Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (9979308 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tbillion1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Yes Bro, young money really tried.. i so impressed cos this my first time entering this forum... but bros, let settle the issues between young money and Boss Boy, we no need ham... Understand bro?

Two of them try.. .
Young Money nice one but no more fight o
Boss Boy nice one but no more fight o

king boy: Young money you 2 much my guy omo you pass jooooor
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tbillion1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Abi anybody in here get sure banker for International? Make i play now before i go home.. Abeg
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by mytheboss: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
t_billion: Yes Bro,
young money really tried.. i so impressed cos this my first time
entering this forum... but bros, let settle the issues between young
money and Boss Boy, we no need ham... Understand bro?

Two of them try.. .
Young Money nice one but no more fight o
Boss Boy nice one but no more fight o

boss boy i belief in your games, no one is an highland of forecast, keep the ball rolling and pa no attention to side talks, woni wonpe. As ur name connotes you are the real boss boy. love you.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by donman333: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
All guys am new on here young money and boss boy are you quarrel? We need to make money on here not to fight each other always remember that both of you are really a good forecaster I love both of you. But young money you need to calm down cos you also ask me to register and I refused to do that den you went ahead to delete my contact form your bbm house I need to ask young money is that proper? I want your reply
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kingboy1: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Boss boy you just make mouth for nothing young money pass you die , just for today young money game for monrning play one and this night one leg again ,nw i believe you young money pls am sorry O
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by godsssson: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
You guys should please drop game on time oo pls youngmoney oya na lets go
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
Young money baba thanks for picking my call i use your number win thank so much pls don't listen to anybody, do you have game this 9te, you all should leave this guy to help us , of all the number in this. Forum for msp game na only young money get one leg of two game the guy put .... You are really good
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by donman333: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
@king boy you don't need to sound like that both of them are good ok
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tbillion1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
yes, you people dont need sound like that.. both of them are good, let just settle the issue between dem.. pls give me number for tonight game. its getting close soon..
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
Let young money take over this forum pls ppl don't put much number for us to play , young money is still the best one love young 1st thing 2moro i will pay 2000 to register i believe in you so much . Boss boy you try but this guy good well
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Barreywhite: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello people in d house if u cant settle d matter between 2 of them u dont need 2 side anyone, its better will settle d querell btw d 2 of them.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
donman333: @king boy you don't need to sound like that both of them are good ok
king boy true don't sound like that is becoz of boss boy young money will leave this forum
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jhydebaba(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
I love this place its getting interesting. Where is boss boy now?
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jhydebaba(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
jjonny: Let young money take over this forum pls ppl don't put much number for us to play , young money is still the best one love young 1st thing 2moro i will pay 2000 to register i believe in you so much . Boss boy you try but this guy good well
U don't need to tell us, if you like pay 10000 naira. Me, I no get money to pay person, I no get tribal mark for face.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tbillion1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
no payment... but if anybody chop with anybody number for here.. make he dey give ham %
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tbillion1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
Bro, you no dey get sure numbers?

jhydebaba:
U don't need to tell us, if you like pay 10000 naira. Me, I no get money to pay person, I no get tribal mark for face.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba: I love this place its getting interesting. Where is boss boy now?
yes where is boss boy now young money you are really the king of lotto pls no 4get us
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kingboy1: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Boss you sleeping where are you say something ,
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kingboy1: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba:
jjonny email me your your phone number pls
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kingboy1: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Omoba1 pls stop putting five number here we need just two guys like young money and boss boy
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kingboy1: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sirniyeh: Msp today first day of october
tsure 50-32 then perm
50-32-43-67-10 it is sure, if you dont play it, you've lost golden opportunity. Goodluck and happy independence
where is our money pls stop don't put game here again if you are not sure
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by cabasaa: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Boss boy and young money please don't quarrel with each other. We depend on u guys and if any of us hit we will surely remember u guys without even asking and that is why I always say People are different. At young money please take it easy with every one of us in the house, u deleted us from your contact because of registration, its unfair and we don't know where we will meet each other again is not that we are not educated and at least we recognize your face and when we meet outside or anywhere, we should be able to embrace one another ,money we come and go please am begging u cos u don't know what will happen tomorrow @bossboy u are too good I know u are fighting for the people but just take it easy with him please.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by olascott(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2012
Young money,and boss boy.please am begging u my brothers to stop quarell.you bros shuld unite together and make novice like us smile.Dis is not d right time to quarell ..pls cum back together and let ppl share frm wat u have..it shall be well wt you IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tbillion1(m): 2:16am On Oct 02, 2012
Anybody with International Result?
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Good morning guys , pls young money what do you have for us ,
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2012
Young money we need you pls help us
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by vikky01(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2012
young money33 :
The two last number for my game 76 72 out of four number msp lotto two sure for vip only
GHANA : MSP
DATE: 01-10-2012
SUCCESS: 66-21-64-73-{72}
MACHINE: 27-36-67-80-59
AuthCode: N7EAY205
LR Card @ 2012

Young money d king. If u can paste MSP result by 6:32PM am sure u can paste tђat of Lucky G by 6:32PM today. Will def pay 50k into ur acct 2mor. Quote me anywhere
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adenikemi41: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Young money please add me back on bbm i beg of you .
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adenikemi41: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2012
To day is O6 young money where are you
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jjonny: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2012
@adenikemi yes you are right today is o6 game last two young money game drop 21 81 last week young money banker drop 21 again , you dey use juju pls use the same thing happen on msp last two week 34 82 this week 72 again baba you million much for the game pls what do you have
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by dayomagic: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2012
Good morning peeps.. You guys should apply maturity and stop this argument on who's better or not , lotto is a game of chance and luck and if you are being blessed with the gift of forecast you should share your numbers with pple , when ibikun was reigning he help pple well on national games and enugu ..so pls kindly help so your name would reign like 3310...ibikun...Saudi ..etc they were good forecasters and there name still reign in pple they helps memory
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by yeske99(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2012
Please young money, Boss boy i don't think is the best thing for two of you to be fighting. pls am appealing to you is just a word of understanding i believed that we are all working for success, so that let forget quarreling and solve things out amicably.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2141) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.