Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Predict The Invention And Technology You Will Like To See In The Next Ten Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Predict The Invention And Technology You Will Like To See In The Next Ten Years (803 Views)

Meet The Woman Behind The Invention Of The Range Rover Evoque Convertible / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. / What Is Man's Greatest Invention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predict The Invention And Technology You Will Like To See In The Next Ten Years by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have always been wondering where this world will be in next 10-15 years to come technologically and still produce cheap devices just like phones and internet.
I told my friends that i dreamt of cnn and bbc being projected to the sky for people to see in each perticular region. I dont know may be it will come to reality in tens of years to come anyway.
My personal prediction is that i will like to see a small device like touch light flashing on the wall and its reflection will allow you to browse by just touching its virtual wall keypad.
Let me hear from great here.
Re: Predict The Invention And Technology You Will Like To See In The Next Ten Years by Emmyk(m): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2012
flying cars, Like its on ground alredy sha
Re: Predict The Invention And Technology You Will Like To See In The Next Ten Years by iice(f): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
Laundry/ironing robot. I don tire to wash grin

(1) (Reply)

JAZZY - Late M.K.O ABIOLA's Son Is An Artiste, Oooh Well.... / Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers / Top 8 Ways To Attract Attention At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.