu club when he was shinning at u172023, u23 is not senior team. At u17 u can claim overage but if a player shines at u 20 or 23 his good. Even if rabiu was 28 playing against u20 if his not talented nothing go happen. Yhis rabiu case goes to all our players that shined at youth level believe in your star players and dont wait for another white club to do it. Look at andre ayew he was rejected by marseille 3 years ago even failed trials at different clubs but ghana called him up for anc 2008 and continue to help him 3 years later look at where he is my guy please as always believe in your self dont let a white man say you can do it before you actually belueve. Nkita lacha anya gi onye ala

You are a cretin!

It is me you think you can be telling porkies? You think I have your kind of education? You are a moooron.

I tell you I am good at dribbling 12 olds, so according to your daft logic, I should be sent to the national team to see if I can perform na since we don't need to wait for clubs to give me a "chance".

A player that has been in 2 or 3 clubs with his age mates and cannot get games to play is good? You are a cretin!

Now tell me which Andre Ayew was rejected by Marsielles? Which Andre Ayew failed trials? You are a mooron.

12large1:

At young 20 year old obi despite all the injuries he has had this season has played 21 games for inter milan and you call him a part time player my friend please have several seats or just stfu you sound like a dumbasss you are the reason why nigeria is very currupt today when forking boko haram boys are allowed on the computer this is how they show them self. Onye aboki abeg can you wire me suya

You are a cretin!

You are now giving excuses? You think it is your moronic teachers at the College of Education you attend you are debating with? What injuries did Obi have?

You are a cretin!

Cretin, what did Siasia do with J. Obi? Explain to me why I should not be selected for SE.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
In 2008 andre ayew was rejected by marseille dude went on trial at 2 german clubs they wasnt impressed with him. Sagamite stop switching topic we are saying u 17 20 23 and not u 12. Trust me despite your old age pension and all you will not do jack against u 20. Again i said u 23 not u12 . how can you label a player a
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2012
12large1:

In 2008 andre ayew was rejected by marseille dude went on trial at 2 german clubs they wasnt impressed with him.  Sagamite stop switching topic we are saying u 17 20 23 and not u 12. Trust me despite your old age pension and all you will not do jack against u 20. Again  i said u 23 not u12 . how can you label a player a

You are a cretin!

Do I look like the NCE quacks that were your lecturers at your College of Education! It is SAGAMITE you want to be telling fibs? You think you can give me the moronic conjectures you used to graduate? ME? A whole SAGAMITE? Do you know who I am?

You are a cretin!

When was Andre Ayew rejected by Marsielle? Show me where you got that report.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
you are a freaking case cretin failure of democratism paroism operatism,expressing themselves in a very loud and clear tone.Everybody have gone to matilonipples to say cabudo rejectament tothe case of rabiu ibrahim because of jealousy and an act of not believing in yourself everybody is speaking with one voice and this is not only happening to me i do not love a player i love nigeria and speaks solely about a player because he is good,but across the length and breadth of a soccer pitch, Like ia said,when i gave my Debudelic arrang,i did say that all the rationtilation,al the adumbrations,verba gugriculation effiation that has been put forward by by stupid nincompus like you economies and petty buzwagigcon sagamite be careful
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
12large1:

you are a freaking case cretin failure of democratism paroism operatism,expressing themselves in a very loud and clear tone.Everybody have gone to matilonipples to say cabudo rejectament tothe case of rabiu ibrahim because of jealousy and an act of not believing in yourself everybody is speaking with one voice and this is not only happening to me i do not love a player i love nigeria and speaks solely about a player because he is good,but across the length and breadth of a soccer pitch, Like ia said,when i gave my Debudelic arrang,i did say that all the rationtilation,al the adumbrations,verba gugriculation effiation that has been put forward by by silly nincompus like you economies and petty buzwagigcon sagamite be careful

You are a cretin!

Did you pass English in school?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2012
Did ur papa pass english?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
12large1:

Did ur papa pass english?

You are a cretin!

Product of a failed education. You think you can speak English more than my 8 year old nephew?

Tell me when was Andre Ayew rejected by Marsielle? Show me where you got that report.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2012
I dont need to tell you it is on google check am by urself isi ewu
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2012
12large1:

I dont need to tell you it is on google check am by urself isi ewu

You are a cretin!

It is me you think you can be using lies and facts manufactured in thin air for?

Me, SAGAMITE?

You are a moooron! You think I have a failed education like you?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
like i told ur useless ass the story dey google but i guess ur time on the cafe don expire anyway i hope maga go pay for you so u dont join boko haram again
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
12large1:

like i told ur useless Bottom the story dey google but i guess ur time on the cafe don expire anyway i hope maga go pay for you so u dont join boko haram again

You are a cretin!

