Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171777 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Tinabab: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
i know dat we dat are still lukin 4wd 4 our name 2 be out @ uniosun.....we will all laf last.....and we surely testify on dis thread,cos i can see all fingers are cross(pple are not postin on dis thread again)
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by codedlyendowed(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tinabab: i know dat we dat are still lukin 4wd 4 our name 2 be out @ uniosun.....we will all laf last.....and we surely testify on dis thread,cos i can see all fingers are cross(pple are not postin on dis thread again)

Amen oo.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Hanny228(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Me 2 o
codedly endowed:

Ok.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by pharouq555(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
HIP HIP HIP! HURRAY!
Virtually everyone have now manoeuvered to get themselves sneaked or smuggled into UNIOSUN including those that never sat for its post utme. well, thats 9ja for you and when i say 9ja, i'm not saying 9ja as a giant of Africa or any other phantasmagoric emblem our leaders use to deceive those who cared to listen but i mean 9ja as a nation where citizens are disdained, oppressed, denied merit and even denied education which is the bedrock every successful nation. Funds meant for setting up adequate institutions are being siphoned into the cavernous pockets of our pseudo-leaders. I was utterly dismayed and maniacally bewildered with the words of Peter Pan, overghasted and flabberwhelmed when in the course of my stay in school, i found out that some dubious parents go after lecturers, provosts, bursar, registrar, VC etc even before sitting for post utme talkless of when admission list is being processed. No wonder you hardly get a single secondary graduate of other African countries make any attempt to opt for Nigerian varsity because the modus operandi of most of our universities is nothing to write home about. Before i was finally registered to commence lectures, i had plans to write an article in reference to the rigorous path i toed in trying to rectify a problem that could be solved in a twinkle of an eye but took up to a month which caused many damages to me as a student. My intention was to tag the article "OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY OF TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION" but i was coerced to jettisone that idea in a cul-de-sac because of the toxic implication it is likely to have on my sojourn in school. I know many cynics will fault my action but i'm also a mortal so lets just leave that. I will like to use this latitudinous platform to express my utmost sympathy to all those that was denied an opportunity into school this year but permit me to also advice you to try as much as you can to be simply imitable, puritanically committed and spiritually immolated whilst we prepare to sit for another JAMB next year.
joie de vivre!

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Hesohjay: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Pls if i choose uniosun as 1st choice 4 elect/elect wot is my chance? And is uniosun accepting NABTEB as O'level result?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by busayhour(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2012
Yea they accept nabteb
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2012
blackprinx: Preserver, please, i want to know if uniosun accepts private polytechnic(The Polytechnic,Ile-Ife) for DE to ELECT/ELECT. department.

Yes!UNIOSUN accepts.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2012
Dz thread z naw weak
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
pharouq555: HIP HIP HIP! HURRAY!
Virtually everyone have now manoeuvered to get themselves sneaked or smuggled into UNIOSUN including those that never sat for its post utme. well, thats 9ja for you and when i say 9ja, i'm not saying 9ja as a giant of Africa or any other phantasmagoric emblem our leaders use to deceive those who cared to listen but i mean 9ja as a nation where citizens are disdained, oppressed, denied merit and even denied education which is the bedrock every successful nation. Funds meant for setting up adequate institutions are being siphoned into the cavernous pockets of our pseudo-leaders. I was utterly dismayed and maniacally bewildered with the words of Peter Pan, overghasted and flabberwhelmed when in the course of my stay in school, i found out that some dubious parents go after lecturers, provosts, bursar, registrar, VC etc even before sitting for post utme talkless of when admission list is being processed. No wonder you hardly get a single secondary graduate of other African countries make any attempt to opt for Nigerian varsity because the modus operandi of most of our universities is nothing to write home about. Before i was finally registered to commence lectures, i had plans to write an article in reference to the rigorous path i toed in trying to rectify a problem that could be solved in a twinkle of an eye but took up to a month which caused many damages to me as a student. My intention was to tag the article "OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY OF TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION" but i was coerced to jettisone that idea in a cul-de-sac because of the toxic implication it is likely to have on my sojourn in school. I know many cynics will fault my action but i'm also a mortal so lets just leave that. I will like to use this latitudinous platform to express my utmost sympathy to all those that was denied an opportunity into school this year but permit me to also advice you to try as much as you can to be simply imitable, puritanically committed and spiritually immolated whilst we prepare to sit for another JAMB next year.
joie de vivre!

Alas! Someone with the mind to come out and speak fact using common sense, and not those are quick to utter GOD's name when asked about how their admission path went. Do you think God is partial or a cheat? Imagine a prospective candidate going for a course, having a score of 60%, and another candidate going for the same course with a score of 45%, both with complete requirements, having chosen the school as 1st and/or 2nd choice, then the latter got admitted at the expense of the former, and then you'll hear 'Na God oh'. In as much as i believe in the power of prayer, i must say that God's not partial, HE can't deny you what you deserve. As an aspirant too, i just have to thank God my 1st choice institution worked out, else i'll have been left counting losses and probably blaming God. To those admitted, i say enjoy your adventure, and to those who weren't and are planning to retake UTME, i'll advice to take it as another of life's lesson and look beyond an institution that uses no 'cut-off' as a criteria for admitting prospective candidates.

