Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Good Muslims Kill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Muslims Kill (542 Views)

How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam / Radical Muslims Kill Over 100 Muslims At Mosques In Sanaa, ..what Else Is New? / Should Muslims Kill Jews And Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Good Muslims Kill by tidytim: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
"The Messenger in your rear is calling you from your rear, urging you to fight."

Alas, Islam was not all murder, plunder, and lust. There was war. Tabari VII:105 "In this year there was the expedition of the Messenger to Uhud. In year three of the Islamic Era (March, 625) the Quraysh were provoked against the Messenger because he had killed their nobles and chiefs at Badr."

The Meccans had witnessed the prophet's demented behavior at the pit. "Muhammad has bereaved us and killed our best men. So help us defend ourselves against him and perhaps we will obtain vengeance for those he has slain." They wanted to prevent the onslaught from continuing. Yet today, Muslims raise shrill voices protesting that Uhud was proof that the Meccans were the aggressors and that Muhammad was forced into defending his flock. But their own scriptures say otherwise, putting Islam in a difficult position. If these Hadiths are accurate, their prophet was a warmongering terrorist and a ruthless pirate. But if these Traditions are not true, they have no prophet and thus no religion - for nothing else is known about him or of Islam’s beginnings.

While we are on the subject, I'd like to bring your attention to the format I have been using to present the events that the Islamic Era comprises. I have woven the Hadiths of Ishaq, Tabari, and Bukhari together with the Qur'an because I want you to appreciate the similarities between the four sources. Although there are some subtle differences, all four paint the same portrait, and it's the only picture of Muhammad and his Companions that can be drawn. Nothing predates these books. Any statement about Muhammad or Islam that contradicts what you are reading is opinion - either wishful thinking or purposeful deception.

That said, occasionally some positive words are sprinkled in amidst the horror; although they are few and far apart. For example: Tabari VII:106 "Abd Allah al-Jumahi had been treated kindly by the Messenger on the day of Badr, being a poor man with daughters. He was among the captives, and said, 'Muhammad, I am a poor family man with needs of which you are aware; so treat me well.' The Prophet treated him kindly." I suppose that it bears mentioning that he was a pagan named Slave-to-Allah. Being poor, he was of no value to the "profit." And the only reason he was a prisoner in Medina was because he was kidnapped during a Muslim raid.

The following chat allegedly took place between a militant and his victim. Tabari VII:106 "Abu Azzah, you are a poet, so aid us with your tongue. Join our expedition and I swear before Allah I will make you a rich man.'" The first Muslims were mercenaries.

According to the Sira: Ishaq:372 "The opinion of Abd Allah bin Ubayy was the same as the Prophet. He should not go out to meet the Meccans camped near Uhud. Yet some [the soon-to-be dead] Muslims whom Allah ennobled with martyrdom on the day of Uhud and others who had missed Badr jumped at the chance to fight. Yet Abd Allah said, 'We have never gone out of Medina to meet an enemy but that they have inflicted severe losses on us; and no enemy has ever entered Medina but that we inflicted severe losses on them. Leave them alone.'" Abd Allah laid out the perils of invading a city. "If they enter Medina, the men will fight them face to face, and the women and boys will hurl stones at them from above. They will retreat, wishing they had not come."

But unfortunately, Muhammad had oversold his ability to command angelic help as well as the value of martyrdom. The newly minted Muslims roared: "O Messenger of Allah, do not deprive us of Paradise!" Bukhari:V4B52N61 "My uncle Anas said, 'Allah’s Apostle! We were absent from the first battle you fought against the pagans. If Allah gives us a chance to do battle, no doubt, He will see how bravely we fight.'"

Unable to give Muslims a reason to live, Muhammad gave them a reason to die. Bukhari:V4B52N72 "The Prophet said, 'Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid [Islamic fighter] who wishes to return so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives.' Our Prophet told us about the message of Allah: 'Whoever among us is killed will go to Paradise.' Umar asked the Prophet, 'Is it not true that our men who are killed will go to Paradise and those of the Pagan's will go to Hell?' The Prophet said, 'Yes.'" Bukhari:V4B52N73 "Allah’s Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shade of swords.'"

