Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins (9340 Views)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/gunmen-attack-daddy-showkey#axzz1iGD1J1RX

Showkey was attacked on Tuesday by suspected hired assassins near a petrol station on Agidinbgbi, Road, Lagos, southwest Nigeria.
Narrating his ordeal to P.M.NEWS, the Ajegunle Soldier said he was on his way to the petrol station when he noticed that two men on a motorcycle were riding behind him
“On getting to the petrol station, I joined the queue to buy some fuel, and suddenly a young man appeared beside me and informed me that my vehicle (a Toyota Landrover LR3), had a flat tyre. Though I suspected foul play , I decided to come down and fulfill all righteousness.
“But immediately I got down from the vehicle one of the men said, sewo niyen, meaning: ‘you are the one’, and shot at me twice.
Showkey added: “When the shots missed me, I engaged him in a fight and his partner came to his aid and opened fire on me again, which also did not hit me.
“They later managed to escape. While I was being attacked, motorists who were at the station to buy fuel all fled when they heard the gunshots,” the musician stated.
He later reported the incident at Alausa Police Station. He suspected that the two men who had trailed him on the motorcycle actually carried out the attack.
The Ajegunle Soldier told P.M.NEWS that he was surprised that some people would want him dead.
“I’m not involved in any shady business, I am a musician and I do other businesses outside Nigeria. I know say God dey,” he said.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by jmaine: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
pDude:

http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/gunmen-attack-daddy-showkey#axzz1iGD1J1RX

Showkey added: “[size=14pt]When the shots missed me, I engaged him in a fight and his partner came to his aid and opened fire on me again, which also did not hit me[/size].
“They later managed to escape. While I was being attacked, motorists who were at the station to buy fuel all fled when they heard the gunshots,” the musician stated.
He later reported the incident at Alausa Police Station. He suspected that the two men who had trailed him on the motorcycle actually carried out the attack.
The Ajegunle Soldier told P.M.NEWS that he was surprised that some people would want him dead.
“I’m not involved in any shady business, I am a musician and I do other businesses outside Nigeria. I know say God dey,” he said.

So Daddy Showkey don Jazz up  shocked shocked  . . .spiritual bullet proof. . .   
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Now they are going after musicians that openly came out to oppose subsidy removal. . . .what has this country turn to under General jonathan ?
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
See how wicked GEJ and his crew are? They are now attacking anti-subsidy removal celebs. Smh.

Daddy Showkey!! That ya odeshi na first grade o! No dulling.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Interesting , grin Showkey No weapon form against you shall prosper.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
africa insurance grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by kokoA(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
O boY! Dis showkey no cme easy o! d guy get "Ode-shi!" shocked
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Thank God no one knows me on this forum. The retardeen would have turned me to Suya.

~Bluetooth:

Now they are going after musicians that openly came out to oppose subsidy removal. . . .what has this country turn to under General jonathan ?
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
Demdem:

Thank God no one knows me on this forum. The retardeen would have turned me to Suya.

Nothing dey happen.He can't kill all of us besides them go trace people tire.Won ki n mu afefe o !
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by dustydee: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
hmmmmn! @poster you funny o! you mean this really happened? and you believe this?
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by BasseyJ(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
dustydee:

hmmmmn! @poster you funny o! you mean this really happened? and you believe this?
Na wa o, i'm just laffin, showkey nah Jet Li o, the two assasins missed? LMFAO
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Rad1cal: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mumu dem, na daddy Showkey dem wan assassinate

when [size=16pt]Toothless Bark[/size]are and  [size=16pt]Foul[/size]ana are roaming free like the wind  cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
dustydee:

No be me write the story o. Na so I see am for internet come post am for here.

E be like say Showkey get matrix moves so him sabi dodge bullet cheesy
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by seenoevil1: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
pDude:

Showkey was attacked on Tuesday by suspected hired assassins near a petrol station on Agidinbgbi, Road, Lagos, southwest Nigeria.
Narrating his ordeal to P.M.NEWS, the Ajegunle Soldier said he was on his way to the petrol station when he noticed that two men on a motorcycle were riding behind him
“On getting to the petrol station, I joined the queue to buy some fuel, and suddenly a young man appeared beside me and informed me that my vehicle (a Toyota Landrover LR3), had a flat tyre. Though I suspected foul play , I decided to come down and fulfill all righteousness.
“But immediately I got down from the vehicle one of the men said, sewo niyen, meaning: ‘you are the one’, and shot at me twice.
Showkey added: “When the shots missed me, I engaged him in a fight and his partner came to his aid and opened fire on me again, which also did not hit me.

Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

Una go kill person with laugh oooo.

]
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by aljharem(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by jodeci(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
pDude:

I havent seen that model of toyota car anywhere grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by kollymercy(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2012
Enough laugh boku for this story! Toyota LandRover, lol,
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by kollymercy(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2012
Enough laugh boku for this story! Toyota LandRover, lol,
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by StarFlux: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2012
He had an incidient with his house a while ago, it seems like wahala be following this man.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by ollyruffy: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2012
OH Boy! Daddy Showkey don cook himself!!!
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2012
Total Fantasy Island story
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by PeeBee: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Now they are going after musicians that openly came out to  oppose subsidy removal. . . .what has this country turn to under General jonathan ?

Stop making unfounded allegations, this is not the first attempt on his life. They've been trying to assasinate him for a while now, long before the subsidy issue came up. To have thought that GEJ would want to assasinate him is laughable.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by JUO(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2012
I thank God for him
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by obijack: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2012
maybe Toyota and Landrover don merge or what do u think?
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by sylve11: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2012
I thank God for him cool cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by davades(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2012
@Bluetooth

See how wicked GEJ and his crew
are? They are now attacking anti-
subsidy removal celebs. Smh.
Daddy Showkey!! That ya odeshi na
first grade o! No dulling.

This is not abt subsidy matter oooooo,he was attacked twice last year, even one of his guys was killed.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by justwise(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Now they are going after musicians that openly came out to  oppose subsidy removal. . . .what has this country turn to under General jonathan ?

Some of you are actually born to talk absolutely nonsense, was Showkey the first musician to be attacked in recent years? Jonathan is now attacking Showkey cos he opposed fuel subsidy? What a waste of brain.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2012
shocked ,
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by jmaine: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2012
see*noevil:

Interesting
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by alex406(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2012
Showkey Bobo,u don cook urself beyond wetin dem expect. No shaking bro,carry go.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by sweetgala(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2012
This showkey brand of odeshi strong gan, D guy suppose go thank him babalawo give am present sef grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai!!! Top 10 Most Unfaithful Women In The World [by Country] / D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. / See Mouth-watery Photos Of Kiddwaya’s Alleged Girlfriend, Queen Loveth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.