Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Think All Nations And Heads Of States Should Adopt A New Religion: - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Think All Nations And Heads Of States Should Adopt A New Religion: (539 Views)

91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service / Powerful Nations And Companies Fight Back Against NSA Spying / Plan B – How To Loot Nations And Their Banks Legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think All Nations And Heads Of States Should Adopt A New Religion: by asmith1617: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
, or set of laws based on consideration,compassion for there fellow Nations and citizens. I was listening to parts of the Quran yesterday for the first time and was amazed at how Yahweh dictated explicitely through the Angel/Elohim Gabriel to the Prophet mohammad explicit details on how to live and act in everyday situations that we all most go through such as death, funeral and a person's last will and testament.

If Yahweh would come down today I'm certain he would insist that there be a new religion or set of laws that would dictate how rich Nations such as the United States, Rich Corporations such as Mosanto and Billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett do business, charity, social work in countries in Africa and 3rd world countries around the world.

It would be good if African countries rich in Oil and minerals adopt a policy similar to the country of Turkmenstan. Their President in 2006 published a book called the Ruhnama. Today some of the world's biggest international companies translate the Ruhnama book from Turkmenistan into their own languages. Knowledge of this book is a requirement for companies to do business in Turkmenistan. I'm sure most would say that this would be nothing more than another regulation and would further deter companies from doing business in Africa. But if you check the country of Tukmenistan's GDP for 2010 which is 39,644 you would see that it's in the same neighborhood as El Salvador which was at 41,445 gpd in 2010, Uganda at 42,215 gpd, Cameroon at 44,374 and so forth. So basically Turkmensistan has something that the whole world needs which is gas and oil. Most African countries are rich in oil, minerals and precious metals which are essential for the rest of the world to substain there obsurb standard of living especially when you compare it to how some Africans and other citizens of 3rd world countries are living.

In my opinion people like Bill Gates and corporations like Mosanto and Microsoft who come into African countries to do social work should be considered a 'Nation' on paper within itself. I also think that Charities like the one's involved in Haiti should run out of money within a certain period of time or cycle. There's no reason at all for a charity to hoard a large amount of money for a long period of time. So. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Men Behind The Curtain? / Prime Minister David Cameron Announces £500m In Aid At The Family Planning Summi / Obama Declared Victory Through Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.