The prophet, like der fuhrer, seduced militants to kill for him. His Hadith prioritizes Jihad over all else. In fundamental Islam, fighting is the ultimate "good" deed: Bukhari:V4B52N85 "Allah’s Apostle dictated the Divine Verse: 'Not equal are those believers who sit at home and those who strive hard, fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' [Qur'an 4:95] Zaid said, 'Maktum came to the Prophet while he was reciting that verse. "O Allah’s Apostle! If I had power, I would take part in Jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine. [That's not a pleasant picture.] It became so heavy I feared he would break my leg before Allah revealed: 'Except those who are disabled by injury or are blind or lame.'" If "jihad" were a "spiritual struggle" as the Islamic apologists claim, why would Allah have to give the physically disabled an exemption?

Fact is, jihad is always linked to fighting in the Qur'an and Hadith. It means to fight holy war for Allah without retreating, sacrificing one's life and resources. Any other definition makes Allah and Muhammad liars.

Since Qur'an 4:94-5 confirms the Mein Kampf nature of Islam from Allah’s perspective, let's nail the coffin shut before we move on. Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty." Lucifer is announcing by way of his prophet: "Muslims, when you leave Arabia to fight and rob those who don't worship me, don't accept a peace offering and leave a potential victim alone. Rather, conquer them, for therein lies the greatest potential for profit. And always remember, you are a mercenary and that I have seduced you."

Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward." The Qur'an confirms that "Allah’s Cause," "Jihad," "striving hard," and "fighting" are synonymous. The reference to "leaving home," "injurious hurt," "life," and "bodies" confirms that there is nothing "spiritual" about jihad or Allah’s Cause. The promises of "inequality," "a higher rank," "preference," and "a huge reward" for jihadists are nails in Islam’s "peace-loving" coffin. The crescent moon is as tolerant as the swastika. The Qur'an is as warlike as Mein Kampf . Peace in Islam is as Hitler defined it: "There will be peace when Aryans alone rule the world."

The 96th verse begins by confirming Allah’s preference for warriors. It ends in contradictory fashion. Some would call it camouflage. Qur'an 4:96 "Ranks and higher grades are specially bestowed by Him. He is Forgiving and Merciful." The god who prefers fighters to lovers, warriors to pacifists, is "merciful." No wonder Muslims say the Qur'an cannot be translated; the words don't make any sense.
The next verse is an example. Souls are taken before judgment. Further, in Islam, flesh is roasted in hell and gratified in paradise so the separation conflicts with the central pillar of the doctrine. Nonetheless, here it is: Qur'an 4:97 "Verily, when angels take the souls of those who die wronging themselves (by staying home), they say: 'In what (plight or engagement) were you.' They reply: 'Weak on the earth.' They say: 'Was not the earth spacious enough for you to move.' Such men will find their abode in Hell, an evil resort!" Allah’s communication skills are so poor I almost miss Hitler. Who knows what this actually means? But it takes us to: Qur'an 4:98 "Except those who are feeble - men, women and children - who cannot devise a plan nor do they have the means, power or (a guide-post) to their way. These are those whom Allah is likely to forgive." The moral is: only the feeble of mind and body don't have to fight.

Returning to Muhammad’s Sunnah we learn: Tabari VII:109/Ishaq:372 "The Messenger called for his coat of armor and put it on. When they saw this they repented, 'What an evil deed we have done. We have given him advice when inspiration comes to him.' Muhammad replied, 'It is not fitting for a prophet to put on his coat of mail and take it off before fighting.' So the Prophet went out to Uhud at the head of a thousand of his Companions, having promised them victory." That didn't make him much of a prophet; the Muslims were routed.

Ishaq:372 ""When he went out, Abd Allah bin Ubayy [the man who had advised against leaving town] came back with 300 men, saying, 'We do not know why we should get ourselves killed here.' So he went back to Medina with the Hypocrites [peaceful Muslims] and doubters who followed him. Abd Allah bin Amr said, 'Allah curse you, enemies of Allah. Allah will let us manage without you.'" A "peaceful" Muslim is such a "bad" person, he is considered Allah’s enemy.

Ishaq and Tabari reveal that a Jew had to be abused before the battle could be joined against the Arabs. The troops were hungry so Muhammad led his militants through the fields of a blind Jew named Mirba. Tabari VII:112/Ishaq:372 "When he became aware of the presence of the Messenger and the Muslims he rose and threw dust in their faces, saying, 'Even if you are a prophet, I will not allow you into my garden.' I was told that he took a handful of dirt and said, 'If only I knew that I would not hit anyone else, Muhammad, I would throw it in your face.' The people rushed up to kill him, but the Prophet said, 'Do not do so, for this man is blind of sight and blind of heart.' But [then the heartless] Sa'd rushed in before the Messenger had forbidden this and hit him on the head with his bow and split the Jew's head open." Sa'd murdered a blind and defenseless man for trying to protect his land with a handful of dust. He did it "before the Messenger had forbidden" it so the prohibition was disingenuous.

