Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Site Traffick Is Dead / Thanks To Gej / Subsidy - Next Strategy! Help People! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Site Traffick Is Dead / Thanks To Gej / Subsidy - Next Strategy! Help People! (618 Views)

Help, People Can't Post Comments On My Blog / Traffick For Bloggers. Using SEO And Facebook Page. / How To Improve Traffick On Your Site (seo) / Blog For Free :: And It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Site Traffick Is Dead / Thanks To Gej / Subsidy - Next Strategy! Help People! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
Yeah, you all know the story. How the goddamn strike ruined my website, and bandwidth and all those stuffs.
My alexa ranking for Nigeria don reach ehm 169 or so, and now it is increasing again and is at ehm 197. And my facebook fan page only has 188 users.
And many site registrants are not even aware. And someone was dissing about my fanpage.

Well, i cant take this no more, i am now going to go on a personal protest, that all of you reading this thread should visit my fanpage at least and subscribe. Haba! dont tell me you are not on facebook now?

Oya, visit www.facebook.com/ now, just click the like button, and get the heck out of there if you like - it will only take few buttons. Thank you.
Maybe i will do a raffle draw and you can even win an Easter Turkey or something. Thank you for your compliance.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Post Once On My Blog. It Shows Double On The Site / I AM Bored Yet Again!!! / Help Review For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.