Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal (3338 Views)

Why I Failed WAEC (hilarious Photo) / When The Witches Find Out You Failed Waec(pic) / Failed WAEC Exams Repeatedly.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2007
This post is solely dedicated to the youth in School -Secondary/Colleges etc and to some Ex-Students.
It is for those who have just checked their WAEC result and are terribly disappointed! Cos you least expected it that way. Your Mathematics result was "nothing to writing home about"! English Language? the same thing. Commerce?? who knows wink. I'm here to encourage you not to give up, failure is not a new thing, most successful people you know and have met, have one time or the other FAILED woefully! The fact that you failed today does not mean you are a FAILURE. It's just one of those hurdles we all come across on our way to Success in life. cheesy

Now What Next??
Cheer Up and Keep To Your Dreams! cool Please, DO NOT GIVE FAILURE a chance again. . . . Pick up those lovely subjects you failed, fall in love with them and READ as if it all depends on reading. Prepare rigorously for the next exam- GCE, WAEC etc. And the Lord would sustain you.

N.B: As oft as God permits me, I'd be sending in some encouraging words to you, just to tell you that failure isn't final except you stop trying.

All the best! kiss

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2007
To suceed in life is not a bed of roses. . . ,  . . . . . . . .Keep to your dreams!

Remember, You are the future leaders of this great nation. . . . . .Keep to your dreams !

Fear, Worry and Anxiety are the three dangerous enemies of Success. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Keep to your dreams!

Desire is an essential key to success!

It's the power in you that makes you strive to achieve your Goal. . . . . . . .Keep to Your dreams!

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Glorya(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2007
nice words of encouragement there, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2007
It has been said that worry and anxiety do not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It only saps today of its strength, that is why anxiety is uneasiness with fear and despair to a person. It is a state in which people's negative imaginations make their heart unsettled and can lead to loss of concentration and confusion.

People are anxious about their health, passing examinations, getting good jobs and having good homes.

However, anxiety never produces good result. It never solves any problem. It never provides any good or heals any sickness. Why then are you anxious? tongue

What Next??
You need not engage yourselves in this unhelpful habit, since you know that anxiety has no solution to any problem! You can overcome anxiety today by engaging yourselves in positive thinking and confession. Then, go ahead to get yourselves busy with what you have to do and ought to do.

Do not give in to anxiety today but be prayerful and positively occupied.

Anxiety does not help!!!

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by luckia(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2007
hey friend, FAILURE is an obstacle, it got no power of its own, Obstacles' can come, but cannot stop from being what you want to be, and you alone have the power to make it effective by accepting the defeat,

Hey i will tell you something my FATHER do tell me when i was a kid, He said, "We your parents had made mistake in the past, such mistake are bound to happen so you can learn from it, Scholars and Greatmen, had there difficulties too, but were they stopped, we started, in life we always learn , You cannot know the RIGHT without you knowing the WRONG, yes, so, work on all unexpected to perfect our expectations, and remember to love"

So, friend thats is it

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by mekoyo(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2007
@Olowotee
Good one there.

Just want to add this. If you tried once and fail, try, try and try again. Failure is not the end of life, It is an encouragement to proceed, to forge ahead, be determined and you'll make it.

Remember Excellence is not a destination, it is a continous journey that nerver ends so keep striving for excellence and you'll make it.

Put God first in all you do and success shall be yours.

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by ST3V3(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2007
The only way out is through.

The fact that it did'nt work for me does'nt make me a failure,
i have only learnt that it will not work doing the way av done it.
I will only be a failure if i refuse to try again, So i will try again using a different approach.
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by freelancer(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2007
Nice on there. Agree with you
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by superman(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2007
tough time dnt last, only tough people last!

be strong and keep it going on!

still me

stay strong
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Etin(f): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
Its only a failure when you stop trying. Its not the end until you say so
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by nosa101(f): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2007
I didn't even need that shiat to get into school

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Etin(f): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2007
nosa101:

I didn't even need that shiat to get into school

On the contrary I think you do. 'Shiat' is that an English word?

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by miklo: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ Etin You should know that that was why he failed. He thought, maybe afterall, he doesnt need that "shiat" to enter school

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Bblak(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2007
@olowotee
Padi mi those are real words of encouragement you know.It's When the going gets tough that the tough get going.

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2007
See the faces of those that failed.

What were you doing when your mates were busy reading? partying,clubbing, surfing the net, visiting nairaland and posting insultive replies?

Well more grease to all your elbows.
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by mssiah(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2007
Don't Worry If you have problems or if you have failed, which is easy to say until you are in the midst of a really
big one, I know. But the only people I am aware of who don't have troubles are gathered in little neighborhoods. Most communities have at least one. We call them cemeteries. If you're breathing, you have difficulties. It's the way of life. And believe it or not, most of your problems may actually be good for you.