With their usual flair for exaggeration intact, a three-hundred-year-old oral Tradition claims: Tabari VII:112 "The polytheists numbered three thousand and their cavalry numbered two hundred. Their womenfolk numbered fifteen. Among the polytheists there were seven hundred men wearing coats of mail, while among the Muslims there were only one hundred. The Muslims had no cavalry."

If the prophet looked he would have seen a rude and disorderly band of militants milling about in a dusty date plantation. The bloodstained face of a dead Jew lay at his feet. Mount Uhud loomed nearby, barely three miles from Medina. At its foot was a wadi, its course marked by sand and scattered stones.

At dawn, with the Meccan merchants in sight, Muhammad and his turbaned marauders, swords at the ready, prostrated themselves to Allah. Across the way, the businessmen, showing a complete ignorance of military strategy, huddled in the lowlands. They left the heights open to the Muslim archers. If the Muslims stood their ground, victory was assured. Muhammad put on a second coat of mail and waited. Holding the superior position, the militants appeared ready to halt the merchant.' advance.

Ishaq:373 "The Apostle, wearing two coats of mail, drew up his troops for battle, about 700 men. There were 50 archers. Muhammad said, 'Keep their cavalry away with your arrows.' Then he asked, 'Who will take my sword with its right and use it as it deserves to be used?' Abu Dujana asked, 'What is its right, Apostle.' 'That you should smite the enemy with it until it bends.'" It was so religious of him. "When Abu took the sword from the Apostle's hand he walked toward the fight reciting: 'I'm the man who took the sword when "Use it right" was the Prophet's word for the sake of Allah.' When Muhammad saw Abu strutting, he said, 'This is a gait which Allah hates except on an occasion like this.'"

Muslim:B20N4678 "Before the battle of Uhud a Muslim asked, 'Messenger, where shall I be if I am killed.' He replied: 'In Paradise.' The man fought until he was killed." And if you think that he is cavorting with virgins, you might believe this: Muslim:B30N5713 "Sa'd reported. 'On the Day of Uhud, I saw two persons dressed in white clothes whom I had not seen before or after at the side of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him). They were [the angels] Gabriel and Michael.'" Another Hadith proclaims: Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, 'Shall I fight or embrace Islam first.' The Prophet said, 'Embrace Islam and then fight.' He became a Muslim and was martyred. The Prophet said, 'A little work, but a great reward."

Muhammad’s kin brought their slaves to do their bidding. Ishaq:374 "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'" The merchants brought their womenfolk, too. Ishaq:375 "Abu Dujana said, 'I saw a person inciting the enemy, shouting violently. When I made for him, I lifted my sword and he shrieked, and lo, it was a woman. I respected the Prophet's sword too much to use it on a girl.'" Ishaq:380 "We attacked them thrusting, slaying, chastising, and driving them before us with blows on every side. Had not women seized their war banner they would have been sold in the markets like chattel." As we have discovered, and will continue to witness, Islam was financed by the slave trade. Muslims fought to capture women and children so they could sell them into bondage.

The Islamic scriptures are in conflict as to what happened at Uhud. Some verses proclaim that Allah sent his demonic angels to fight as promised. Others say that Allah abandoned his militants so that he could "harvest martyrs." Ishaq:379 "Then Allah sent down His help to the Muslims and fulfilled His promise. They slew the enemy with the sword until they cut them off from their camp and there was an obvious rout." Then: Ishaq:380 "The Muslims were put to the fight and the Meccans slew many of them. It was a day of trial and testing in which Allah honored several with martyrdom."

Hamza, Muhammad’s most brutal militant, shouted: Ishaq:375 "'Come here you son of a female circumciser.' His mother was Umm Anmar, a female circumciser in Mecca. Hamza smote and killed him." Virtually every Islamic ritual had a pagan origin. Female circumcision was no exception. It is still practiced throughout the Islamic world and is designed to assure that men alone are pleasured by sex.