Peace.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Am a student of Math@main campus...Another admision list is coming out by monday.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Odunnu: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Its that time of the year again when we let down the weight on our shoulders and just have fun.
Visit this thread, nominate the poster who has been of immense help to you this year through advice or just nice warm posts and lets catch some fun!
www.nairaland.com/1120236/2012-official-education-section-poster
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Uniosun new admission list is loading....pray 2 ya God........
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by yormite: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
samuelee1:

Alas! Someone with the mind to come out and speak fact using common sense, and not those are quick to utter GOD's name when asked about how their admission path went. Do you think God is partial or a cheat? Imagine a prospective candidate going for a course, having a score of 60%, and another candidate going for the same course with a score of 45%, both with complete requirements, having chosen the school as 1st and/or 2nd choice, then the latter got admitted at the expense of the former, and then you'll hear 'Na God oh'. In as much as i believe in the power of prayer, i must say that God's not partial, HE can't deny you what you deserve. As an aspirant too, i just have to thank God my 1st choice institution worked out, else i'll have been left counting losses and probably blaming God. To those admitted, i say enjoy your adventure, and to those who weren't and are planning to retake UTME, i'll advice to take it as another of life's lesson and look beyond an institution that uses no 'cut-off' as a criteria for admitting prospective candidates.

Peace.
true talk my brother i was also admitted at a school i did,nt choose to those yet to be admitted hope ends when you stop dreamingprepare for next year jamb nd d lord wl b with u
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Odunnu: 4:25am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Strik dlayin uniosun lst.......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Tobidollar: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
mayorall: Strik dlayin uniosun lst.......
when will dey resume?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Just a week strike boss....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by michaeltotti(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2012
i choose uniosun as my 1st choice.non indigene.want to study URp.what r my chance of gainin admision cheesy.nd i gat b3 in my geography
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Abjcom(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Aspirant add me up on 2go Ajilex1
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by busayhour(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2012
u 2 don join dis page well God go do am 4u so u fit com meet me 4 okuku
michaeltotti: i choose uniosun as my 1st choice.non indigene.want to study URp.what r my chance of gainin admision cheesy.nd i gat b3 in my geography
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by michaeltotti(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
abj.com i'l add u up.@busayo i don join b4 nau.jux dnt lyk to coment
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
michaeltotti: i choose uniosun as my 1st choice.non indigene.want to study URp.what r my chance of gainin admision cheesy.nd i gat b3 in my geography

This thread z d ds yr jamb nt nxt year....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by michaeltotti(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
yea.i know it 4 dis yr adm.bt i av to 4low by example.let me get sum information abt urz.as nt to go astray.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2012
michaeltotti: yea.i know it 4 dis yr adm.bt i av to 4low by example.let me get sum information abt urz.as nt to go astray.

No wahala....you just have to prepare for your post utme by studying mostly dictionary and also work on your admission...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by michaeltotti(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
tanx.can u plx shed lite in work on ur admision 4 me?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PromixTuhh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Praise d Lord!!! My Lord is good. I have been offered admission in2 Uniosun, Physiology. It's so 1daful cos I didn't chuz d school in my Jamb and also a non-indegene. I don't even know a gate man talk more of "LEG". But d admission is now rather too late but I believe God knows best.
Also I wanna commend Preserver and Mayorall 4 taking their time to reply enquiries from aspirants from d beginning of dis thread. God will surely reward u abundantly.
Also to doz who are still waiting 4 their names, jst kip ur mind @ rest and never luz hope. I had even 4goten abt Uniosun wen I saw my admission notice. Always rememba dat God has plans 4 ur life. "We're nothing but pencil in d hand of d Creator."
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Promix Tuhh: Praise d Lord!!! My Lord is good. I have been offered admission in2 Uniosun, Physiology. It's so 1daful cos I didn't chuz d school in my Jamb and also a non-indegene. I don't even know a gate man talk more of "LEG". But d admission is now rather too late but I believe God knows best.
Also I wanna commend Preserver and Mayorall 4 taking their time to reply enquiries from aspirants from d beginning of dis thread. God will surely reward u abundantly.
Also to doz who are still waiting 4 their names, jst kip ur mind @ rest and never luz hope. I had even 4goten abt Uniosun wen I saw my admission notice. Always rememba dat God has plans 4 ur life. "We're nothing but pencil in d hand of d Creator."
ds na super story jawe,,,no bobo uz 4 hie jor
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Hanny228(f): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Any DE just offered admission? @mayor n preserver wil dia be more list?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Tobidollar: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hapi matriculation to those admitted student
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by estilo(f): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Hardeywhale1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Is this the end of dis tread? No msg,no chat,no mankind,no preserver and no more list? I u rnt admitd gat ur jamb form @ d nearst center

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.