Let me explain. Maybe you have seen the Great Barrier Reef, stretching some 1,800 miles from New Guinea to Australia . Tour guides regularly take visitors to view the reef. On one tour, the guide was asked an interesting question."I notice that the lagoon side of the reef looks pale and lifeless, while the ocean side is vibrant and colorful," a traveler observed. "Why is this?"

The guide gave an interesting answer: "The coral around the lagoon side is in still water, with no challenge for its survival. It dies early. The coral on the ocean side is constantly being tested by wind, waves, storms - surges of power. It has to fight for survival every day of it's life. As it is challenged and tested it changes and adapts.It grows healthy. It grows strong. And it reproduces."

Then he added this telling note: "That's the way it is with every living organism." That is how it is with people. Challenged and tested, we come alive. Like coral pounded by the sea,we grow.Physical demands can cause us to grow stronger. Mental and emotional stress can produce tough-mindedness and resiliency. Spiritual testing can produce strength of character and faithfulness. So, you have problems, no problem. Just tell yourself, "There I grow again."

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by pisces20: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2007
there's always an excuse for failure.
wat have u bin doin in secondary school for the past six yrs if you can't pass common waec.
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by 9ja4eva: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2007
lmao
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by MASARA: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2007
wow, nice words
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2007
pisces20:

there's always an excuse for failure.
what have u bin doin in secondary school for the past six years if you can't pass common waec.

my brother thank you o. Maybe it is "words of encouragement" that will console your parents after learning they just wasted 6yrs worth of school fees so you can come out with F9 in mathematics and claiming it is no big deal.

Someone claims that failure is an obstacle; yes it is but hardwork is way to summount the obstacle called failure. It achieves a lot more than glorifying mediocrity with mere platitudes.
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Markenny(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2007
A friend took waec for 9 time and got all paper f9
and he decided not take the 10th one.still yet
waec office still have the mind to send him a result that contain  f9,
image that,he was shocked cause he didn't near waec office that  year
so surprising
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by nosa101(f): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2007
Etin:

On the contrary I think you do. 'Shiat' is that an English word?
If you had half a brain or just even thought about it for over a second, you'd know I was trying to avoid the censors. I wonder why i'll want to retake a 7 A effort. You probably know something I don't. El slowpoke
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by spaceworld: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2007
Always pray before and after ur waec exam,
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Gwazah(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2007
"Any step taken towards a bright feature is always an up hill task thus to a weak mind this statment alone in contenplation with stafle ideals and their incipiency pose obstacle, however to a great mind the above statement pose no obstacle
this is more so because success in life is not measure by achievement alone but the obstacle one overcome to acheive".
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by mekoyo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2007
Failure is not the end of life
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2007
@davidlylan!!!!!!!

Thanks for those "words of encouragement" But mind you there are some of them that despite the fact that they did try their very best to suceed in the exam, yet, their best wasn't enough, hence, they failed.! This thread is set to encourage such and help them out of it!

@all
Thank you for those lovely words you sent in.

[center]Never ever give up! You can make it, of course, you'll make it. Cheers[/center]
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by saints2(f): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2007
Hello All,
Nice Posts there,Thank God We have a section that encouarges others to move on dispite all the odds,Good One.
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2007
It takes an effort to make a difference, it takes an effort to stand out and be unique! Remember, It is the quality of aspiration that determine the true success or failure in life, As your desire is, so will your life be also. Someone said this: "There are indeed no mistakes in life but lessons."

Move on!
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by damkollins(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2007
@olowoTee
Nice thread from you.Howz been your day?
It's not a crime to fall down but when you fail to stand up,IT'S A CRIME.
Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by 2009DOREEN(f): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
FOR ME I SEE FAILRUE AS NOTHING, RATHER A CHANCE OF PICKING UP.
FAILURE IS NOT A CRIME, YOUR INABILITY OF NOT ACHIEVING IT IN FUTURE IS CRIME
SO IF YOU HAVE FAIL CONSIDER YOURSELF A GOLD SETTER FOR IT WILL MAKE YOU TO IMPROVE ON YOUR WEAK SIDE OF LIFE

ALOT OF GREAT MEN AND WOMEN FAILS UNCOUNTABLE TIMES NOW THEY ARE GREET.

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by mekoyo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2007
Abraham Licoln is an example. He failed seven times and became the president of the United States of America.

You too can make it.

1 Like

Re: Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal by ruemu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
learn to fail forward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja / Nasarawa State Polytechnic 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / A Picture Of An Economics Examination In A Northern University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.