Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Traffick For Bloggers. Using SEO And Facebook Page. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Traffick For Bloggers. Using SEO And Facebook Page. (468 Views)

Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers / Save Your Money On PPC By Using SEO / How To Improve Traffick On Your Site (seo) / Blog For Free :: And It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffick For Bloggers. Using SEO And Facebook Page. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Good Morning!
This morning I decide to check what my newly design blog, www.nairablast.com keywords rank in google indexed. Using the keyword " Entertainment Hub in Nigeria" and I found that its ranking 11th position.even comes first before Naijapals.com In google search result. Probably the 1st in 2nd page.

But my official website for my webdesign jobs ranks number 1 in google page with the following keyword listed below:
'Website designers in eastern parts of nigeria'

And if you search for website designers in abia state, imo, enugu,rivers and anambra state. You must surely see my website either from 1 to 5.

Back to why I am writing this post.

Owning a website or blog without people visiting it is so painful. So I am here to deliver just two top secrets on how to do that out of the the things I do.

1- Create a facebook page with any celebrity name. After you must have gotten likes much likes. Then try to update it with news linking them to your website. But you can do it automatically using a plugin in wordpress.

2- what is the keywords to your website? The tittle tags. If it is 'best blogging tips in nigeria' and your websites name is mywebsite.com! Make sure you have submited your website to google adurl. Which after some days. Try to visit google often. When you goto google.com type this 'best blogging tips in nigeria + mywebsite.com'. That's is the name of your website and your keywords. You will see a result displayed on it. How does this help? It reminds google spiders and webcrawlers that a particular website with such keywords exist. Do this often as time goes on it will be ranking with that key word.

My website nairaguide.com/15kweb ranks number1 wehn you search for 15kweb in nigeria or just 15kweb. U will see the result. Goodluck and enjoy this.

If you need any further assistance connect me using:08039710459 pin:21CB6207

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skype Translator Preview Going Live Today / Business Plans / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.