Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (9979472 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (2141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2012
They is something people do not understand...........@young money if throughly you stake high on lotto....you dont need to be asking of 5k........you cant even fool me.........
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2012
Boss boy: They is something people do not understand...........@young money if throughly you stake high on lotto....you dont need to be asking of 5k........you cant even fool me.........
dat is why i said is not a force to register ,
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2012
@kingboy.....dont kiss a fool....do not allow fool too kiss you........you will still understand..........lotto is game of chance! shocked@kingboy.....dont kiss a fool....do not allow fool too kiss you........you will still understand..........lotto is game of chance!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2012
PREMIER : 06
DATE: 02-10-2012
SUCCESS: 37-48-69-15-34
MACHINE: 63-4-89-36-77
AuthCode: 3ZVUZRZF
LR Card @ 2012 , when you post a game post the result a good forcaster is nt afraid of anything
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Since all this day your game never drop........you did not ask dem to register.......because your pamtation drop two xx........you just want to use that chance...........work before pleasure.......so dat when are not arround people will say gud of you..............my last.......have it in back of your mind............"NO CHAMPION FOREVER"
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2012
Ok boss boy let me make it easy for you post your number here for one 1 week , for one week if ur game did nt drop , you promise to leave this forum after dat i will take over and post for one week for you to see
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2012
Boss boy: Since all this day your game never drop........you did not ask dem to register.......because your pamtation drop two xx........you just want to use that chance...........work before pleasure.......so dat when are not arround people will say gud of you..............my last.......have it in back of your mind............"NO CHAMPION FOREVER"
since all this day how many game did i put , just 2 game and most of dem one came out , but the 1st time and 2nd time i post all my game what happen
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2012
Lol young money i tought you have the manchine system in your room what happend...to.....(25*65)..........let me tell you what you dont knw.....i am not lotto agent ok..........i am superb in forcast........musik is my phylosopy.............123and for the 4 i am getting ready to f*ck the musik industry wid my rhymx..........
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2012
Let me teach you lotto. Watch and learn for those who cant forecast , this key is one of my 1st two sure , go 2 national 1989» look for 171st box ground 1 will play with 17 in winning, go 2 machine look for ground{ 6}&{4} in machine the following week your live two sure is {13 33} look again @ the same national 1973 and see , go 2 mid week lotto 2008 ,
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2012
Youngmoneny........i am tired of all this long conversation between me and you............if you want give people your game give it to dem............then you can wait for reward............i am here to post for free wen ever i have game.........so i dont want eny body to reward me they can only appreciate!!!!!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Boss boy: Lol young money i tought you have the manchine system in your room what happend...to.....(25*65)..........let me tell you what you dont knw.....i am not lotto agent ok..........i am superb in forcast........musik is my phylosopy.............123and for the 4 i am getting ready to f*ck the musik industry wid my rhymx..........
dat i told you guys am not 100% good but am 76 % good
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Youngmoneny........i am tired of all this long conversation between me and you............if you want give people your game give it to dem............then you can wait for reward............i am here to post for free wen ever i have game.........so i dont want eny body to reward me they can only appreciate!!!!!
Are you paying Almighty God for the air breaht dat you're using every day
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
Just Kinda Boning This Place because What Happen The Time I Posted A Game Here Was Totally Uncalled Of........Imagine Some1 Hidden My Game,I Remember I Posted 37-38-84 and 37-84, Hoping To See people Happy Hear But To My Greatest Bemused My Post Was Hide,Lotto No Be 1 Person Papa Money Oo,Just dey surprise At The Competition Going In Ryt Here,@Boss Boy@Youngmoney33..Make You Dey Do Chop Make I Chop Kind Of Tin Na,Woo I Gat To Go Cos here Is Crappy...
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jhydebaba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
young money33 :
try it and snap it let me see , look @ the time i play it 9 57 am , if you can do dat ask an agent to play game 4you worth 20000naire and ask him to delete it @ dat time , if you can do this , i will post all my game for you guys no more payment but if you cant do it , you are a fool
Young money is bigger fool tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Study it urself and see

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba:
Young money is bigger fool tongue tongue
haha am 2 big to lie abt my ticket next time look very well , thanks
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Youngmoneny........is ok......you are the best in the word.....i am loyal...........let work hard on lucky G so that our people can get paid.............

