Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Do You Know Player(s) That Fit This Profile?they Are Needed For Football Trials - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Know Player(s) That Fit This Profile?they Are Needed For Football Trials (1263 Views)

Urgent Football Trials / Football Trials Available In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Player(s) That Fit This Profile?they Are Needed For Football Trials by chux76(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
These are requests I got from some of the agents I am working with and If you have or know players that fit the description below,let them contact me asap.

Mail 1:
Hi Chukwuma
I am interested in amateur young unknown non league players from academies, from dirty pitches. But I need video material couple of full matches of games recorded and sent to me. If I see something that I believe can survive in Europe and interest some directors to test then we will speak more. If not then nothing after 6-12 months you send me some matches again etc. Just dont send me some old mules pretending to be 17 cause I can't waste my time on watching something I know I am not interested.

Mail 2:
If you have a player with the style like Obafemi Martins I m interested but only a very important player who play in Europe actually, I mean international player.The club asked me is from Turkie.
Don't send CV of player who don t have the right profile please.
Regards

Other agents I work with require videos+CV of players for assessment.
You can contact me asap if you know you are good,skillful and between the ages of 16-22 with a valid international passport.

DON'T WASTE MY TIME PLEASE IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Chukwuma Ekwemuka
Collosal Sports Academy
+2348056715350
+2347025505916
Re: Do You Know Player(s) That Fit This Profile?they Are Needed For Football Trials by raffite: 10:59am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

Re: Do You Know Player(s) That Fit This Profile?they Are Needed For Football Trials by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
i am interested. here is my number +22586088270

(1) (Reply)

Report: James Agrees To Join Madrid / Mikel Obi Sets To Wed His Russian Girl Friend / Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.