Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins (9338 Views)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by fasa2020(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2012
jmaine:

LMAO !!! Abeg nah who get Showkey's number, i need to contact him. I need this jazz gan-an-an for bad belle people. . .
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by swiftycool(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2012
grin Showkeeeeey OdeeShi!! Warri no de ever carry last!  cheesy must b those Bad belle people, Timayah better b careful wit his yarns too
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by sylve11: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2012
obijack:

maybe Toyota and Landrover don merge or what do u think?

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/other-vehicle-discussion/108228-2011-land-rover-lrx.html
cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by emmydee(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2012
The Odeshi he is using is God o!

Let them no kill this dude o.

But the ''Toyota LandRover LR3'' must be d newest car on earth.
Never heard of it
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by CORDROSS: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2012
But wetin this man do now wey them wan kill am? cry
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Melinde: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2012
davades:

@Bluetooth

See how wicked GEJ and his crew
are? They are now attacking anti-
subsidy removal celebs. Smh.
Daddy Showkey!! That ya odeshi na
first grade o! No dulling.

This is not abt subsidy matter oooooo,he was attacked twice last year, even one of his guys was killed.

Abeg help me tell all those mumu for NL,
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by LEXYLOV: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2012
Is this a true story or some kinda of jokes. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bullets how many times shocked shocked shocked I think naija politician need showkey style of bullet proof. lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by chelseabmw(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2012
hahahahahaha. . . una don turn the guy to JET LI
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Felibaby(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2012
If the story is true, then it is jazz. How can all the shots missed him.

His babalawo deserves compensation. The odeshi is original cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2012
Fake story
Fake car
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by logica(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2012
Lol. Incompetent assassins.

Anyway one kind of business that may get you on a hit list is the drug trafficking biz. Knowing the connection Nigerian drug traffickers have with Chicago, and Showkey lived in Chicago. . .hmmm.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by executinal(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
see*noevil:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Myself2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
[b][size=14pt]The speed with which nairalanders rush to make ignorant posts about issues they know nothing about has gone past amazing

Who said the attack on Showkey had anything to do with subsidy removal??
Recall that sometime last year,assasins stormed his Ojodu house,shouting out his name as they entered,they even shoved his son aside(the lucky chap had gone to the gate to open it and see who was shouting the father's name with such audacity),he was shoved aside and they entered and immediately shot at one of showkey's boys in the compound,killing him instantly.Then people accused ACN goons of being behind the attack,that they wanted to teach him a lesson for having the audacity to perform at all those GEJ presidential rallies,some others opined it may yet be that he may have fallen out with some persons with whom he attended the rallies over money issues,but one thing that is sure is this:

IT IS WRONG TO SAY THE GOVT OR AGENTS OF THE GOVERNMENT ARE AFTER SHOWKEY FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST SUBSIDY REMOVAL[/size][/b]
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by donifecent(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2012
Daddy shokey cool don chop witch ooooooooooo
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
First of all Toyota Landrover LR3?? cheesy grin

Second, Daddy Showkey carry juju
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Exponental(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Somebody call my name
[size=28pt]Don Showkey[/size]
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
If you see my mama Hossanah
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Revolva(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
Haba, Nigeria, Nigeria, wetin showkey do now, may be next na Idris Abulkareem,
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Daddy showkey don get traditional life insurance.
E don go cook himself for babalawo house.
Re: Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins by velo10: 2:33am On Jan 21, 2012
Whether na Odeshi or God's power, the thing be say God no wan make him die. Thank God for him life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Oniru Demuren Loses Pregnancy / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997. / Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.