In the College of Education that failed, you make a cretinous argument and then tell you teacher to go and look for the facts?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by cashmentor(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
Whats this War all about? U guys pls grow up!
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2012
you are not even a system of failed educational system. you are a system of poor health and a product of lack of condom as you were born by mistake ur prolly a bast.a.r.d in real life so i really cant blame you instead i should pray for you
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by ow11(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2012
cashmentor:

Whats this War all about? U guys pls grow up!

One belligerent has a borderline inappropriate love for Rabiu Ibrahim. Even in the light of overwhelming negative evidence, the few dance moves performed by a rapidly declining player 4 years ago seems like yesterday and is used as proof why Rabiu Ibrahim needs to the be first name on the SE team sheet.

The other has an insatiable need to rid all perceived 'online m0rons' of their 1diocy and has also launched a massive nairaland campaign against perceived age cheats in under age football.

I am enjoying the banter and haven't picked anyside yet but I want to think 12large1 is leading on points so far.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2012
12large1:

you are not even a system of failed educational system. you are a system of poor health and a product of lack of condom as you were born by mistake ur prolly a bast.a.r.d in real life so i really cant blame you instead i should pray for you

Cretin, apart from not equipping you with the capability of backing up your arguments, is this the grammar your failed education taught you? grin

A dickhead saying a player that has only played 3 or 4 league games in the last 3 years should be invited to play for SE. Bloody product of a failed education system.

A dimwit wants to come and bullsh[i]i[/i]t a whole SAGAMITE with a bunch of lies for his moronic argument. YOU ARE MAD!

Bow to your intellectual GOD and never commit such blasphemy again! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2012
ow11:

I am enjoying the banter and haven't picked anyside yet but I want to think 12large1 is leading on points so far.

What points?

It would be interesting to know.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by ow11(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^
He raised the point of Joel Obi who wasn't really getting playing time but managed to add value to our bare midfield. Did a better job than regular Etuhu.

You are still harping on Ibrahim's age (which I agree with you) and didn't agree that Ayew had to go to Arles Avignon on loan to save his Marseille career. It was his performances in Arles that got him into reckoning when he returned to Marseille. @12large1 was trying to say that if PSV didn't find value in Ibrahim, then Celtic would. This is where I disagree with him and would have expected you to counter with Rabiu's failed loan stint with a 2nd divison club in Portugal when he was still a Sporting Lisbon player.

On the other hand, He has failed to admit that Rabiu's brilliance is phantom because he is an age cheat. Therefore, It is no surprise that he is unable to fulfil his potential and I doubt would do a Joel Obi, Emile Heskey or Miroslav Klose (rubbish club players but do a decent job in the national side). This is because Rabiu was anonymous in Egypt 2009.

On a side note, Age cheating is an overwhelming advantage in U-17. After this, Talent begins to shine and by the U-23, It is almost non-existent. Theo Walcott is currently 22 and starts ahead of 30 year old Arshavin. One would think in an U-23 setting, the age difference would matter for little. It is just that the Africans would never develop better players to win the world cup if they continue to cheat and would only continue to produce 20-cap players till they stop this behaviour.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
ow11:

^^
He raised the point of Joel Obi who wasn't really getting playing time but managed to add value to our bare midfield. Did a better job than regular Etuhu.

No 1, what value did we get from Obi if we did not qualify for ANC for the first time in over 25 years?

No 2, what was Obi's significant contribution/performance that made him such an asset for special mention?

No 3, he said Obi is now a regular. Really?

ow11:

You are still harping on Ibrahim's age (which I agree with you) and didn't agree that Ayew had to go to Arles Avignon on loan to save his Marseille career. It was his performances in Arles that got him into reckoning when he returned to Marseille.

Really?

The same player that Arsenal wanted to buy for £5m after his first year was a player "saving" his career in Marseille?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-508328/Wenger-looks-sign-5m-Ghana-wonderkid-Ayew.html

How many 18 year olds do clubs pay £5m for? Talkless of one failing and struggling to save his career?

Somehow you missed out that his argument was even more than that. He said a player that one of the world's top clubs (then) wanted to buy for £5m was rejected by Marseille for 3 years and failed trials. Which trials did he go for and failed? How was he rejected if they refuse to sell him? How did you give him "points" for that?

ow11:

@12large1 was trying to say that if PSV didn't find value in Ibrahim, then Celtic would.

Point out where he said or insinuated that. I am very curious.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by semid4lyfe(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
12large vs Sagamite. . .Epic!