2 Likes

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jhydebaba(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Harjibode: Just Kinda Boning This Place because What Happen The Time I Posted A Game Here Was Totally Uncalled Of........Imagine Some1 Hidden My Game,I Remember I Posted 37-38-84 and 37-84, Hoping To See people Happy Hear But To My Greatest Bemused My Post Was Hide,Lotto No Be 1 Person Papa Money Oo,Just dey surprise At The Competition Going In Ryt Here,@Boss Boy@Youngmoney33..Make You Dey Do Chop Make I Chop Kind Of Tin Na,Woo I Gat To Go Cos here Is Crappy...
Abeg, tell dem oh!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jhydebaba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
young money33 :
haha am 2 big to lie abt my ticket next time look very well , thanks
... and I still dare you to post games here for free. Haven't you heard of the great TUTA? He post he's games free and people have been winning. See praises for him on facebook.
Everybody here should please like lotto world of contribution on facebook. Nobody go beg youngmoney again, I swear.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by lawxydarl: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shut ur mouth and get off this forum if u knw ur here to milk from us that dnt knw how to forecast,this forum is created to share bankers or key numbers,young money this site is not created for ur selfish interest.I dnt wnt to report u to d owners of this site cos if I do u will be deleted
young money33 :
dat i told you guys am not 100% good but am 76 % good

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by zazalino: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
@youngmoney33,the truth has to be told,in as much as some people didnt register with you, that do not mean u should delete dere contacts from ur bb..so childish of you,you have turned lotto into a personal biz,na wa oooo....if your nos has been sure for the past days i bliv u wud av so many people registering with you...
@boss boy..i agree with every word you say..

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by zazalino: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
@young money33 why are u so proud of urself..pride goes b4 a fall... u need to be deleted from dis forum cos ur too selfish and too proud..
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Law and hyd'baba..........leave youngmoney he is the best in the word.........he knew everything inside lotto manchine........let call mad man a groom so dat he can allow us to passs
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Harjibode: Just Kinda Boning This Place because What Happen The Time I Posted A Game Here Was Totally Uncalled Of........Imagine Some1 Hidden My Game,I Remember I Posted 37-38-84 and 37-84, Hoping To See people Happy Hear But To My Greatest Bemused My Post Was Hide,Lotto No Be 1 Person Papa Money Oo,Just dey surprise At The Competition Going In Ryt Here,@Boss Boy@Youngmoney33..Make You Dey Do Chop Make I Chop Kind Of Tin Na,Woo I Gat To Go Cos here Is Crappy...
dude nothing like some1 hidden your game , maybe you didn't post it the right way
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
zazalino: @youngmoney33,the truth has to be told,in as much as some people didnt register with you, that do not mean u should delete dere contacts from ur bb..so childish of you,you have turned lotto into a personal biz,na wa oooo....if your nos has been sure for the past days i bliv u wud av so many people registering with you...
@boss boy..i agree with every word you say..
the pinging is 2much dat is why i cant use my own phone to chat with my frds , so much ppl in my bbm dat is why so sorry is not abt the register with me becos i don't force ppl ,
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Boss boy: Law and hyd'baba..........leave youngmoney he is the best in the word.........he knew everything inside lotto manchine........let call mad man a groom so dat he can allow us to passs
am not the best but am good
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
zazalino: @young money33 why are u so proud of urself..pride goes b4 a fall... u need to be deleted from dis forum cos ur too selfish and too proud..
can you tell me how to deleted my self form this forum pls am begging you
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by godsssson: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls @youngmoney you guys are too matured for this... I want u to know that its a pride for pple to be looking unto u for help.. It might be one of ur calling and if u fail to help u will be judged for it... So pls let's leave this argument..and help men in the hpuse cuz there are loads of pple looking unto u for help and don't disappoint them...
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by benson57: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
young money33 :
can you tell me how to deleted my self form this forum pls am begging you
Baba u no get problem, but u should be considrate cos so many of us
Are looking unto u guys, like me, I'm just joinnin D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ forum, lookin 4 skul fees, Ȋ̝̊̅ can't steal and
If u can help me, don't u think Ȋ̝̊̅'ll show appreciation? U need 2 help ur brotthers cos u have the talent and it'll not be taken 4rm u by God's grace. Use D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ time to forecast and don't quarrel anymore plsssssss I'm begging u.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by youngmoney33: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
i can not ping you all ,i hv abt 276 contact in bbm after i post my ping here 48 ppl added me is like you guys are giving out my ping number to ur frds @ the same time you all are writing me ,
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by exmantaiwo: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
You people should stop this argument post the game for this afternoon
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by exmantaiwo: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
I think The best way to win is this baba is to connect your self with youngmoney33 and boss boy.youngmoney33 and bossboy should come closer. So that we all in the forum will laf and the end of every game

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (2141) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.