The militants began to act like the pirates they had become. They rushed to plunder the merchants, rummaging through their baggage. The archers, seeing this, could not resist the temptation. They abandoned the high ground and hurried to the spoil. With the militants' flank and rear exposed, the merchants galloped in. The charge was devastating; the battle was over in minutes. Greed, the sole motivation for Islam, proved fatal. Bukhari:V4B52N276 "By Allah, we saw the Meccan women running, revealing their leg-bangles. So, we cried out, 'The booty! O Muslims, the booty! Our Companions have become victorious. What are we waiting for? By Allah! We will go to the pagans and collect our share of the war booty.'"

This next Hadith is told from the perspective of one of the African slaves who fought at Uhud. Tabari VII:121/Ishaq:375 "I saw Hamzah cutting down men with his sword, sparing no one. He yelled out to us, 'Come here, you son of a cutter-off of clitorises.' He hit Siba so swiftly, his sword could not be seen striking his head. So I balanced my javelin until I was satisfied. Then I hurled it at Hamzah. It struck him in the lower part of the belly with such force it came out between his legs. He came toward me, but was overcome and fell. I waited until he was dead and recovered my javelin. I returned to the camp since there was nothing else I wanted." Unlike the Muslims, the Africans were civil.

With the Muslim ranks broken and his militants either money-grubbing or in full retreat, Muhammad tried to avert disaster and save his sorry soul. He cried: Wackidi:107 "Don't run away! Come back! I am Allah’s Apostle! Return!" Muhammad didn't bother calling upon Allah or his demonic angels. Apart from rain and wind, they were useless, and it was a little late to be saved by bad weather. Muhammad was learning that being a pirate is a bloody, rough business. On this day his unruly mercenaries were whipped by some pudgy salesmen.

The prophet's call was unheeded; the retreat went unchecked. Rocks and arrows flew around Islam’s bad boy. A stone, we are told, wounded the stone worshiper in the under lip, chipping a tooth. Another dented his helmet. Presuming Muhammad was dead and that the terrorists were defeated, the Meccan merchants collected their belongings and went home. The scene was reminiscent of Desert Storm, although the weapons were not so high tech. Ishaq:380 "The enemy got at the Apostle who was hit with a stone so that he fell on his side and one of his teeth was smashed, his face scored, and his lip injured." Tabari VII:124 "Abd Manat came and threw a stone at Muhammad, breaking his nose and his lateral incisor, splitting his face open, and stunning him. His Companions dispersed and abandoned him, some of them going to Medina and some climbing up Uhud and standing there. The Messenger cried out to his men, 'To me. To me." Caught up in the moment, Muhammad confessed. "It’s all about me."

Ever willing to lure his pirates to their doom with bribes of booty and never-ending sex, we find the pathetic prophet promising that which he could not deliver. Well over a million souls have succumbed to this temptation: Muslim: B19N4413 "When the enemy got the upper hand at Uhud, the Messenger was left with only seven Ansar and two Emigrants. When the enemy advanced towards him and overwhelmed him, he said: 'Whoso turns them away will be my companion in Paradise.' An Ansar man came forward and fought until he was killed. The enemy advanced and overwhelmed them again so Muhammad repeated: 'Whoever turns them away will attain Paradise.' Another Ansar fought until he was slain. This state continued until all seven Ansari were killed, one after the other. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to the Muslims: 'We have not done justice to them.'" That was true enough.

Please YOU MUST READ THE REST HERE http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_17_Good_Muslims_Kill.Islam
Re: Good Muslims Kill by claremont(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
Just to add that it is erroneous when people say they kill "in the name of religion", that belittles the point. They kill because killing non-believers is explicitly stated in their holy book, it is part and parcel of their doctrine.
Re: Good Muslims Kill by LagosShia: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
claremont:

Just to add that it is erroneous when people say they kill "in the name of religion", that belittles the point. They kill because killing non-believers is explicitly stated in their holy book, it is part and parcel of their doctrine.

please inform us when you are killed.thanks.
Re: Good Muslims Kill by JeSoul(f): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
tidytim, surely you could've done better than such a provocative title. I'm going to lock the thread as I see nothing good can come out of this. Pls reach me on the mod thread on top of the page if you have any questions/comments.

Please feel free to open other threads within the rules of courtesy and respect for others - and post in the right section. Muslim topics belong in the Islam section. Thanks.

(1)

My Understanding Of The Trinity / 40-day Lenten Season Begins On Wednesdaytweet / Strive To Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.