Meanwhile,make una dey kiaful o otherwise I go begin dey delete una posts
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by osas007(m): 3:58am On Feb 03, 2012
Why cant some idiots just celebrate with this dude and wish him well, If he cheated in his age and so on who cares, Just celebrate with him besides not like it would remove a damn thing from your life, This is just an act of jealousy and if it were a thread that involves people from the western world this thread could land this dude in serious issues, Just celebrate with him shikena so that God self go bless una, We self be Nigerians and we know as he dey go so all you can do is just celebrate with him, God bless everyone Amen
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by 12large1: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2012
How can I argue with someone that dont know about football if you dont know that andre ayew failed tryouts at germany clubs in 08 or 09 then theres no point arguing with u. as for joel obi he has added lots of energy power some bit of skill needed his as good as any central defensive midfilder now it wasnt his fault we no qualify dude became eagles best md despite being a certified bench warmer at inter during sia regime
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2012
12large1:

How can I argue with someone that dont know about football if you dont know that andre ayew failed tryouts at germany clubs in 08 or 09 then theres no point arguing with u.  as for joel obi he has added lots of energy power some bit of skill needed his as good as any central defensive midfilder now it wasnt his fault we no qualify dude became eagles best md despite being a certified bench warmer at inter during sia regime

Prove it, fooooooool!

It is SAGAMITE you want to manufacture points from thin air from?

Do you know who I am? angry
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by ow11(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
Sagamite:

No 1, what value did we get from Obi if we did not qualify for ANC for the first time in over 25 years?

No 2, what was Obi's significant contribution/performance that made him such an asset for special mention?

Well Obi did play a few more games after his debut.

Really?

Actually, It was a combo of the stint in Lorient and Arles. He was deemed surplus to requirement at some point when Marseille went on a buying spree.

The same player that Arsenal wanted to buy for £5m after his first year was a player "saving" his career in Marseille?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-508328/Wenger-looks-sign-5m-Ghana-wonderkid-Ayew.html

How many 18 year olds do clubs pay £5m for? Talkless of one failing and struggling to save his career?

Somehow you missed out that his argument was even more than that. He said a player that one of the world's top clubs (then) wanted to buy for £5m was rejected by Marseille for 3 years and failed trials. Which trials did he go for and failed? How was he rejected if they refuse to sell him? How did you give him "points" for that?

Point out where he said or insinuated that. I am very curious.

I must've misread his quote.

I hope Ibrahim finds his mojo at celtic lipsrsealed
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
ow11:

Well Obi did play a few more games after his debut.

So Obi did not do anything spectacular in SE?

So Obi is not now some spectacular player in Inter as a result of his use in SE?

So Siasia did not do anything spectacular with Obi?

So why did you use this as the "points" that 12large had?

ow11:

Actually, It was a combo of the stint in Lorient and Arles. He was deemed surplus to requirement at some point when Marseille went on a buying spree.

Does being surplus to requirement equate to struggling career or rejection?

ow11:

I must've misread his quote.

OK. That's cool.

I am a generous and gentle man. I will give you a second go.

Do you want to have another go reminding us about his valid and fantastic "points". Let me know the points that enthralled you.

Please edjucate me how you concluded he was in the intellectual class to debate with Sagamite.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
I thinks he will get a some game time and will become a star in the future
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by ow11(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Sagamite

Well he made a point that Obi did a decent job for the Eagles. Now whether Obi's performance lifted the Eagles overall performance by 1% or 50% is another gist. He only made that point to argue for a bench warmer can do a decent job for the National Team. As far as we all know Joel Obi did a better job in the SE midfield than Etuhu ever did.

He probably does have a problem with comprehension or maybe I put in my own interpretation into his own statements but being surplus to requirements (according to his wikipedia page/ News reports at the time) at a particular point does mean that the club have players they think are better and can afford to let you go. In Ayew's case, they sent him out on loan and He showed his stuff.

I felt he made two points 1. Bench Warmers can do well for national team ( He gave an example that was OK but could have given better ones like Klose, Heskey, Abidal(2008) and Podolski).
                                         2. A club can let a player go because they do not think he is good enough and he can go on and do very well in a new environment ( He used Ayew where He could have mentioned Bergkamp, Henry and even Osaze)

You made one point         1. Rabiu is an old washed up midfielder.

I can trash his two points and believe you can also do same. For a fair Judge, I think he was leading but his examples didn't quite buttress the points he was making which makes your accusations about his intellect apt. You can give us more points on why you think Rabiu is not good enough besides his old age.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
ow11:

@Sagamite

Well he made a point that Obi did a decent job for the Eagles. Now whether Obi's performance lifted the Eagles overall performance by 1% or 50% is another gist. He only made that point to argue for a bench warmer can do a decent job for the National Team. As far as we all know Joel Obi did a better job in the SE midfield than Etuhu ever did.

Fair judge, explain to me how you concluded he made a point when he used Obi as an example of why we should invite a player that cannot get a club game in 3 years to SE.

Explain to me what Siasia did with Obi.

Explain to me what Obi achieved with SE that made using him as an example (what you called a point).

ow11:

He probably does have a problem with comprehension or maybe I put in my own interpretation into his own statements but being surplus to requirements (according to his wikipedia page/ News reports at the time) at a particular point does mean that the club have players they think are better and can afford to let you go. In Ayew's case, they sent him out on loan and He showed his stuff.

So you are a fair judge that intepreted beneficially for a party. And rubbishly as well of something that was obvious to a 10 year old?

ow11:

I felt he made two points
1. Bench Warmers can do well for national team ( He gave an example that was OK but could have given better ones like Klose, Heskey, Abidal(2009 and Podolski).
2. A club can let a player go because they do not think he is good enough and he can go on and do very well in a new environment ( He used Ayew where He could have mentioned Bergkamp, Henry and even Osaze)

Fair judge, so you think you are doing better.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Mandingo.

Explain to me how Rabiu's bench-warming compares to the amount of games those players play that you called benchwarming.

I wait.

Patiently.

ow11:

You made one point         1. Rabiu is an old washed up midfielder.

How sweet of you. I appreciate your affirmation, fair judge. grin

ow11:

I can trash his two points and believe you can also do same. For a fair Judge, I think he was leading but his examples didn't quite buttress the points he was making which makes your accusations about his intellect apt. You can give us more points on why you think Rabiu is not good enough besides his old age.

We will come back to this, fair judge.

You. Judge. Laugh. grin
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by sinistyle(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
Sagamite:

Really?

So we gained nothing from playing Joel Obi because we failed to qualify for AFCON? How daft! Conveniently forgetting that football is a team sport and one player can only do so much.

England failed to qualify for Euro 2008, so I guess England got no value from playing Rooney, Lampard, Terry, Gerrard, Ferdinand, you gormless protozoan?
Liberia got nothing from playing George Weah since they never qualified for the world cup?. . . I've said it numerous times in the past, you should have been swallowed and consumed by gastro-intestinal juices instead of being born and allowed to pollute the world with your idiocy.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by Sagamite(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
sinistyle:

So we gained nothing from playing Joel Obi because we failed to qualify for AFCON? How daft! Conveniently forgetting that football is a team sport and one player can only do so much.

England failed to qualify for Euro 2008, so I guess England got no value from playing Rooney, Lampard, Terry, Gerrard, Ferdinand, you gormless protozoan?
Liberia got nothing from playing George Weah since they never qualified for the world cup?. . . I've said it numerous times in the past, you should have been swallowed and consumed by gastro-intestinal juices instead of being born and allowed to pollute the world with your idiocy.

You are a cretin!

The fact there is, what proof is there to show Obi was a good choice since he did nothing spectacular and the team still failed?

MOORON! What attacking/defending/creative force did Obi bring that needs special mention when we can not qualify for mere ANC against small teams, foooooool.

The mere fact he played repeatedly is proof it was a good choice, worthy as an argument point and we should invite someone that can not play with his peers? What do you have for brains cement?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic by sinistyle(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

The fact there is, what proof is there to show Obi was a good choice since he did nothing spectacular and the team still failed?

MOORON! What attacking/defending/creative force did Obi bring that needs special mention when we can not qualify for mere ANC against small teams, foooooool.

The mere fact he played repeatedly is proof it was a good choice, worthy as an argument point and we should invite someone that can not play with his peers? What do you have for brains cement?
You have ape shyte for brains. . . You mean what proof exists that playing Obi was an excellent choice? In Joel we have an excellent box to box midfielder that will last us for a very long time. We've not had a player of his quality in the NT for very long a time. Etuhu, Ayila, Kaita, are nothing compared to Joel. He was by far our best player throughout the AFCON qualification series. He gives us reason to believe that there's indeed a future for the SE. The fact that our midfield collapsed after he was substituted in the final game vs Guinea, simply tells the whole story.

That the team failed to qualify for AFCON does not downplay how influential he was in the team, you retarted gibbon. Football is a team sport. England failed to qualify for Euro 2008, does that mean Rooney, Lampard, Terry et al were useless for the Three Lions or does it mean they're not quality players? Your idiocy defies the Law of Gravity.

And why can't Rabiu Ibrahim be invited to the NT? Is his case any different from that of Jozy Altidore of USA? Altidore has failed to succeed at many clubs - Villarreal, Hull City, Xerez, Bursaspor and only just recently moved to AZ Alkmaar where he's enjoying some small success now and he has for a long time been an important player for the USA NT. He scored one of the most important goals in America's football history, scoring one of the goals that knocked Spain out of the Confed. Cup and qualified USA for the finals where they lost to Brazil. He also played at the world cup and was one of USA's star performers.

Do the world a favour by simply pulling a Desert E to your head, pull the trigger and blow your brains out. The world could definitely use one less spastic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Richest Wrestling Superstars of All Time / Blessing Oborududu, Awarded ₦1 Million By Southern Ijaw LGA Chairman / 1.50+ Odds Daily With Strict Money Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.